Emotional Bondage

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
BREAK EMOTIONAL BONDAGE
John 8:36
36 "Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.
John 8:33
33 They answered Him, "We are Abraham's descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How can you say, 'You will be made free'?"
John 8:34-36
34 Jesus answered them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin.
35 "And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever.
36 "Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.
Matt 10:35-36
35 "For I have come to 'set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law';
36 "and 'a man's enemies will be those of his own household.'
Matt 23:9
9 "Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven.
Matt 12:47-50
47 Then one said to Him, "Look, Your mother and Your brothers are standing outside, seeking to speak with You."
48 But He answered and said to the one who told Him, "Who is My mother and who are My brothers?"
49 And He stretched out His hand toward His disciples and said, "Here are My mother and My brothers!
50 "For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother."
Matt 10:37-38
37 "He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.
38 "And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.
Luke 14:26-27
26 "If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple.
27 "And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple.
Gal 5:24
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
Rom 8:15-16
15 For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, "Abba, Father."
16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,
Rom 8:23
23 Not only that, but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body.
Eph 1:4-5
4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love,
5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,
Mark 7:5-7
5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked Him, "Why do Your disciples not walk according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashed hands?"
6 He answered and said to them, "Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written: 'This people honors Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me.
7 And in vain they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.'
Mark 7:9
9 And He said to them, "All too well you reject the commandment of God, that you may keep your tradition.
Mark 7:14-16
14 When He had called all the multitude to Himself, He said to them, "Hear Me, everyone, and understand:
15 "There is nothing that enters a man from outside which can defile him; but the things which come out of him, those are the things that defile a man.
16 "If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear!"
Rom 9:3
3 For I could wish that I myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my countrymen according to the flesh,
Gal 5:24
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
Gal 5:1
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
Gal 5:4
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
Gal 4:3-5
3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world.
4 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,
5 to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
Gal 4:6
6 And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, "Abba, Father!"
2 Pet 2:19-20
19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by whom a person is overcome, by him also he is brought into bondage.
20 For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the beginning.
Matt 10:18-22
18 "You will be brought before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them and to the Gentiles.
19 "But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak;
20 "for it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you.
21 "Now brother will deliver up brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death.
22 "And you will be hated by all for My name's sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved.
Eph 1:3-6
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,
4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love,
5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,
6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He has made us accepted in the Beloved.
Matt 11:12-13
12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of God suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 "For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
Luke 17:20-21
20 Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation;
21 "nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you."
Gal 5:17-18
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
2 Cor 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
Luke 14:33
33 "So likewise, whoever of you does not forsake all that he has cannot be My disciple.
Matt 19:27-29
27 Then Peter answered and said to Him, "See, we have left all and followed You. Therefore what shall we have?"
28 So Jesus said to them, "Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
29 "And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My name's sake, shall receive a hundredfold, and inherit eternal life.
Mark 10:30
30 "who shall not receive a hundredfold now in this time-- houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions-- and in the age to come, eternal life.
(NKJ)

Matt 10:39
39 "He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.
(NKJ)

Matt 16:25
25 "For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.
(NKJ)

Mark 8:35
35 "For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and the gospel's will save it.
(NKJ)

John 12:25
25 "He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.
(NKJ)

Luke 9:55
55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.
(NKJ)

xxx If your under emotional bondage you are driven by unclean spirits. And you always go through the same steps. Your tormented by the emotion(unclean spirit) until you give into it. Then you get a temporary good feeling, then you go through the regret(chastizement). But everytime you give into the unclean spirit he gets alittle stronger. Until one day he controls you and you cant resist him.

Eph 4:17-19
17 This I say, therefore, and testify in the Lord, that you should no longer walk as the rest of the Gentiles walk, in the futility of their mind,
18 having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the hardening of their heart;
19 who, being past feeling, have given themselves over to lewdness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.
(NKJ)

Matt 17:20-21
20 So Jesus said to them, "Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.
21 "However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting."
(NKJ)

Luke 6:17-18
17 And He came down with them and stood on a level place with a crowd of His disciples and a great multitude of people from all Judea and Jerusalem, and from the seacoast of Tyre and Sidon, who came to hear Him and be healed of their diseases,
18 as well as those who were tormented with unclean spirits. And they were healed.
(NKJ)

Matt 12:43-45
43 "When an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest, and finds none.
44 "Then he says, 'I will return to my house from which I came.' And when he comes, he finds it empty, swept, and put in order.
45 "Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter and dwell there; and the last state of that man is worse than the first. So shall it also be with this wicked generation."
(NKJ)

