The Trinity

• Total voters

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Those scriptures do not say Jesus ignored people's questions. You are in a debate group, are you going to ignore everyone's questions about your doctrines? Do you want people to ignore your questions? Answer that won't you? I think that you do not answer some questions because you don't know the answer.

I'm starting to agree with Lon. Please stop attacking me. Attack my points.

You said that sometimes the Father spoke in the Old Testament and some times Jesus did, and sometimes the Holy Spirit did, but you don't give scriptures and you deny the scriptures that say the Father spoke in the Old Testament and spoke through the Son in later times.

Are you going to admit that it was the Father alone speaking in the Old Testament?

No, because you haven't proven that only the Father spoke throughout the Old Testament, whereas I have shown you where the Son spoke, and not the Father, in the Old Testament.

You need to give a scripture where we are told to learn two languages to know God better. That is not how to know Him.

Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. - 2 Timothy 2:15 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Timothy2:15&version=NKJV

I even stated clearly that one does not have to learn another language. But we should be aware of what the intended message of the scriptures is.

The Bible wasn't written in English, GT. It was written in Hebrew and Greek.

GT, are you incapable of answering direct questions? Please go back and respond to each of my points in my previous comment.

God's Truth

I'm starting to agree with Lon. Please stop attacking me. Attack my points.

No, because you haven't proven that only the Father spoke throughout the Old Testament, whereas I have shown you where the Son spoke, and not the Father, in the Old Testament.

Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. - 2 Timothy 2:15 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Timothy2:15&version=NKJV

I even stated clearly that one does not have to learn another language. But we should be aware of what the intended message of the scriptures is.

The Bible wasn't written in English, GT. It was written in Hebrew and Greek.

GT, are you incapable of answering direct questions? Please go back and respond to each of my points in my previous comment.

Give the scripture where it is the Father speaking, and give the scripture where the Bible says it is Jesus speaking IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.

It will never happen and I think you know it.

Here is the scriptures you are denying:

Hebrews 1:2 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways,

Hebrews 1:2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.

lifeisgood

Give the scripture where it is the Father speaking, and give the scripture where the Bible says it is Jesus speaking IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.

Hebrews 1:2 In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways,

Hebrews 1:2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.

Gen 16:7; 12:7; 17:1; 22:11, 15, etc.; Judges 13:2-25; 13:20.

“And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, in you shall all the nations be blessed” (Gal. 3.8 RSV)

"Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad." (John 8:56)

God's Truth

Gen 16:7; 12:7; 17:1; 22:11, 15, etc.; Judges 13:2-25; 13:20.

“And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, in you shall all the nations be blessed” (Gal. 3.8 RSV)

"Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad." (John 8:56)

Those scriptures do not say the Son or the name Jesus.

glorydaz

And here is GOD the Holy Spirt speaking.....But it will never happen that you admit it. :chuckle:

Ezekiel 11:5 And the Spirit of the Lord fell upon me, and said unto me, Speak; Thus saith the Lord; Thus have ye said, O house of Israel: for I know the things that come into your mind, every one of them.

The word GOD is your clue, but you don't see it. :doh:

The Father is God, The Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God.

Which is why you find yourself up the creek without a paddle.....with only your tongue to steer by. :chuckle:

popsthebuilder

And here is GOD the Holy Spirt speaking.....But it will never happen that you admit it. :chuckle:

Ezekiel 11:5 And the Spirit of the Lord fell upon me, and said unto me, Speak; Thus saith the Lord; Thus have ye said, O house of Israel: for I know the things that come into your mind, every one of them.

The word GOD is your clue, but you don't see it. :doh:

The Father is God, The Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God.

Which is why you find yourself up the creek without a paddle.....with only your tongue to steer by. :chuckle:
What?..... All the same Spirit which is what she has been saying, I thought.

It is the trinitarian that generally makes the divisions.

God's Truth

And the scriptures you give do not say the Father....they say God. :chuckle:

The. Father. is. God.

Not only is the Father God, but the scriptures say the Father IS THE ONE AND ONLY GOD.

Not only that, the scriptures say 'HE' spoke through 'HIS' 'SON' in later times.

Only a father is a he and speaks to his son.

God's Truth

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father,

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

God's Truth

One God, three persons

Look, you can't say the word 'God' is only used for the Son! The Father is God.

You can't switch from oh no that is the Father speaking to oh no that is Jesus speaking---just to protect your false doctrine. Listen to yourself, you are saying the scripture says 'God' and not 'Father'. I gave you scriptures that say the FATHER IS THE ONLY GOD.

I also give you scriptures that prove we are only to think of the Father as the one speaking in the Old Testament!

.... just like the Bible teaches throughout.

Something that you will apparently never understand.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Look, you can't say the word 'God' is only used for the Son! The Father is God.

You can't switch from oh no that is the Father speaking to oh no that is Jesus speaking---just to protect your false doctrine. Listen to yourself, you are saying the scripture says 'God' and not 'Father'. I gave you scriptures that say the FATHER IS THE ONLY GOD.

I also give you scriptures that prove we are only to think of the Father as the one speaking in the Old Testament!
Is the Father the Angel of the LORD?