Is Wormwood here as prescribed in the Good Book,

beameup

"Wandering Star X"??? [Nibiru, Wormwood, Flat Earth & Bible Prophecy]
Just a short synopsis of my take on a lot what is being trumpeted these day regarding "Planet X" and it's alleged connection to prophetic events.

Terror and pit and snare
Confront you, O inhabitant of the earth.
For the windows above
[heavens] are opened,
and the foundations of the earth shake.
The earth is broken asunder,
The earth is split through,
The earth is shaken violently.
The earth reels to and fro like a drunkard
And it totters like a shack,
For its transgression is heavy upon it,
And it will fall, never to rise again.

Isaiah 24:17, 18b-20

A "near pass-by" of a large rogue planet can violently effect the earth.
PS: Chuck Missler has addressed this subject decades ago.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Terror and pit and snare
Confront you, O inhabitant of the earth.
For the windows above
[heavens] are opened,
and the foundations of the earth shake.
The earth is broken asunder,
The earth is split through,
The earth is shaken violently.
The earth reels to and fro like a drunkard
And it totters like a shack,
For its transgression is heavy upon it,
And it will fall, never to rise again.

Isaiah 24:17, 18b-20

A "near pass-by" of a large rogue planet can violently effect the earth.
PS: Chuck Missler has addressed this subject decades ago.
Yes, Once again, God is the only One or thing that can move the established, fixed, set, immovable, never to be moved, fastened, on foundations WITH a Cornerstone earth. That's how God built the stationary earth. I don't know a lot about Wormwood but there are dark spheres or disc like heavenly bodies that we can't see.

Isaiah 24:1 KJV - [FONT=&quot]Behold, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lord[/FONT][FONT=&quot] maketh[/FONT][FONT=&quot] the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.[/FONT]

beameup

Yes, Once again, God is the only One or thing that can move the established, fixed, set, immovable, never to be moved, fastened, on foundations WITH a Cornerstone earth. That's how God built the stationary earth. I don't know a lot about Wormwood but there are dark spheres or disc like heavenly bodies that we can't see.

Isaiah 24:1 KJV - Behold, the Lord maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

Clearly, this refers to a polar inversion, where the south pole becomes the north pole (and vice-versa). Imagine the gravitational forces at work when two planets pass by each other. An asteroid, like Wormwood, could never accomplish this.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
Not really, it is know about by many others, it is five months before the 6000th year of creation and 80 years (one generation) from when the modern state of Israel was created:

Mathew 24:34

“Truly I say to you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.”
That verse says nothing about "Satan making it happen".

WatchmanOnTheWall

That verse says nothing about "Satan making it happen".

You miss understood.

There are 80 years from 1949 to 2029 and 2029 is the 6000th years of history. Matt 24:34 relates to the last generation who will see all the things Jesus was describing in the end times. A generation lasts 80 years.

Jesus returns in the 6000th year on the feasts He has yet to fulfil, these are the Day of Atonement and Tabernacles. These are on the 19th and 24th of September in 2029. Therefore five months before this event there has to be an event that fulfils the Wormwood prophesy. Thus the Asteroid Apopthis will hit the Earth on Friday 13th/15th April 2029:

Right Divider

Body part
You miss understood.

There are 80 years from 1949 to 2029 and 2029 is the 6000th years of history. Matt 24:34 relates to the last generation who will see all the things Jesus was describing in the end times. A generation lasts 80 years.

Jesus returns in the 6000th year on the feasts He has yet to fulfil, these are the Day of Atonement and Tabernacles. These are on the 19th and 24th of September in 2029. Therefore five months before this event there has to be an event that fulfils the Wormwood prophesy. Thus the Asteroid Apopthis will hit the Earth on Friday 13th/15th April 2029:

Interesting theory, but nothing to do with your statement about "Satan making a planet collide with earth".

That was, once again, wild speculation on your part without the tiniest sliver of Biblical evidence.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Interesting theory, but nothing to do with your statement about "Satan making a planet collide with earth".

That was, once again, wild speculation on your part without the tiniest sliver of Biblical evidence.

