Was Jesus a man of color .

jsanford108

Also, does "man of color" denote anyone "not white?" Isn't that kind of racial? Aren't we all some "color?"

Jesus was a Jew from Galilee. As someone already stated. That is all we really need to know about nationality.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Also, does "man of color" denote anyone "not white?" Isn't that kind of racial? Aren't we all some "color?"

Jesus was a Jew from Galilee. As someone already stated. That is all we really need to know about nationality.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

yes, only cocasions (sp) are considered white and all other colors are colored.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Nat Geo did a special on Jesus and this is what they came up with.....anybody has a problem this image?
4ada1be31324d331d3ea37d5c125c3cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

No. This below is the REAL face of Jesus:

Face-of-Jesus.jpg

History Channel - The Real Face of Jesus from the Turin Shroud:

https://vimeo.com/47220836

God's Truth

No. This below is the REAL face of Jesus:

Face-of-Jesus.jpg

History Channel - The Real Face of Jesus from the Turin Shroud:

https://vimeo.com/47220836

That shroud is not proven to be Jesus'.
Therefore the 'picture' of Jesus isn't the for sure picture of Jesus.
Not only that, it is a simulation and human error is also possible while putting together the picture.
So even if that was Jesus' shroud, it is not a picture anyone should say is Jesus.

I wonder how that shroud has such a nice print of a man's face when Jesus was beaten and disfigured.

Isaiah 52:14 Just as there were many who were appalled at him -- his appearance was so disfigured beyond that of any human being and his form marred beyond human likeness--

WatchmanOnTheWall

That shroud is not proven to be Jesus'.
Therefore the 'picture' of Jesus isn't the for sure picture of Jesus.
Not only that, it is a simulation and human error is also possible while putting together the picture.
So even if that was Jesus' shroud, it is not a picture anyone should say is Jesus.

I wonder how that shroud has such a nice print of a man's face when Jesus was beaten and disfigured.

Isaiah 52:14 Just as there were many who were appalled at him -- his appearance was so disfigured beyond that of any human being and his form marred beyond human likeness--

Did you watch the video? No, because you can't be bothered to learn anything new.

God's Truth

Did you watch the video? No, because you can't be bothered to learn anything new.

I have seen a documentary on TV about it.

Did you read and consider more carefully what I said?

No you did not, because you don't want any truth but your lie about what Jesus looked like.

Shame on you for trying to get another false picture out there when it isn't him.

WatchmanOnTheWall

I have seen a documentary on TV about it.

Did you read and consider more carefully what I said?

No you did not, because you don't want any truth but your lie about what Jesus looked like.

Shame on you for trying to get another false picture out there when it isn't him.

One documentary and that's your research! no wonder you no nothing about it. What's the matter scared your world will fall in? Grow a pair and watch it. :)

God's Truth

One documentary and that's your research! no wonder you no nothing about it. What's the matter scared your world will fall in? Grow a pair and watch it. :)

I already explained to you that it is not Jesus' shroud and his face was beat beyond any human form.

Why don't you repent and get in the truth?

WatchmanOnTheWall

I already explained to you that it is not Jesus' shroud and his face was beat beyond any human form.

Why don't you repent and get in the truth?

You are ignorant. Ignorant of the evidence presented. You ignore it because you are afraid your shallow faith will be challenged by the real evidence that Jesus supernaturally left an image on the burial clothe. You have your head in the sand. Frightened little poppet.

God's Truth

You are ignorant. Ignorant of the evidence presented. You ignore it because you are afraid your shallow faith will be challenged by the real evidence that Jesus supernaturally left an image on the burial clothe. You have your head in the sand. Frightened little poppet.

You will not know what Jesus looks like until he comes again.