Judas Goats At Home

Truster

One of the wrong reasons people ask questions is that the answers can be used to insult and mock. Just two of the ways of the wicked.

WeberHome

Re:

Re:

I hear people all the time who talk like this say...but God loves you. Or, God is love, but he is also just. Love doesn’t put families in hell to burn on fire forever.

The situation is much worse than many of us ever imagined.

According to Jesus Christ's testimony as a credible expert witness in all matters pertaining to the afterlife; most of the world's responsible souls haven't been making it to safety when they cross over to the other side.

Luke 13:22-24 . . And he went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem. Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

Matt 7:13-14 . . Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matt 22:14 . . For many are called, but few are chosen.

Webster's defines "many" as consisting of, or amounting to, a large but indefinite number; while "few" is defined as consisting of, or amounting to, only a small number; viz: relative to many then, few is the lesser. Bear with me while I flesh this out.

According to the US Census Bureau: as of May 13, 2019 @ 12:42 pm New York Time, the United States population was approximately 328,878,205 with a death rate of approximately one every 12 seconds; which translates to an average of 7,200 American deaths of all ages, races, and genders during just one 24-hour calendar day.

According to 2009 US Census data; roughly 27.3% of America's daily deaths are under the age of 19, which would indicate that approximately 5,234 of the current daily death rate per 24 hours are adults.

Giving the "many" the benefit of the doubt by limiting their maximum percentage to 51%, would indicate a minimum of 2,669 American adults transferring to perdition every day: which translates to roughly 111 per hour.

That's a conservative estimate as Christ didn't really specify exact percentages to represent the quantities of "few" and "many". But just think: by the time CBS completes its half hour evening news report, a bare-bones minimum of 55 Americans become new arrivals in the fiery sector of the netherworld.

Using the ratio of 2,669 condemned souls per 328,878,205 population: extrapolating the number of condemned souls worldwide from a currently estimated global population of 7,571,747,652 people, would suggest something like 61,448 new arrivals in the fiery sector of the netherworld every 24 hours; which translates to approximately 2,560 global arrivals every sixty minutes on the clock.

That rate would fill Yankee Stadium's 51,800 seats to capacity in roughly twenty hours and fourteen minutes. In other words: if the world's daily number of condemned souls started filing into the stadium at 06:00 am this morning, then by 02:14 am tomorrow, the stadium would be full to capacity.

Christmas and New Year are even worse. A study done of 26 years of death certificates shows that coronary fatalities are, on average, 11.9% higher on those days than any other days of the year; with non-heart deaths spiking to 12.2% higher.

The hell I'm describing never closes; no, not at all: it's open for business 24/7/365 nonstop and indifferent to global warming, Wall Street crashes, massive layoffs, outsourcing, tariffs, school shootings, terrorism, tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricanes, storm surges, nuclear meltdowns, air, water, and soil pollution, a mission to Mars, freeway pile-ups, brown-outs, threatened species, the price of oil, drug cartels, LGBT marriage, student debt, GMO, trade deficits, Obamacare, protests, North Korean nukes, Federal debt, factory recalls, overpopulation, desertification, genocides, revolutions, civil wars, acid rain, road rage, oil spills, conscious decoupling, ISIS, blood diamonds, fracking, twerking, and/or President Donald Trump's tweets.

If classical Christianity's perception of Jesus Christ and the hereafter is correct; then it's apparent that people never stop cascading into the netherworld's dungeons in an endless procession like the unbelievable millions of poultry broilers passing annually through Tyson chicken-processing plants on their way to Wendy's, McDonalds, Carl's Junior, Jack in the Box, Burger King, Chic-fil-A, KFC, A&W, Arby's, Dairy Queen, Taco Bell, et al; and to supermarkets and restaurants all over the USA and wherever else Tyson vends its meats. The slaughtering and the butchering never stop.
_

Guyver

BANNED
Banned

The hell I'm describing never closes; no, not at all: it's open for business 24/7/365 nonstop and indifferent to global warming, Wall Street crashes, massive layoffs, outsourcing, tariffs, school shootings, terrorism, tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricanes, storm surges, nuclear meltdowns, air, water, and soil pollution, a mission to Mars, freeway pile-ups, brown-outs, threatened species, the price of oil, drug cartels, LGBT marriage, student debt, GMO, trade deficits, Obamacare, protests, North Korean nukes, Federal debt, factory recalls, overpopulation, desertification, genocides, revolutions, civil wars, acid rain, road rage, oil spills, conscious decoupling, ISIS, blood diamonds, fracking, twerking, and/or President Donald Trump's tweets.

Clever.

If classical Christianity's perception of Jesus Christ and the hereafter is correct; then it's apparent that people never stop cascading into the netherworld's dungeons in an endless procession like the unbelievable millions

If is a great choice of words here. I'd like to offer another if for consideration.

If there is even such a place as fiery hell....where God throws people, Americans, families, Natives....whomever, sinners....you know....women, children, the aged, the retarded, whatever..

If such a place like this does in fact exist....then something else the bible says is false.

God is not love, and love fails.

For, God cannot be love if he throws people into a hell to be lit on fire for all eternity, and if he ever did such a thing then LOVE FAILED.

I think it's simple. Believe in love, or believe in firey hell....but don't try to pretend you believe in both, because it can't be done.

WeberHome

Re: Judas Goats At Home

The wrath of God is interesting. For example:

Isa 13:9 . . Behold, the day of Christ comes-- cruel; with both wrath and fierce anger

The Hebrew word for "wrath" in that statement is 'ebrah (eb-raw') which indicates an outburst of passion. In other words: the wrath of God won't be weeping big wet crocodile tears while it's slamming the dead at the Great White Throne event depicted at Rev 20:11-15; no, they will be terminated with extreme prejudice; viz: their judgment will be administered with choler. (cf. Isa 63:1-6, Rev 19:15)

Webster's defines "fierce" as a behavior exhibited by humans and animals that inspires terror because of the wild and menacing aspect of fury in attack. Ferocity is an aspect commonly seen among roaring, snarling lions savagely attacking prey. There's neither sportsmanship nor sympathy in ferocity; only sheer terror, brutality, and blood lust.

"cruel" is defined as: disposed to inflict pain or suffering; viz: devoid of humane feelings

Heb 10:27 . . A certain fearful expectation of . . . fiery indignation

"fiery indignation" is quite a bit more severe than ordinary indignation. It speaks of someone who is seriously ticked off; and so angry that they're actually red in the face.

There are people out there in pews all around the world who have been so coddled by sappy versions of Christianity that they have no concept of the magnitude of the lethal tsunami of rage and violence coming their way to get them.

Another interesting aspect of the wrath of God is the person appointed to administer it-- none other than the sweet little baby away in a manger.

John 5:22-23 . .The Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son, that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father.

Acts 17:31 . . For God has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead.

Rev 19:15 . . He shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
_

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
So, since the Bible says there is an angry God filled with vengeance and a firey hell for sinners, that must mean it’s true....right?

Since there are verses like the ones above, it must be true?

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
"fiery indignation" is quite a bit more severe than ordinary indignation. It speaks of someone who is seriously ticked off; and so angry that they're actually red in the face.

And you think this is how God is? He becomes so enraged and furious that he becomes red in the face and wants to lash out with fierce animalistic violence to punish and destroy the objects of his anger?

I hope you don’t mind my questions because, not only would I like your opinion on the question above, I’d also like to ask two more questions.

1. Do you believe that God is love as the Bible states in 1 John chapter four?

2. Do you believe that love never fails as the Bible states in 1 Cor chapter 13?

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
The Hebrew word for "wrath" in that statement is 'ebrah (eb-raw') which indicates an outburst of passion. In other words: the wrath of God won't be weeping big wet crocodile tears while it's slamming the dead at the Great White Throne event depicted at Rev 20:11-15; no, they will be terminated with extreme prejudice; viz: their judgment will be administered with choler. (cf. Isa 63:1-6, Rev 19:15)

Rev 19:15 . . He shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
_[/size][/font]

Revelation is a terrifying book, isn’t it? The devil, lake of fire, 666, these things have terrified people through the ages. Really scary....right?

Well, since you brought it up, I’d also like to ask you about it. Would you mind giving me your exegesis on Revelation chapter one verse one? What is your understanding of it?

I would also like your understanding of chapter 21 verse 8. It states that all liars will go to hell to burn in the lake of fire. Do you believe that all liars will burn in the lake of fire, as the Bible states?

WeberHome

Re:

Re:

So, since the Bible says there is an angry God filled with vengeance and a firey hell for sinners, that must mean it’s true....right? Since there are verses like the ones above, it must be true?

To the best of my knowledge, the supernatural elements of the Bible have never been proven true beyond a shadow of sensible doubt; nor is it even possible to do so.
_

WeberHome

Re:

Re:

chapter 21 verse 8. It states that all liars will go to hell to burn in the lake of fire.

The Bible reveals a nifty way to get one's records expunged so that when it comes time to open the books, they'll be judged as though they've never been anything but 100% honest.
_

Arthur Brain

The Bible reveals a nifty way to get one's records expunged so that when it comes time to open the books, they'll be judged as though they've never been anything but 100% honest.
_

Do you have any love about you at all, or any understanding of what it actually is? Or do you just coldly go about compiling stats about how many people are going to go to some unproven realm of suffering as if it's part of your job remit?

:rain:

Guyver

BANNED
Banned

_

Yeah.....not really, according to Revelation. The Jesus there says he will reject you if you are lukewarm, whether you’ve had your records expunged or not. You can have your candlestick removed and even your name blotted out. It seems the liars of Rev 21 are independent of their records...but I could be wrong and you right. I don’t want to defray from the other questions I asked you...so I don’t mean to distract you from your work.

Zeke

If you take Luke 17:21, 1 Corinthians 3:16, 2 Corinthians 13:5, Colossians 1:27, for truth then all the scripture is pertaining to your own conscience conditioning that reflects your state of awareness about God's temperament that matches your own conditional understanding of that absolute love, stated as being beyond the rational minds ability to grasp or comprehend, Romans 11:33-35.

What men rationalize away as impossible, based on appearances they judge by imposing Caesar's world unto God's is the intellectual trap of man's pyramid of importance infecting his governments and religions that separate man by respecting persons.

The only goats of concern is in your own left brained theology that keeps leading your sheep to slaughter, outward interpretations creates slaves to dead letters! Galatians 4:24.

WeberHome

Re:

Re:

Two days have elapsed since post No.13. If the figures in that post are in the ball park, then something like 122,896 people have passed on to perdition just since then.

The entire global sky contains roughly six-thousand stars visible to the naked eye. There's more than that out there of course, but not all are discernable as points of light without optics. However, we can't see all six-thousand stars at once; only the ones that come out at night. So then; the most we can see in one night is somewhere around three-thousand stars.

Dividing 122,896 by 3,000 means the equivalent of 41 night-skies of condemned souls since only last Monday. Pretty amazing quantity for such a short time.
_

Arthur Brain

Two days have elapsed since post No.13. If the figures in that post are in the ball park, then something like 122,896 people have passed on to perdition just since then.

The entire global sky contains roughly six-thousand stars visible to the naked eye. There's more than that out there of course, but not all are discernable as points of light without optics. However, we can't see all six-thousand stars at once; only the ones that come out at night. So then; the most we can see in one night is somewhere around three-thousand stars.

Dividing 122,896 by 3,000 means the equivalent of 41 night-skies of condemned souls since only last Monday. Pretty amazing quantity for such a short time.
_

Man, you'd light up a party and then some...

:plain:

Guyver

BANNED
Banned

_

Zero people have gone to fry in hell since your post because there is no such place if there be a loving God. Do you believe in a loving God?

I know you don’t like to answer questions about God and love, since I asked you if you believe God is Love, and love never fails. But you didn’t respond.

IDK...maybe hell was borrowed from those magnificently intellectually gifted Greeks as a means of controlling people and their finances. I mean, that would make way more sense than trying to believe that God is Love, but he also is into tormenting people for all eternity.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Zero people have gone to fry in hell since your post because there is no such place if there be a loving God. Do you believe in a loving God?

I know you don’t like to answer questions about God and love, since I asked you if you believe God is Love, and love never fails. But you didn’t respond.

IDK...maybe hell was borrowed from those magnificently intellectually gifted Greeks as a means of controlling people and their finances. I mean, that would make way more sense than trying to believe that God is Love, but he also is into tormenting people for all eternity.

do you consider yourself a Christian?