Apophis is not a planet, it is an asteroid. Apophis belongs to a group of asteroids that spend most of their time inside the orbit of the Earth nearer to the sun, occasionally these asteroids are pulled or pushed further out for a variety of reasons, and that is what has happened with Apophis. First discovered in 2004 it’s currently orbiting the sun slightly faster than the Earth, overtaking us every seven years, and occasionally crossing the orbital pathway of the Earth. Although astronomers have said it should not hit the Earth within the foreseeable future, this of course is assuming nothing changes its predicted trajectory, without wanting to worry anyone, it would only take a small collision with a smaller asteroid, or another body passing close by it, for Apophis to change course and then be on a collision course with the Earth. Of course this has been thought of and there are plans to try and prevent any such eventuality, whether any of these plans would work is another matter. However, during its pass by earth in 2029, it should be seen sailing across the night skies of Europe as a bright third magnitude star, moving at about one degree per minute. But if this asteroid is what John saw in his revelations, then it would have looked to him as just another star and then this would have been what John would have also described this as:

Revelation 9:1
The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss.

If Apophis did happen to hit the Earth its impact would amount to an explosion equivalent to about 402 MT (million tons) of TNT, the Hiroshima nuclear explosion was the equivalent to 16 thousand tons of TNT. Therefore this would be the equivalent to over 25 thousand Hiroshima bombs. The largest nuclear explosion ever set off was 100 MT, exploded by the Russians in Siberia in 1960. The Indonesian earthquake that created the December 2004 tsunami was equivalent to 250 MT. With an estimated impact speed of 12.6 km/sec, if Apophis hits deep ocean it would create a tsunami with almost four times the energy. John describes this scenario a second time:

Revelation 8:8-9
8 The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9 a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

The deep impact of such an asteroid into the sea bed would release huge amounts of oil and pollutants that would kill many sea creatures as described, as well as destroying many sea vessels as also described.

Right Divider

Body part
Apophis is not a planet, it is an asteroid. Apophis belongs to a group of asteroids that spend most of their time inside the orbit of the Earth nearer to the sun, occasionally these asteroids are pulled or pushed further out for a variety of reasons, and that is what has happened with Apophis. First discovered in 2004 it’s currently orbiting the sun slightly faster than the Earth, overtaking us every seven years, and occasionally crossing the orbital pathway of the Earth. Although astronomers have said it should not hit the Earth within the foreseeable future, this of course is assuming nothing changes its predicted trajectory, without wanting to worry anyone, it would only take a small collision with a smaller asteroid, or another body passing close by it, for Apophis to change course and then be on a collision course with the Earth. Of course this has been thought of and there are plans to try and prevent any such eventuality, whether any of these plans would work is another matter. However, during its pass by earth in 2029, it should be seen sailing across the night skies of Europe as a bright third magnitude star, moving at about one degree per minute. But if this asteroid is what John saw in his revelations, then it would have looked to him as just another star and then this would have been what John would have also described this as:

The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss.

If Apophis did happen to hit the Earth its impact would amount to an explosion equivalent to about 402 MT (million tons) of TNT, the Hiroshima nuclear explosion was the equivalent to 16 thousand tons of TNT. Therefore this would be the equivalent to over 25 thousand Hiroshima bombs. The largest nuclear explosion ever set off was 100 MT, exploded by the Russians in Siberia in 1960. The Indonesian earthquake that created the December 2004 tsunami was equivalent to 250 MT. With an estimated impact speed of 12.6 km/sec, if Apophis hits deep ocean it would create a tsunami with almost four times the energy. John describes this scenario a second time:

8 The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9 a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

The deep impact of such an asteroid into the sea bed would release huge amounts of oil and pollutants that would kill many sea creatures as described, as well as destroying many sea vessels as also described.
You can blabber on all that you want.

You've still given no evidence for your wild assertion that "Satan will ....".

Just more diversion.

WatchmanOnTheWall

You can blabber on all that you want.

You've still given no evidence for your wild assertion that "Satan will ....".

Just more diversion.

Another suggestion is that it is going to hit but it has been miss calculated that it should miss. Either way it fits the timing of Christ's return, which is calculated from scripture and the description of Wormwood from Revelations. If it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck then it must be a duck, as they say.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Not really, it is know about by many others, it is five months before the 6000th year of creation and 80 years (one generation) from when the modern state of Israel was created:

Mathew 24:34

“Truly I say to you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.”

I will never understand how it is possible for so many, who claim to rest their faith in the words of the Bible, sidestep the plain and clear meaning of this verse.

They would rather believe what they see, or their reason, or what they were taught.