Heb 2:14-16
14 Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil,
15 and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
16 For indeed He does not give aid to angels, but He does give aid to the seed of Abraham.
(NKJ)

Luke 9:54-55
54 And when His disciples James and John saw this, they said, "Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, just as Elijah did?"
55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.
(NKJ)

John 8:7
7 So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them, "He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first."
(NKJ)

1 Cor 7:9
9 but if they cannot exercise self-control, let them marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
(NKJ)

1Thes 4:3-5
3 For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality;
4 that each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor,
5 not in passion of lust, like the Gentiles who do not know God;
(NKJ)

Col 3:5
5 Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I do not know what you are talking about. I hope you are not describing what you go through. But then I do not know where you get what you are saying from.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I do not know what you are talking about. I hope you are not describing what you go through. But then I do not know where you get what you are saying from.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You are under bondage now. That is why you cant shut your mouth. That is why even though something is incredibly stupid you still have to say it. But one must find their inner man to recognize their demons. And your demons have you so deceived you don't even know your inner man.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You are under bondage now. That is why you cant shut your mouth. That is why even though something is incredibly stupid you still have to say it. But one must find their inner man to recognize their demons. And your demons have you so deceived you don't even know your inner man.

You are fighting with things that are not of God for your weapons. If you knew the word of God this would not be a struggle for you.

I am not under bondage of any kind. Typing is not the same as shutting my mouth, but you are aggravating me so can I stop responding to you when you get this way and make an emotional plea that you do not contact me or post anything that is unBiblical or without Scriptural merit or foundation?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are fighting with things that are not of God for your weapons. If you knew the word of God this would not be a struggle for you.

I am not under bondage of any kind. Typing is not the same as shutting my mouth, but you are aggravating me so can I stop responding to you when you get this way and make an emotional plea that you do not contact me or post anything that is unBiblical or without Scriptural merit or foundation?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your an idiot you cant contribute anything to one of my threads. This knowledge is away over your head. But I would suggest that you go find your inner man.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your an idiot you cant contribute anything to one of my threads. This knowledge is away over your head. But I would suggest that you go find your inner man.

I am sorry but I do not know what you are talking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The Holy Spirit language. It is only for those in the meat understanding. And you have even fallen short of the milk understanding.

I did a Bible search for this from a recent post of yours, after typing something to the effect that this is not found in the Bible, in Scripture, and guess what? It is not there. What you are saying is not in there. It is not in the Bible.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I did a Bible search for this from a recent post of yours, after typing something to the effect that this is not found in the Bible, in Scripture, and guess what? It is not there. What you are saying is not in there. It is not in the Bible.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolo Your idiot is all over the place today.

MEAT UNDERSTANDING (SOLID FOOD)(DOER OF THE WORD)(APOSTLE)(SPIRITUAL WORKS)

2 Tim 4:16-18
16 At my first defense no one stood with me, but all forsook me. May it not be charged against them.
17 But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that the message might be preached fully through me, and that all the Gentiles might hear. And I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.
18 And the Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me for His heavenly kingdom. To Him be glory forever and ever. Amen!
Heb 6:1-2
1 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,
2 of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
John 4:34
34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.
(KJV)
Luke 9:62
62 But Jesus said to him, "No one, having put his hand to the plow, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God."
Luke 6:46-47
46 "But why do you call Me 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do the things which I say?
47 "Whoever comes to Me, and hears My sayings and does them, I will show you whom he is like:
Heb 5:13-6:3
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
1 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,
2 of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
3 And this we will do if God permits.
James 2:17-18
17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
18 But someone will say, "You have faith, and I have works." Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.
James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
Phil 4:9
9 The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.
1 Cor 14:20
20 Brethren, do not be children in understanding; however, in malice be babes, but in understanding be mature.
Matt 13:11
11 He answered and said to them, "Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.
Matt 13:16-17
16 "But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear;
17 "for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
1 Cor 13:8-11
8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
1 Cor 5:7-8
7 Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.
8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
1 Cor 8:1-3
1 Now concerning things offered to idols: We know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffs up, but love edifies.
2 And if anyone thinks that he knows anything, he knows nothing yet as he ought to know.
3 But if anyone loves God, this one is known by Him.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
1 Cor 2:12
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
1 Cor 2:14-15
14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.
1 Cor 2:13
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
1 Cor 2:9-10
9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
Gal 5:24-25
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
4You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
1 Pet 1:13-15
13 Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
14 as obedient children, not conforming yourselves to the former lusts, as in your ignorance;
15 but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct,
Gal 1:12
12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.
Rom 16:25
25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began
Matt 13:35
35 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying: "I will open My mouth in parables; I will utter things kept secret from the foundation of the world."
Luke 8:17
17 "For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light.
1 Cor 6:12
12 All things are lawful for me, but all things are not helpful. All things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.
Luke 6:47
47 "Whoever comes to Me, and hears My sayings and does them, I will show you whom he is like:
2 Pet 2:20-22
20 For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the beginning.
21 For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered to them.
22 But it has happened to them according to the true proverb: "A dog returns to his own vomit," and, "a sow, having washed, to her wallowing in the mire."
Heb 2:1-3
1 Therefore we must give the more earnest heed to the things we have heard, lest we drift away.
2 For if the word spoken through angels proved steadfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just reward,
3 how shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation, which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed to us by those who heard Him,
Heb 5:14
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil
Matt 8:11-12
11 "And I say to you that many will come from east and west, and sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.
12 "But the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

