FBI "Loses" Five Months Of Text Messages Between Anti-Trump Agents

Jerry Shugart

A major contradiction has been discovered between yesterday's revelation that the FBI "lost" five months of text messages, and a claim by the DOJ's Inspector General, Michael Horowitz - who claimed his office received the texts in question between FBI employees Peter Strzok and his mistress Lisa Page last August.

What a bunch of sleazy liars! This is obstruction of justice and these people should be investigated instead of Trump!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
A major contradiction has been discovered between yesterday's revelation that the FBI "lost" five months of text messages, and a claim by the DOJ's Inspector General, Michael Horowitz - who claimed his office received the texts in question between FBI employees Peter Strzok and his mistress Lisa Page last August.

What a bunch of sleazy liars! This is obstruction of justice and these people should be investigated instead of Trump!
Exactly. We were told the IG had all the emails, now they're lost? Since I now know how many of these investigations go, when the deep state wants somebody to go down they "find" evidence. When they want to protect people they "lose" evidence and suffer substantial memory loss.

Jerry Shugart

Exactly. We were told the IG had all the emails, now they're lost? Since I now know how many of these investigations go, when the deep state wants somebody to go down they "find" evidence. When they want to protect people they "lose" evidence and suffer substantial memory loss.

What gets me is the fact that the Demos sit back and make no objections to this kind of thing and their passivism makes them complicit in these dirty deeds.

They cannot even understand that at this point it is no longer a matter of politics but instead it is about protecting the Republic from the deep state.

glorydaz

It's always the cover-ups that get them. Sure hope that'll be the case here. It's totally disgusting.

THall

It is past time to defund and disband the F.B.I., it is a criminal enterprise who's leadership has committed multiple felonies, murder, sedition, and treason. The bulk of their management structure needs to go to jail for a very long time.

rexlunae

You traitors for the Kremlin are sure getting excited over seemingly nothing. Even the right-wing media, so far so the only sources reporting this, describe it as the result of a misconfiguration.