ECT Ouch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoh

Acts 28ers get some things right.

If you like sauerkraut, does that make you a Hitler hybrid?

Poor example there. I never said you're a 28we. Never.

Acts 28ers get enough wrong to end up 28ers.

But because your approach is obviously a mix of where Acts 9ers study a thing out from, with Acts 28ers do, into a hybrid of both, you view those errors of theirs similar to your own as their having gotten some things right, along with whatever they may have actually gotten right despite their getting far enough wrong to have ended up 28ers.

And quit with the double-standard - I have never seen you throw a bone, say, GT's way, and or others like her, whenever any of them have ever asserted a thing you well know you and your pals agree with.

Yet, when ac28 was posting on here, you were all about the :thumb: to various of his 28ER posts - face it, STP, your all about "good ol boy" networks - you and I would have had a time with one another in a town like Mayberry :D

Rom. 14:5; 5:6-8.

DAN P

No one asserted STP and company hold to soul sleep.

Hi and I never asserted that STP believed in SOUL SLEEP and all I did is to list some of the things , that Acts 28er believe and what happened at our assembly , concerning SOUL SLEEP !!

But I see your tendency toward Acts 2 , with your leaning , on Eph 2:20 as damaging as the Acts 28er position !!

Just because it mentions Apostles and Prophets in verse 20 DOES not mean the OT new of the MYSTERY since the MYSTERY was HIDDEN in God before the world began , 2 Tim 1:9 !!

dan p

Danoh

You are wrong on this, nevertheless, best to you and yours.

No, you are.

Just as the doing of ANY thing in life in general cannot but follow or violate a pattern of principles - whether or not one is aware of what those might be or that one is following some of them or all of them or not - the same is the case with the studying out of a thing and or the arriving at or holding of any conclusion.

You take the Acts 9er who holds to 1948 and compare where he looks at such things from with where the Acts 9er who does not hold to 1948 looks at things from, and what you find is that although both may be looking at the same thing, they are not looking at it from the same set of principles.

Likewise is the case with, say, what is actually behind how one person ends up holding to an Acts 13 Position, and another ends up holding to an Acts 9 - beyond each's merely parroting what they picked up elsewhere.

What you find is that the two positions are not based on the same pattern of study approach.

And then there is the fact that the operating principles behind a thing and that one looks at one thing or another from, tend to differ from subject to subject.

No, bro. I know you are off and why and how you are.

Yours is not a strictly Acts 9 approach to the issues you have ended up off on.

And the fact that you keep mockingly insisting on "so where is the owner's manual" (where a thing is supposedly written out in black and white and that all are to simply believe), only reveals that various of your conclusions are not only not your own, but learned, but also, that you have basically based those later conclusions you later did arrive at on your own, on the same erroneous premise your learned from someone else conclusions, were also based on.

This is crystal clear evident - any strictly Acts 9er can easily observe that as to where your view is coming from and why.

Speak to MADs outside your circle and you'll find we do not hold your views because yours is not strictly based on where Acts 9 looks at all things from.

The 12 in/out result all over again.

Personally, I find the whole thing fascinating.

You do not.

As a result, you are only able to conclude - from within your obvious same reading into a thing - that I am merely taking some potshot opportunity at you, or whatever.

In reality, I have always enjoyed the challenge of the sharp Acts 9er mind. Always.

As rare as it is to find within the laity to begin with, and outside of its various Pastors themselves; I enjoy finding it and being challenged by it, even that much more.

In contrast, where ever I have run across a MAD with a chip on their shoulder, this wanting to seek in them and with them the Proverbs 27:17 challenge of the sharp mind in another MAD has, not found it in such.

As with what one of your pals did with my citing that passage to you in some prior post - all they'd been able to conclude was some sort of an intended stabbing in the back - out of THEIR ever obvious pettiness.

Your pals, bro. You run with that kind of a people. And one can not run with such either unless one is of that number oneself, or absent of its communications corrupting one's own good manners.

Thus, my challenge to you in hopes of finding a kindred Acts 9 spirit, once more meets with your same old ignorance.

And that is both our loss...once more.

Rom. 5:6-8.

Danoh

Hi and I never asserted that STP believed in SOUL SLEEP and all I did is to list some of the things , that Acts 28er believe and what happened at our assembly , concerning SOUL SLEEP !!