ELEVEN MORE YEARS IN THE MEAT TO COME TO REVELATIONS
Gal 2:1-2
1 Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and also took Titus with me.
2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated to them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to those who were of reputation, lest by any means I might run, or had run, in vain.
Luke 4:19
19 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord."
Rom 6:8-10
8 Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him,
9 knowing that Christ, having been raised from the dead, dies no more. Death no longer has dominion over Him.
10 For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God.
(NKJ)

xxxThere is a milk and a meat understanding to every verse. This is why we shouldnt be fighting one another over what a verse means. It is sad to me to see people arguing over what a verse means. One could have the milk understanding and one could have the meat understanding. I have been through them both and know from experiance that both meanings are necassary. But with out knowing of the milk and the meat to many just want to try to prove someone wrong. Which is the wrong spirit to be sharing the Word of God.
Every verse has more than one meaning. Every verse is a spiritual principle that the Holy Spirit uses to teach us by. And when you define a verse with another verse that is the meat. It will always separate those in the milk and those in the meat.

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

In the milk everyone is faith only christians. But when one goes into the meat they must have works. Works are what proves their faith.

James 2:24
24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
(NKJ)

26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
(NKJ)

Those in the milk havent learned the rules of believing yet. Not to think beyond what is written, or not to add one thing to the Word or take one thing away from the Word.

6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

To achieve this one must have gotten rid of their imagination, and have crucified their emotions and feelings.

2 Cor 10:4-5
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
(KJV)

(NKJ)

Col 2:9-13
9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;
10 and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.
11 In Him you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ,
12 buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.
13 And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses,
(NKJ)

Matt 5:20-22
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder,' and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot, and you don't know scripture. You are a novice, beginner. Your in the milk understanding. You have no right to teach anything while your in the milk.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolo Your idiot is all over the place today.

MEAT UNDERSTANDING (SOLID FOOD)(DOER OF THE WORD)(APOSTLE)(SPIRITUAL WORKS)

2 Tim 4:16-18
16 At my first defense no one stood with me, but all forsook me. May it not be charged against them.
17 But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that the message might be preached fully through me, and that all the Gentiles might hear. And I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.
18 And the Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me for His heavenly kingdom. To Him be glory forever and ever. Amen!
Heb 6:1-2
John 4:34
34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.
(KJV)
Luke 9:62
62 But Jesus said to him, "No one, having put his hand to the plow, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God."
Luke 6:46-47
46 "But why do you call Me 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do the things which I say?
Heb 5:13-6:3
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
3 And this we will do if God permits.
James 2:17-18
17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
18 But someone will say, "You have faith, and I have works." Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.
Phil 4:9
9 The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.
1 Cor 14:20
20 Brethren, do not be children in understanding; however, in malice be babes, but in understanding be mature.
Matt 13:11
11 He answered and said to them, "Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.
Matt 13:16-17
16 "But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear;
17 "for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
1 Cor 13:8-11
8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
1 Cor 5:7-8
7 Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.
8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
1 Cor 8:1-3
1 Now concerning things offered to idols: We know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffs up, but love edifies.
2 And if anyone thinks that he knows anything, he knows nothing yet as he ought to know.
3 But if anyone loves God, this one is known by Him.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
1 Cor 2:12
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
1 Cor 2:14-15
14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.
1 Cor 2:13
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
1 Cor 2:9-10
9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
4You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
1 Pet 1:13-15
13 Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
14 as obedient children, not conforming yourselves to the former lusts, as in your ignorance;
15 but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct,
Gal 1:12
12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.
Rom 16:25
25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began
Matt 13:35
35 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying: "I will open My mouth in parables; I will utter things kept secret from the foundation of the world."
Luke 8:17
17 "For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light.
1 Cor 6:12
12 All things are lawful for me, but all things are not helpful. All things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.
Luke 6:47
2 Pet 2:20-22
21 For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered to them.
22 But it has happened to them according to the true proverb: "A dog returns to his own vomit," and, "a sow, having washed, to her wallowing in the mire."
Heb 2:1-3
1 Therefore we must give the more earnest heed to the things we have heard, lest we drift away.
2 For if the word spoken through angels proved steadfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just reward,
3 how shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation, which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed to us by those who heard Him,
Heb 5:14
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil
Matt 8:11-12
11 "And I say to you that many will come from east and west, and sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.
12 "But the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

