Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 253233343536 LastLast

Thread: Who Justifieth the Ungodly

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
    So if God Justifies the ungodly, He justifies unbelievers !
    Exactly ! Being Justified by Christ's Blood Rom. 5:9-10, means that the elect were put into a right relationship with God while being His enemies / unbelievers.
    My soul thirsts for God, the God Who Lives Forever:
    when shall I be brought in to see His Face? -Psalm 42:2

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nanja For Your Post:

beloved57 (September 18th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,834 Times in 1,751 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nanja View Post
    Exactly ! Being Justified by Christ's Blood Rom. 5:9-10, means that the elect were put into a right relationship with God while being His enemies / unbelievers.
    Mans religion cant believe that Sister ! However thats the True Grace of God !
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mans religion cant believe that Sister ! However thats the True Grace of God !
    Amen, it is Brother.

Grace was given exclusively to God's elect even before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nanja For Your Post:

beloved57 (September 19th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He also Justifies them as unbelievers by His death, when He bare their iniquities Isa 53:11

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

By this bearing their
    iniquities He Justified them ! Folks though false teachers will deny it and corrupt the truth of it, Christ by dying for the sins of them He died for, The Sheep, that fact alone justified them. Because when He died for them, satisfied the justice and law of God for them, by bearing the punishment due to their sins,

So God for Christ sake doeth acquit them ! Also the word for justify in Isa 53:11
    tsadaq means to cleanse ! As in Dan 8:14 !

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He also Justifies them as unbelievers by His death, when He bare their iniquities Isa 53:11

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

By this bearing their
    iniquities He Justified them ! Folks though false teachers will deny it and corrupt the truth of it, Christ by dying for the sins of them He died for, The Sheep, that fact alone justified them. Because when He died for them, satisfied the justice and law of God for them, by bearing the punishment due to their sins,

So God for Christ sake doeth acquit them ! Also the word for justify in Isa 53:11
    tsadaq means to cleanse ! As in Dan 8:14 !

Absolutely ! It's Christ's Death alone that Justifies / Cleanses The Many Is. 53:11 He died for.

Yet false teachers deny the Saving Efficacy of Christ's Death alone to Justify before God all for whom He died, by introducing some work performance required by man, i.e. exercising one's own faith or believing, acceptance of Christ, being baptized, etc. in addition to the Obedience of Christ Rom. 5:19 for all He makes Righteous, denying the Justification by Christ's Blood alone Rom. 5:9.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Absolutely ! It's Christ's Death alone that Justifies / Cleanses The Many Is. 53:11 He died for.

Yet false teachers deny the Saving Efficacy of Christ's Death alone to Justify before God all for whom He died, by introducing some work performance required by man, i.e. exercising one's own faith or believing, acceptance of Christ, being baptized, etc. in addition to the Obedience of Christ Rom. 5:19 for all He makes Righteous, denying the Justification by Christ's Blood alone Rom. 5:9.
    Amen !

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Justified solely by Christs obedience !

Though the religions of men dont believe or understand this blessed truth, its nonetheless true, that al the sinners Christ represented in His obedience while upon this earth , it justified them or makes them righteous. Lets look at a scripture to that effect Rom 5:19

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

The word righteous here also means just or justified. The individual sinners obedience has nothing to do with this Justification, because if it did that would contradict and over throw the blessed truth of this verse.

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also those sinners Christ died for, the same are or have been Justified by His Resurrection from the dead, Rom 4:25

25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

In other words, Christ being raised from the dead is an attestation that the sinners for whom offences He was delivered up for, they have been cleared, justified of them.

Thats also why Paul wrote to fellow believers in Corinth that if Christ hasn't been risen from the dead their faith is vain, and they are yet still in their sins, so conversely , since He was raised, they are clear and free of their sins, which truth is revealed to God given Faith. 1 Cor 15:17

17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

There's no such thing as a sinner Christ died for and raised again for, not being Justified ! For that would invalidated the
    attestation of Christs resurrection from the dead !

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also those sinners Christ died for, the same are or have been Justified by His Resurrection from the dead, Rom 4:25

25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

In other words, Christ being raised from the dead is an attestation that the sinners for whom offences He was delivered up for, they have been cleared, justified of them.

Thats also why Paul wrote to fellow believers in Corinth that if Christ hasn't been risen from the dead their faith is vain, and they are yet still in their sins, so conversely , since He was raised, they are clear and free of their sins, which truth is revealed to God given Faith. 1 Cor 15:17

17 [FONT="]And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

There's no such thing as a sinner Christ died for and raised again for, not being Justified ! For that would invalidated the [/FONT]
    attestation of Christs resurrection from the dead !

Amen to both parts !

The ungodly sinners made Righteous by Christ's Obedience unto death were Justified solely by that fact alone, and His Resurrection being an attestation, confirms that fact Rom. 4:25 to the same ones, and is revealed to them by God given Faith in New Birth Titus 1:1.

However, those in false religion can't receive this Gospel Truth 1 Cor. 2:14, and instead maintain that one must first believe, repent, or perform other works of the flesh Rom. 8:8 before they can become justified, which is a lie, and outright blasphemy against the Blood of Christ and His Obedience alone Rom. 5:19 on behalf of all God's Elect He died for.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amen to both parts !

The ungodly sinners made Righteous by Christ's Obedience unto death were Justified solely by that fact alone, and His Resurrection being an attestation, confirms that fact Rom. 4:25 to the same ones, and is revealed to them by God given Faith in New Birth Titus 1:1.

However, those in false religion can't receive this Gospel Truth 1 Cor. 2:14, and instead maintain that one must first believe, repent, or perform other works of the flesh Rom. 8:8 before they can become justified, which is a lie, and outright blasphemy against the Blood of Christ and His Obedience alone Rom. 5:19 on behalf of all God's Elect He died for.
    Praise the Lord Sister !

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Praise the Lord Sister !
    Praise Him indeed my Brother !

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nanja For Your Post:

beloved57 (October 17th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

The free gift here isnt a offer as many wickedly teach, but it actually results in many being justified!

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

The free gift here isnt a offer as many wickedly teach, but it actually results in many being justified!

Exactly ! The free gift of Justification was never an offer to all men without exception to accept or reject, but it was given by God's Grace Rom. 5:17 exclusively to all His Elect Rom. 8:33 by Imputation: That is, applied to the account of all of the Many who were made Righteous by Christ's Obedience on their behalf Rom. 5:19, and that's while they were being His enemies and unbelievers Rom. 5:9-10 !

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly ! The free gift of Justification was never an offer to all men without exception to accept or reject, but it was given by God's Grace Rom. 5:17 exclusively to all His Elect Rom. 8:33 by Imputation: That is, applied to the account of all of the Many who were made Righteous by Christ's Obedience on their behalf Rom. 5:19, and that's while they were being His enemies and unbelievers Rom. 5:9-10 !
    Amen Sister !

Charles Spurgeon !

18. The Following User Says Thank You to beloved57 For Your Post:

Nanja (November 5th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The elect are justified before God on the sole basis of Christs death Rom 8:33-34

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

His being risen again is because of their Justification Rom 4:25

25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification

If Christ didn't Justify them by His death by dying for their sins, He could not have and would not have been raised again !

Charles Spurgeon !

Thread Information