But I see your tendency toward Acts 2 , with your leaning , on Eph 2:20 as damaging as the Acts 28er position !!

Just because it mentions Apostles and Prophets in verse 20 DOES not mean the OT new of the MYSTERY since the MYSTERY was HIDDEN in God before the world began , 2 Tim 1:9 !!

dan p

Dan, I hold that NONE of THE Mystery preached by Paul was hidden in the OT - NONE of it.

It is your pals on here who are confused about that.

STP even said once more that he agrees with the 28ers that some of it was hidden in the OT - in one of his replies to me.

:chuckle: :doh:

Try to keep up, DP. :D

Rom. 14:5; 5:6-8.

SaulToPaul 2

STP even said once more that he agrees with the 28ers that some of it was hidden in the OT - in one of his replies to me.

The nuts and bolts of 1 Cor 15:1-4 are back there. Look and see. This is the gospel according to the revelation of the mystery.

SaulToPaul 2

During Acts, Paul went to the Jew first, he went to synagogues in every town he entered, there were signs and wonders, and the Jew still had an advantage.

Does the "strict Acts 9 approach" refuse to recognize that this is not the case in 2017?
Does it not recognize the shift that took place with the close of Acts?
Why not?

SaulToPaul 2

To reiterate:

Gospel of Christ- That Christ died for the sins of Jews and Gentiles who were in the covenants of promise. This is the mystery of Christ. It was hidden in the scriptures.

Gospel of the Grace of God- That Christ died for all men, to be testified in due time, including Gentiles who were strangers from the covenants of promise. This is the mystery of the gospel. It was not hidden in the scriptures, but hidden in God.

Danoh

Define a strictly Acts 9 approach, and show me all of the doctrines that we MUST follow.

Either you did not read my post, rushed through it, mis-read it, or read into it.

All those are an approach.

And that differs from the resulting conclusions or beliefs one then holds to.

My whole point has ever been that your
study APPROACH obviously differs somewhat from the study APPROACH generally applied by most Pastors within the Acts 9 Position, and vice-versa.

THAT is BEFORE what is then concluded, or believed in.

:chuckle: This has got to be one of those moments where Opie is actually making more sense then his otherwise normally sensible dad, Andy.

Am I gettin thru tuh ya, Anj :D

Rom. 14:5.

Danoh

The nuts and bolts of 1 Cor 15:1-4 are back there. Look and see. This is the gospel according to the revelation of the mystery.

No.

Paul is UNIQUELY applying the finished work of that Prophesied Cross to people THIS SIDE of The Mystery hid in God.

He ALONE is a SEEMING oddball in this, in Scripture.

Towards what end?

Towards God's Mystery in "our glory" in His Son's Mystery Glory.

This is NOT OT ground.

The principle is the same; the application differs.

Does Israel end up in the Body just because Christ originally died for THEIR sins according to THEIR Scriptures?

Do OT saints end up in the Body, just because God applied the merits of THEIR Prophesied Cross to them, in His forebearance?

These are actual, consistent Acts 9 Position types of questions.

Your assertions reveal you have not asked those kinds of questions in some areas.

Jerry certainly does not; RD and Musti and Steko appear to have asked them in some areas you have not; and so on.

This is strictly a neutral observation on my part.

Only an as much as possible neutral observation allows seeing what is what; where each individual is actually coming from, and so on.

Where I find I myself have mis-fired on that in misreading something or even having misread a post by someone, is where I also at have at times ended up off in APPROACH.

What does one learn DURING the BASICS of Math?

"Now run the math backwards on itself; see if it still adds up."

The brightest within Acts 9 do just that - ask any of them.

Take that time you have off and go to some of their various conferences.

You'll find none of them lay things out to others the way you and some of your pals often do.

That is an APPROACH issue.

But for his insolence, RD's posts more often come closest on here to their approach.

You might want to go back and study out Stam's overall APPROACH in his still one heck of a great work - to - this - very - day - "Things That Differ."

Speaking of mystery...

This process - of identifying the right study principles is not only never over, but is often born anew or from above, right on the spot EACH TIME, as one interacts with the Word, and He interacts with one in return - through - His - Word - in - you - that - believe - His - Word.

2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the LORD.

