Judaism and the Bible

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Christians read and accept the Bible as Scripture God's Holy Word.

As a Jew I accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation. I am comfortable reading the Bible.

If the subject is Judaism and the Bible, what do we read of Judaism in the Bible?

Without Judaism there is no Christianity. And Jesus did not come to start a new religion.

Shalom.

Jacob

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Without Judaism there is no Christianity. And Jesus did not come to start a new religion.

Jesus was sent to restore the Law of Moses.

The Pharisees had greatly perverted the Mosaic law.

This threatened the Jewish leadership and they took action.

Bradley D

The OT is about the failure of God's people to obey God. The NT is Jesus coming to correct them, die for their and gentiles sins, and offer us to be children of God.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

As a Jew I accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation. I am comfortable reading the Bible.

If the subject is Judaism and the Bible, what do we read of Judaism in the Bible?

Shalom.

Jacob
Followers of Judaism (Israel) rejected Christ. I say "followers of Judaism" to you because you have a lot of threads about being a Jew and Mosaic law etc.

Jacob can you please read Romans chapters 10 and 11, it only takes a few minutes? I know you have read it but it never hurts to read things multiple times in the Bible.

Romans 10:4 - [FONT=&quot]For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.[/FONT]

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Followers of Judaism (Israel) rejected Christ. I say "followers of Judaism" to you because you have a lot of threads about being a Jew and Mosaic law etc.

Jacob can you please read Romans chapters 10 and 11, it only takes a few minutes? I know you have read it but it never hurts to read things multiple times in the Bible.

Romans 10:4 - [FONT="]For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.[/FONT]

I was able to read Romans 10 and 11 just now. Did you want to talk with me about something? You always can.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I was able to read Romans 10 and 11 just now. Did you want to talk with me about something? You always can.
I'm going to bed in a few minutes but maybe tomorrow. You can post what you think about those two chapters if you want. There's nothing wrong with wanting to follow and keep 613 laws but you will fail and that alone doesn't offer salvation. I think you know that.

You've said that you believe you must teach Judaism because you are a Jew. I thought I also saw you say you are not a Christian recently, but I could be wrong. Are you still a Christian and a Jew?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I'm going to bed in a few minutes but maybe tomorrow. You can post what you think about those two chapters if you want. There's nothing wrong with wanting to follow and keep 613 laws but you will fail and that alone doesn't offer salvation. I think you know that.

You've said that you believe you must teach Judaism because you are a Jew. I thought I also saw you say you are not a Christian recently, but I could be wrong. Are you still a Christian and a Jew?

I believe that what you said in your last post was augmented by or preface to what is found in these chapters in Romans.

I am a proselyte (and a convert) to Israel and Judaism, so I am a Jew yes. I have been a Gentile and a Christian. As a Christian I did not believe the Trinity doctrine. I do believe that I am to keep and teach the commandments in obedience to Jesus' word. I do not know any Christians who believe this. I believe Yeshua to be the Messiah. I am of Israel and a member of the body of Christ, the body of Messiah. I do not see it as necessary to become a Christian again. I do not know if I see Judaism as a religion or a faith or no. Any of this can be discussed.

Today is Shlishli (the third day of the week), 9-24, evening of this evening and morning day. Erev is evening. Boker is morning. Yom is day.

Shalom (Peace).

Jacob

Zeke

Shalom.

Jacob

With no Egyptology there is no Hebrew/Greek doctrine or Bible either, being a Jew is a costume/allegory party so the god of flesh and blood won't get offended Galatians 4:24, Galatians 3:28, 4:1.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
With no Egyptology there is no Hebrew/Greek doctrine or Bible either, being a Jew is a costume/allegory party so the god of flesh and blood won't get offended Galatians 4:24, Galatians 3:28, 4:1.

You are incorrect.

Is there a way that you know of that I can help you?

Shalom.

Jacob