Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Good Habits
[Rom 14:16
16 Therefore do not let your good be spoken of as evil;
[1Co 15:33-34
33 Do not be deceived: "Evil company corrupts good habits."
34 Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak [this] to your shame.
[Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
[1Co 1:10
10 Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and [that] there be no divisions among you, but [that] you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
[Phl 3:16
16 Nevertheless, to [the degree] that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us be of the same mind.
[1Pe 4:1
1 Therefore, since Christ suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves also with the same mind, for he who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin,

xxx Try to develop good habits. If your staying with a Christian dont enterfere with any good habits they have started. If they have good habits you could learn by watching them. If you have good habits, and someone is staying with you, have mercy and bear one anothers burdens in love.

[Gal 6:2
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
[2Co 11:9
9 And when I was present with you, and in need, I was a burden to no one, for what I lacked the brethren who came from Macedonia supplied. And in everything I kept myself from being burdensome to you, and so I will keep [myself].
[2Th 3:8
8 nor did we eat anyone's bread free of charge, but worked with labor and toil night and day, that we might not be a burden to any of you,
[Rom 13:1-2, 5
1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. ...
5 Therefore [you] must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience' sake.

Bee1

Good Habits
[Rom 14:16
16 Therefore do not let your good be spoken of as evil;
[1Co 15:33-34
33 Do not be deceived: "Evil company corrupts good habits."
34 Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak [this] to your shame.
[Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
[1Co 1:10
10 Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and [that] there be no divisions among you, but [that] you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
[Phl 3:16
16 Nevertheless, to [the degree] that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us be of the same mind.
[1Pe 4:1
1 Therefore, since Christ suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves also with the same mind, for he who has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin,

xxx Try to develop good habits. If your staying with a Christian dont enterfere with any good habits they have started. If they have good habits you could learn by watching them. If you have good habits, and someone is staying with you, have mercy and bear one anothers burdens in love.

[Gal 6:2
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
[2Co 11:9
9 And when I was present with you, and in need, I was a burden to no one, for what I lacked the brethren who came from Macedonia supplied. And in everything I kept myself from being burdensome to you, and so I will keep [myself].
[2Th 3:8
8 nor did we eat anyone's bread free of charge, but worked with labor and toil night and day, that we might not be a burden to any of you,
[Rom 13:1-2, 5
1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. ...
5 Therefore [you] must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience' sake.
Christ the Lord. Their flattery and fancy talk fool people who don't know any better. ... By their smooth talk and flattering words they deceive the hearts of the unsuspecting .

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Christ the Lord. Their flattery and fancy talk fool people who don't know any better. ... By their smooth talk and flattering words they deceive the hearts of the unsuspecting .

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

I said
lol Who are you talking about?