I was talking about APPROACH - NOT about some "owner's manual" about WHAT to believe.

That would be Jerry's "what Sir Robert Anderson declared is the final say" or DanP's exact same, equally written in long dried over cement department: Robert Brock.

Though Brock left Anderson way, way, way back in the dust of Anderson's own, crystal clear obvious Acts 28 APPROACH tendencies.

I was talking about consistency in an Acts 9 APPROACH, not about Broccoli :chuckle:

THERE is where the rubber meets the road - right in between the results each our APPROACH either ends us up on a same page on one thing or another, or not.

DAN P

No.

Paul is UNIQUELY applying the finished work of that Prophesied Cross to people THIS SIDE of The Mystery hid in God.

Towards what end?

Towards God's Mystery in "our glory" in His Son's Mystery Glory.

This is NOT OT ground.

The principle is the same; the application differs.

Does Israel end up in the Body just because Christ originally died for THEIR sins according to THEIR Scriptures?

Do OT saints end up in the Body, just because God applied the merits of THEIR Prophesied Cross to them, in His forebearance?

These are actual, consistent Acts 9 Position types of questions.

Your assertions reveal you have not asked those kinds of questions in some areas.

Jerry certainly does not; RD and Musti and Steko appear to have asked them in some areas you have not; and so on.

This is strictly a neutral observation on my part.

Only an as much as possible neutral observation allows seeing what is what; where each individual is actually coming from, and so on.

Where I find I myself have mis-fired on that in misreading something or even having misread a post by someone, is where I also at have at times ended up off in APPROACH.

What does one learn DURING the BASICS of Math?

"Now run the math backwards on itself; see if it still adds up."

The brightest within Acts 9 do just that - ask any of them.

Take that time you have off and go to some of their various conferences.

You'll find none of them lay things out to others the way you and some of your pals often do.

That is an APPROACH issue.

But for his insolence, RD's posts more often come closest on here to their approach.

You might want to go back and study out Stam's overall APPROACH in his still one heck of a great work - to - this - very - day - "Things That Differ."

Speaking of mystery...

This process - of identifying the right study principles is not only never over, but is often born anew or from above, right on the spot EACH TIME, as one interacts with the Word, and He interacts with one in return - through - His - Word - in - you - that - believe - His - Word.

2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the LORD.

I was talking about APPROACH - NOT about some "owner's manual" about WHAT to believe.

That would be Jerry's "what Sir Robert Anderson declared is the final say" or DanP's exact same, equally written in long dried over cement department: Robert Brock.

Though Brock left Anderson way, way, way back in the dust of Anderson's own, crystal clear obvious Acts 28 APPROACH tendencies.

I was talking about consistency in an Acts 9 APPROACH, not about Broccoli :chuckle:

THERE is where the rubber meets the road - right in between the results each our APPROACH either ends us up on a same page on one thing or another, or not.

Hi and neither Stam nor C Baker or any one in the GGF ( just ask 2 people ) or the BBS ( asked only one ) know to explain How Paul was saved in Acts 9:6 and , nor could they explain the 12 IN and 12 OUT position and one believes that Paul was saved in Acts 13 , and refused to say how JUST LIKE YOU , so who are you kidding ??

You do not know as Greek is foreign to you and REJECT IT as proof !!

You are 30 years behind me and 60 years behind BROCK !!

Who did you learn the MYSTERY FROM , your own study ??

Have have been to some GGF meeting in Colorado and the only that tried to teach some AFTER the meetings was A KJV-ONLY person !!

No writer on dispensationalism that I have read , ever explained how Paul was saved in Acts 9:6 and BROCK was the ONLY that knew and I have found 2 other verses that DO !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and neither Stam nor C Baker or any one in the GGF ( just ask 2 people ) or the BBS ( asked only one ) know to explain How Paul was saved in Acts 9:6 and , nor could they explain the 12 IN and 12 OUT position and one believes that Paul was saved in Acts 13 , and refused to say how JUST LIKE YOU , so who are you kidding ??

You do not know as Greek is foreign to you and REJECT IT as proof !!

You are 30 years behind me and 60 years behind BROCK !!

Who did you learn the MYSTERY FROM , your own study ??

Have have been to some GGF meeting in Colorado and the only that tried to teach some AFTER the meetings was A KJV-ONLY person !!