I'm not picking on you Watchman. I am just amazed at how many their are who will not let Jesus just say what He said and believe it.

Right Divider

Body part
Another suggestion is that it is going to hit but it has been miss calculated that it should miss. Either way it fits the timing of Christ's return, which is calculated from scripture and the description of Wormwood from Revelations. If it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck then it must be a duck, as they say.
So you're just going to keep avoiding the fact that you make WILD speculation about "Satan is going to do it" with NO foundation in the Bible.

WatchmanOnTheWall

I will never understand how it is possible for so many, who claim to rest their faith in the words of the Bible, sidestep the plain and clear meaning of this verse.

They would rather believe what they see, or their reason, or what they were taught.

I'm not picking on you Watchman. I am just amazed at how many their are who will not let Jesus just say what He said and believe it.

How do you read it?

WatchmanOnTheWall

So you're just going to keep avoiding the fact that you make WILD speculation about "Satan is going to do it" with NO foundation in the Bible.

I think you are being disingenuous. Wormwood is described as a star:

Revelation 8:11
the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

That falls to the earth:

And land in the sea:

Now if a star literally came within close proximity to the earth the earth would be vaporised, therefore what John saw in his vision was something that looked like a star that fell into the sea, which must either be a comet or asteroid. Comets are usually so massive that it would practically wipe out life on earth but the text says that it only kills a third of life in the sea. Therefore it must be an asteroid.

The text also says that this event begins a five month reign of terror from evil locust like things and the only thing that will stop this satanic onslaught will be the return of Christ and as the Bible reveals Jesus returns on the 6000th year at Atonement (The Great and Terrible Day) which is on the 19th September 2029, this means that Apophis is the prime suspect. This is all scriptural.

Although they say Apophis should miss by 18,000 miles on the 13th April 2029, this is a hairs whisker in astronomical terms. They have no way of knowing if Apophis will pass by another smaller body, such as another asteroid and the gravitational pull will alter its course. It only needs the slightest of nudges within in the next decade to put it on a collision course with earth.

Last edited:

CherubRam

A type of bitterness, affliction, remorse, punitive suffering. In Amos 6:12 this Hebrew word is rendered "hemlock" (RSV, "Wormwood"). In the symbolical language of the Apocalypse ( Revelation 8:10 Revelation 8:11) a star is represented as falling on the waters of the earth, causing the third part of the waters to be turned wormwood (bitter, poisoned.)

The parabolic meaning of the word Wormwood is "bitterness," and it has to do with the waters becoming contaminated by radiation.

WatchmanOnTheWall

I read it in its simplest context; the generation that was living at the time of Christ.

Matthew 24
21For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

22“If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25See, I have told you ahead of time.

26“So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

29“Immediately after the distress of those days

“ ‘the sun will be darkened,

and the moon will not give its light;

the stars will fall from the sky,

and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’b

30“Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earthc will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.d 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

32“Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33Even so, when you see all these things, you know that ite is near, right at the door. 34Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

But none of this happened in that generation. We are still waiting for all these things to happen.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Daniel 12 KJV - And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

5 Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river.

6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?

7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

marhig

"The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter." (Rev 8:10–11)

No one even care to discuss this matter , and that concerns me .

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
Nothing comes out of the sky, but rather out of heaven. And heaven isn't in the sky, it's spiritual not natural

Revelation 8:10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

beameup

Nothing comes out of the sky, but rather out of heaven. And heaven isn't in the sky, it's spiritual not natural

Paul states that he was taken up into the "third heaven".
The cosmology was the first heaven was where the birds fly,
the second heaven was the abode of the planets/stars.
To the Greek, the "third heaven" was where the Gods dwelt.

It's always best to read your Bible.

A careful reading of Revelation indicates that there are 3 asteroids (or 2 + 1 comet)
that strike the earth. One strikes the open sea, one opens the abuso where the
"angels that sinned" are held captive (Gen 6), one pollutes all the fresh water on earth.

marhig

Paul states that he was taken up into the "third heaven".
The cosmology was the first heaven was where the birds fly,
the second heaven was the abode of the planets/stars.
To the Greek, the "third heaven" was where the Gods dwelt.

It's always best to read your Bible.

The third heaven isn't natural either, and think about what you are saying. Where does God dwell?

I'm just off out, so I'm not being ignorant if I don't reply straight away :)