Pops refutes the biblical concept of the Trinity

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You are denying what your own doctrine says.

There is only one God, and He is the Father.

The Father came as a man in the flesh.

The Holy Spirit is His Spirit sent without limit.

:mock: Poor GT, can't get anything right.

The Bible (and therefore the Trinity doctrine) says that there is one God who is three Persons, God the Father and God the Son and God the Holy Ghost.

Lon

If nothing separate then why trinity.

How many Spirits of GOD are there?

How many spirits per person?

How many persons in the trinity?

How many spirits in the trinity?

How many bodies?
1 Corinthians 8:6, the same exact thing is said of both Father and Son, that we derive EVERYTHING we are. How is that possible if they are not one, somehow? :idunno: Ephesians 4:5,6 How? Again, we but trust the scriptures. To try to separate or make the Father and Son the same being is beyond the scriptures. Somehow, we Trinitarians believe both statements are equivocal and true, but because scriptures also show clear distinction between these two, we recognize that there is difference. In reconciling, if we do damage to the Son, we are in trouble for deflating Him from His prominence. Psalm 2:12 John 5:23

Question: CAN you honor the Son if you do not give Him full due honor to Him? Is such possible? Which is honestly, the better position? How much trouble can we be in if we do not honor the Son with the honor due Him? What honor does 1 Corinthians 8:6 give Him? Does Matthew 7:21-23 give you great pause?

popsthebuilder

1 Corinthians 8:6, the same exact thing is said of both Father and Son, that we derive EVERYTHING we are. How is that possible if they are not one, somehow? :idunno: Ephesians 4:5,6 How? Again, we but trust the scriptures. To try to separate or make the Father and Son the same being is beyond the scriptures. Somehow, we Trinitarians believe both statements are equivocal and true, but because scriptures also show clear distinction between these two, we recognize that there is difference. In reconciling, if we do damage to the Son, we are in trouble for deflating Him from His prominence. Psalm 2:12 John 5:23

Question: CAN you honor the Son if you do not give Him full due honor to Him? Is such possible? Which is honestly, the better position? How much trouble can we be in if we do not honor the Son with the honor due Him? What honor does 1 Corinthians 8:6 give Him? Does Matthew 7:21-23 give you great pause?
You have answered zero of my questions, and I do not understand the point of yours.

How is me saying GOD is One in Spirit dishonoring the Christ of GOD, or the Holy Spirit of GOD, or GOD almighty?

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Only in your own little world, GT. Only in your own little world.

Reality, on the other hand, says otherwise.

Prove it with scripture that I am not right.

Angels are their own spirit. Demons are their own spirit. We humans have our own spirit.

We are made in the image of God.

We have flesh and spirit.

You make God the Father as 'not a Spirit', but rather, has a Spirit separate and even different than Him.

You have to know that that is wrong.

How is the Holy Spirit DISTINCT/DIFFERENT from the Father---yet be the Father's Spirit on the side?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Prove it with scripture that I am not right.

Angels are their own spirits. Demons are their own spirits. We humans have our own spirit.

We are made in the image of God.

We have flesh and spirit.

You make God the Father as 'not a Spirit', but rather, has a Spirit separate and even different than Him.

You have to know that that is wrong.

You can't even understand what I'm saying. Why would I expect you to understand the scripture I would give to support my position?

Not only that, you're unwilling to consider that your position is wrong. So there's really no point.

God's Truth

You can't even understand what I'm saying. Why would I expect you to understand the scripture I would give to support my position?

Not only that, you're unwilling to consider that your position is wrong. So there's really no point.

You prove you can't defend your false beliefs.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You prove you can't defend your false beliefs.
See what I mean? You should humble yourself before you wreck yourself.

I can and have defended my beliefs, and with scripture. But your deaf ears prevent your from hearing, and your hardened heart prevents you from acknowledging truth. I'm not going to waste my energy trying to convince someone who doesn't want to be convinced.