No writer on dispensationalism that I have read , ever explained how Paul was saved in Acts 9:6 and BROCK was the ONLY that knew and I have found 2 other verses that DO !!

dan p

All just you propping you and your idol up.

You need to quit that.

Brock was as sharp as they come, but all you are doing is turning people off from even bothering with looking into his great contribution.

And there are many Acts 9 based Pastors all over the US clear on those issues you mentioned.

And heck, if I really didn't know the answer to your fool question, all I'd have to do would be to just look it up on here where you have posted it more far more than once, and simply parrot it back to you and in your exact words, Jerry Jr :chuckle:

But as I have often posted to STP to no avail, some sort of an "owner's manual" one MUST parrot back, has never been what I have addressed him about.

Neither is answering your fool question to the satisfying of your fool need to have a thing parroted back to you.

Lol - what, were you and some others on TOL parrot store owners in some past life, or something? :D

And I don't see you addressing STP et al,
their claims that part of the Mystery was hidden in the OT, or that the Lord's Supper is not for us, or that "A dispensation" and "TGE dispensation" are not the same, or this, or that, or the other, of their various misunderstandings :chuckle:

DAN P

No.

./QUOTE]

Hi and since it is the Holy Spirit who gave Paul the words to write , HOW is that ODD BALL ??

There is Only one APPROACH to Paul , and that is the MYSTERY !!

Get with the program ?

dan p

glorydaz

All just you propping you and your idol up.

You need to quit that.

Brock was as sharp as they come, but all you are doing is turning people off from even bothering with looking into his great contribution.

And there are many Acts 9 based Pastors all over the US clear on those issues you mentioned.

And heck, if I really didn't know the answer to your fool question, all I'd have to do would be to just look it up on here where you have posted it more far more than once, and simply parrot it back to you and in your exact words, Jerry Jr :chuckle:

But as I have often posted to STP to no avail, some sort of an "owner's manual" one MUST parrot back, has never been what I have addressed him about.

Neither is answering your fool question to the satisfying of your fool need to have a thing parroted back to you.

Lol - what, were you and some others on TOL parrot store owners in some past life, or something? :D

And I don't see you addressing STP et al,
their claims that part of the Mystery was hidden in the OT, or that the Lord's Supper is not for us, or that "A dispensation" and "TGE dispensation" are not the same, or this, or that, or the other, of their various misunderstandings :chuckle:

What is turning people off is YOU AND YOUR APPROACH.....everyone, and I mean everyone, is a fool but YOU. :DK:

Danoh

What is turning people off is YOU AND YOUR APPROACH.....everyone, and I mean everyone, is a fool but YOU. :DK:

Yeah, the hack does tend to be turned off by anyone pointing out the obvious to him or her :chuckle:

Ya got me there. I am guilty of turning your kind off.

And if anything, I am often as clueless on some things as any one else.

But you take what you read into another's words as being where they were coming from.

You're simply one petty individual.

Just as you are the typical hack - confusing your own misguided notions as "the Spirit's leading."

Funny how the only time your kind post to me is when you smell out the possibility to go all conflict with me - you can't even begin to imagine how much that cracks me up.

If I were smarter I could just start thread after thread after thread picking on you fools just to keep my own threads not only really busy, but that I might sell tickets to this side show you so called "grace gospelers" ever prove to one and all but your own, you so live for.

In short, welcome to my thread, GD :chuckle:

So what's it gonna be, you gonna continue to prove right my point about your ever obvious need for conflict, or are you going to move on from this thread and prove me wrong by that, only to prove me right by your going off to dance your little dance with some other fool on some other thread?

Come on, admit it already - you just love this Musti - JohnW like smack down nonsense - you know you miss when I was one of your live for conflict, smack down pals :chuckle:

Danoh

No.

./QUOTE]

Hi and since it is the Holy Spirit who gave Paul the words to write , HOW is that ODD BALL ??

There is Only one APPROACH to Paul , and that is the MYSTERY !!

Get with the program ?

dan p

I said SEEMING oddball.

For his UNIQUE ministry simply does not fit where most of Christianity looks at it from.

:doh:

Get yourself a clue already - borrow one of GD's - hers are "spirit led" (indigestion) :chuckle:

But Rom. 5:6-8.

Status
Not open for further replies.