Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
jesus the man did not exist before His birth.

LA

Jesus answered, [JESUS]“If I honor Myself, My honor is nothing. It is My Father who honors Me, of whom you say that He is your God. Yet you have not known Him, but I know Him. And if I say, ‘I do not know Him,’ I shall be a liar like you; but I do know Him and keep His word. Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad."[/JESUS] Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?”Jesus said to them, [JESUS]“Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”[/JESUS] Then they took up stones to throw at Him; but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by. - John 8:54-59 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John8:54-59&version=NKJV

jaybird

Not at all. I'm asking what was Jesus the man before He was a man, or human being? And to be clear; I am not asking out of ignorance.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

before He was a man He was Jesus. when He was a man He was still Jesus. the fact that He had a physical flesh and blood mortal body doesnt change anything, i dont see how its relevant. what point are you trying to make?

glorydaz

Not at all. I'm asking what was Jesus the man before He was a man, or human being? And to be clear; I am not asking out of ignorance.

You are ignorant, nonetheless, because you claim the Word is the Spirit. :nono:

The Word was God....the Word became flesh and dwelt among us. John 1:1 John 1:14

popsthebuilder

before He was a man He was Jesus. when He was a man He was still Jesus. the fact that He had a physical flesh and blood mortal body doesnt change anything, i dont see how its relevant. what point are you trying to make?
My point is that the Word wasn't Emmanuel (Jesus) until the Word became man.

So what was the Word before becoming man? IT wasn't man before becoming man so what was IT?

popsthebuilder

You are ignorant, nonetheless, because you claim the Word is the Spirit. :nono:

The Word was God....the Word became flesh and dwelt among us. John 1:1 John 1:14
Good job.

Now what is GOD? In what way are we to worship?

jaybird

So Jesus was GOD among us or with us before he was manifest in the flesh with us? Got it; thanks for your opinion.

someone made a comment that no one existed before their birth, and i pointed out that Jesus existed before His birth. now you can call it His spirit body, heavenly body, celestial body or what ever, but none the less, what ever you want to call it does not change the fac t that Jesus existed before.