ELEVEN MORE YEARS IN THE MEAT TO COME TO REVELATIONS
Gal 2:1-2
1 Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and also took Titus with me.
2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated to them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to those who were of reputation, lest by any means I might run, or had run, in vain.
Luke 4:19
19 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord."
Rom 6:8-10
8 Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him,
9 knowing that Christ, having been raised from the dead, dies no more. Death no longer has dominion over Him.
10 For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God.
(NKJ)

xxxThere is a milk and a meat understanding to every verse. This is why we shouldnt be fighting one another over what a verse means. It is sad to me to see people arguing over what a verse means. One could have the milk understanding and one could have the meat understanding. I have been through them both and know from experiance that both meanings are necassary. But with out knowing of the milk and the meat to many just want to try to prove someone wrong. Which is the wrong spirit to be sharing the Word of God.
Every verse has more than one meaning. Every verse is a spiritual principle that the Holy Spirit uses to teach us by. And when you define a verse with another verse that is the meat. It will always separate those in the milk and those in the meat.

(NKJ)

In the milk everyone is faith only christians. But when one goes into the meat they must have works. Works are what proves their faith.

James 2:24
24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Those in the milk havent learned the rules of believing yet. Not to think beyond what is written, or not to add one thing to the Word or take one thing away from the Word.

(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

To achieve this one must have gotten rid of their imagination, and have crucified their emotions and feelings.

2 Cor 10:4-5
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
(KJV)

(NKJ)

Col 2:9-13
9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;
10 and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.
11 In Him you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ,
12 buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.
13 And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses,
(NKJ)

Matt 5:20-22
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder,' and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
(NKJ)

Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 11-2.

You don't know what you are saying or talking about. I believe you are the first person I have ever talked to who said anything like your idiot is all over the place today. That doesn't even make sense. You call a person an idiot and then refer to their idiot in such a way or manner as to say that who you want to make them out to be is now a part of who they are or how they communicate. You are full of insults and not of the love of Christ.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot, and you don't know scripture. You are a novice, beginner. Your in the milk understanding. You have no right to teach anything while your in the milk.

Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 11-2.

You are incorrect. I am a teacher of the Scriptures, having never been trained to do so.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 11-2.

You are incorrect. I am a teacher of the Scriptures, having never been trained to do so.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Its obvious you have never been trained to teach. Most people think that is the best reason you shouldn't teach. All you do is ramble.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Its obvious you have never been trained to teach. Most people think that is the best reason you shouldn't teach. All you do is ramble.

Shalom.

I have been a Workshop Facilitator for Computer Engineering and Systems. But I believe that God has gifted me as a Bible teacher and a teacher of the Torah. I love teaching what the Scriptures say. I do not know why you would choose or venture to oppose that which comes from God through me. What you are saying yourself is not true, so it is no wonder that you oppose that which is true.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have been a Workshop Facilitator for Computer Engineering and Systems. But I believe that God has gifted me as a Bible teacher and a teacher of the Torah. I love teaching what the Scriptures say. I do not know why you would choose or venture to oppose that which comes from God through me. What you are saying yourself is not true, so it is no wonder that you oppose that which is true.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol I cant see anything that you say as being a gift from God. I see lots of things you say as gifts from the devil.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol I cant see anything that you say as being a gift from God. I see lots of things you say as gifts from the devil.

Shalom.

I have no idea what you mean. I do not think of my words as if they are a gift from God. They can be from God, true.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have no idea what you mean. I do not think of my words as if they are a gift from God. They can be from God, true.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
None of your words are from God, they are from your unclean spirits that dwell in you. They lie to you and you lie to everyone else.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
None of your words are from God, they are from your unclean spirits that dwell in you. They lie to you and you lie to everyone else.

You don't know what you are talking about. You would say go spread your lies somewhere else.

Shalom.

Jacob