God's Law, Torah, (Christianity) and Suppression of Sharia Law and Jihad Islam Muslim

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 11-13. It is Day, Yom.

There was a time when someone here posted something about Sharia Law( edit maybe its existence) but later the person did not have knowledge of it.

I live according to the Torah, God's Law. I used to be a Christian. I have little or no knowledge of Sharia law. Something like if a person steals cut off their arm or hand or Sharia law is good for health reasons. Anyhow, I am not for Sharia Law, Jihad, Islam, Muslims (I am for people), or did someone now say Moslems? (edit have I seen or heard the term, probably. (edit(also)) Mohammedans?) I have read the Quran, but not the Koran. I do not remember what I (have, did (<- edit)) read. But I feel that this was not honest. Maybe it was not suppression, keeping something down or hush hush, but I do feel that though there may be a reason or may have been a reason it keeps people from learning including if there is any danger which is what is important to me. (edit ignorance is bliss but this may not apply, not knowing something is good when what you know is the truth) Why it came up but then did not or didn't I do not know. Maybe I nipped it in the bud. So to speak. To use an expression. But then it was not me. Maybe something was not relevant.

I believe that we should share the Torah, the TaNaK, as Jews and Christians, and Matthew through Revelation, with others including Muslims. Maybe they will become of Israel or the Body of Messiah the body of Christ the church. We can share the truth without fear, in love, even not in time or times of war. That war would be eliminated wherever it exists. It is different than speaking of a known threat. That is, we should have peace, and not violence. We needn't be trapped or lied to. We should not be victim to those lying in wait for innocent blood.

I fear this post reveals that someone knows something that they didn't know, which should be dealt with how? Learning is one thing. Lying or covering something up, avoiding, suppressing, ((edit) covering it up,) or better deeming something not relevant should it be true that it is not, all of these are explanations or factors. Not talking about something may be lying or covering it up. We do not need to be taught about the evil or evils in the world. Am I wrong to do this thinking of a specific person, and maybe not even knowing the details? And then this is a how we post situation. (edit using wisdom?) Edit He (edit now) doesn't want me posting on his threads. Maybe he has a good reason for that.

Matthew 10:34,

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."

Shalom.

Jacob