Are you ready to take Islam serious? Part 2.

Arthur Brain

They cant post about it, it ruins their anti-christian, white male hating narrative.

Uh, I'm a white male you fruitcake. Seriously, some of you whackos might wanna consider changing water suppliers as somethings getting in it and it ain't just flouride...

:kookoo:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Do you hate yourself for being white?

He isnt American. Those (white males) in the UK have been femmed up way before now.

46c728ddf6e52e03e95ec3c43a6d328c--whats-a-feminist-simon-pegg.jpg

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So ya think radial Muslims are a small percentage?
Well, you might want to reconsider.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Uh, I'm a white male you fruitcake. Seriously, some of you whackos might wanna consider changing water suppliers as somethings getting in it and it ain't just flouride...

What? Hold up! You're WHITE!?!?!?

:jawdrop:

Don't ever speak to me again. Fur face.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Christians hacked to death with machetes by Muslims for refusing to recite Islamic Shahada

[video]https://www.worldwatchmonitor.org/2017/08/kenyan-christians-killed-refusing-recite-islamic-shahada/[/video]

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Think how Christians would protest if someone claimed that Nick and his ilk are typical of Christianity. They'd accurately call it slander.

The Muslims I know came to America specifically because they didn't want to live where religion runs the government, and people aren't allowed to worship as they please.

It's too bad that there isn't a place in the world anymore where there's a Christian version of Pakistan.

So many angry people here, would be so much happier there.

Then, why do they still wear those funny clothes?

Danoh

Then, why do they still wear those funny clothes?

You're just blind to your childish ignorance.

For yours is something one would expect a child to say.

A child who's sense of wonder and curiosity has already begun to be replaced by the prison of bigotry that is "how things should be - for everybody - or else!"

One would think an adult would learn to escape that at some point.

And especially a Believer.

But you know how you and yours are, on here - your way, or the highway.

Fact of the matter?

What I just recently had to remind PJ of, as well - how that...

"Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more." 2 Cor. 5:16.

And you either accept this "correction" of your obvious false perceptions of those different from you, or prove your double-standard once more, 2 Tim. 3:16,17.

Rom. 5:8.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

A child who's sense of wonder and curiosity has already begun to be replaced by the prison of bigotry that is "how things should be - for everybody - or else!"

Fact of the matter?

"Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more." 2 Cor. 5:16.

And you either accept this "correction" of your obvious false perceptions of those different from you, or prove your double-standard once more, 2 Tim. 3:16,17.

Wow, attacking another woman. That seems to a pattern for you. Let it all hang out dano, you're showing your true colors tonight.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Fact of the matter?

Just another occasion of Danoh not knowing squat about the people here, but wants to play Dr. Freud with them anyway.

Kat was making a funny.
She does that a lot, and if you were as good at spotting patterns as you think you are, you would have known that.
But, Danoh be Danoh.
Oblivious to people's intent, and quick to jump to judgement.

Danoh

Wow, attacking another woman. That seems to a pattern for you. Let it all hang out dano, you're showing your true colors tonight.

Who has gone on record citing his great admiration for the actress, Sally Field?

Me.

His great admiration for both the strength and sense of fair play for that female Captain on the tv series "Star Trek: Voyager"?

Me.

For how well UFC Fighter, Holly Holm handled herself in the face of that fool's slander of her - Fighter Rhonda Rousey?

Me.

No need to go on.

But my point to Ktoyou was in light of other of her remarks on here in the past, against Muslim women - like the one she made about her wanting to kick one, they so annoy her.

And she has stated she is very set in her ways.

My post to her was in light of all that.

You all make of it what you will.

No sense in attempting to defend oneself to such.

It is...what it is.

But the lens of Romans 5:8 towards any one, Muslim or what have you, such an attitude, is not.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Who has gone on record citing his great admiration for the actress, Sally Field?

Me.

His great admiration for both the strength and sense of fair play for that female Captain on the tv series "Star Trek: Voyager"?

Me.

For how well UFC Fighter, Holly Holm handled herself in the face of that fool's slander of her - Fighter Rhonda Roush?

Me.

No need to go on.
:rotfl: You're so worldly and carnal. In the flesh. I see now, you respect famous women, stars and TV characters. Wow.

Danoh

:rotfl: You're so worldly and carnal. In the flesh. I see now, you respect famous women, stars and TV characters. Wow.

No, knucklehead, I respect "character" in such.

As in Acts 17:11, o clueless one - though they were lost, when Paul first encountered them; the Scripture relates they "were more noble" than those not only lost, but poor in character at Thessalonica.

You really need to spend more time in Scripture. Far too much of your responses reflect the typical Believer - a Believer ever unaware of all that the Scripture points out on so many aspects of so many things.

Nevertheless, Romans 5:8 towards you.

glorydaz

No, knucklehead, I respect "character" in such.

As in Acts 17:11, o clueless one - though they were lost, when Paul first encountered them; the Scripture relates they "were more noble" than those not only lost, but poor in character at Thessalonica.

You really need to spend more time in Scripture. Far too much of your responses reflect the typical Believer - a Believer ever unaware of all that the Scripture points out on so many aspects of so many things.

Nevertheless, Romans 5:8 towards you.

You're doubling down on stupid I see. I hope you don't think TOL gives paid vacations.

glorydaz

"Fruitcake", you say? You sexist creep. You must have "fruit" on the brain. :think: