The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

Nope.

John 1:1 New International Version (NIV)

The Word Became Flesh
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God

Acts 5:4 New International Version (NIV)

4 Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to God.”

What is your point please.

The Word became flesh or wasade flesh. As it was born of woman.

They lied to GOD by lying to the Holy Spirit which was within them. It left....they died.....let it be a lesson.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

The Word which is GOD added to Himself a human body and nature in His incarnation in the womb of Mary.
He died a real death. His body was dead, as dead as any man ever was.
On the third day that same body came back to life and stood up(resurrected).
Forty days later that same resurrected body ascended into heaven.
The men(angels it's assumed) that stood by the disciples as they watched Him ascend into heaven said that this same Jesus will one day return just as He left.
Zechariah the prophet says that in that day(the day of the LORD) His(LORD/YHVH) feet shall stand on the Mt of Olives, there will be a great earthquake and the Mount will split in two forming a great valley.
Look at the Mt of Olives. It is to this day undivided, yet one day YHVH's feet will come down and stand there just as He left.

Christ didn't come to leave man behind(His incarnation). He came to redeem humanity and lift it up to GOD. He also came to redeem and restore the rest of creation, as well.
He came in the Spirit and in truth and does surely return that way friend.

God's Truth

Only His human body and nature were created.

And.. they were created to exist forever!

Tambora can't explain the things she says. Maybe you can help Tambora.

So if Jesus body and spirit is just a man---how do you get he lived in heaven before coming to earth, and how do you gather that he is God while on earth?

popsthebuilder

Only His human body and nature were created.

And.. they were created to exist forever!

I agree and thanked your post but do not know that His physical body was formed to be in that form forever exactly.

I do not openly refute it but again ask for the scripture.

It is a nice change to actually speak TO someone with a seeming different perspective.

Thank you,

peace

popsthebuilder

The Word which is GOD added to Himself a human body and nature in His incarnation in the womb of Mary.
He died a real death. His body was dead, as dead as any man ever was.
On the third day that same body came back to life and stood up(resurrected).
Forty days later that same resurrected body ascended into heaven.
The men(angels it's assumed) that stood by the disciples as they watched Him ascend into heaven said that this same Jesus will one day return just as He left.
Zechariah the prophet says that in that day(the day of the LORD) His(LORD/YHVH) feet shall stand on the Mt of Olives, there will be a great earthquake and the Mount will split in two forming a great valley.
Look at the Mt of Olives. It is to this day undivided, yet one day YHVH's feet will come down and stand there just as He left.

Christ didn't come to leave man behind(His incarnation). He came to redeem humanity and lift it up to GOD. He also came to redeem and restore the rest of creation, as well.
I misspoke.

I do not believe that the Word had to add anything to His being or have anything added to Him in order to be changed