Thanked 2,006 Times in 1,923 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ps 130:7-8

Ps 130:7-8

7 Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.

8 And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.

This is not speaking about Israel of the flesh, but the Israel of God, Gods chosen people..

You see, there is a Israel that is comprised of all the seed of Abraham, the children of promise, which is made up of both elect jews and gentiles..

Rom 9:6-8

6Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

7Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

8That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

But this gives us to be reminded that only a chosen people have the right and privilege to hope in the LORD and His redemption..
    Last edited by beloved57; October 14th, 2011 at 06:48 PM.
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks
    Thanked 2,186 Times in 1,042 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Beloved.... TOL is for dialog.

Nobody wants to read your ramblings. Either begin to dialog or please go away.
    Also be sure to.... Join TOL on Facebook | Follow TOL on Twitter
    TOL Newbies CLICK HERE or....upgrade your TOL today!

Over 750 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just adding an updated word.
    Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and besides me (the LORD) there is no SAVIOR.

The secret to the truth of this matter of how an invisible God can be come the manifested visible SAVIOR is to know the answer to this ONE question:

Exactly who is the LORD? I've discovered this answer... and it makes the entire Bible make sense!

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rom 9:6

Rom 9:6

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

According to this verse, is paul recognizing Two distinct Israel's ? If yes, what is the difference of the Two ?

If no, then why did He use those words like that ?
    Last edited by beloved57; October 15th, 2011 at 06:25 PM.

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks
    Thanked 9,962 Times in 6,974 Posts

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
    That Israel was no longer viewed as a mere physical ethnic nation, but that israel was comprised of gentiles as well, who became israel..
    Then why did the prophet Ezekiel tell how the third temple was to be built following the 70th week?

He must be a false prophet. So is Daniel now that I think about it.

Start reading at Ezekiel 40.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
    Then why did the prophet Ezekiel tell how the third temple was to be built following the 70th week?

He must be a false prophet. So is Daniel now that I think about it.

Start reading at Ezekiel 40.
    Dont dodge the issue, can you answer post 19 ?

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dummy, the Body of Christ is for all the world. That is seperate from Jacob's (Israel) earthly inheritance.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Thanks

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rom 9:

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

According to this verse, is paul recognizing Two distinct Israel's ? If yes, what is the difference of the Two ?

If no, then why did He use those words like that ?
    The olive tree is earthly Israel. Not the Body. Circumcised gentiles that blessed Israel and honored God are welcome to be with earthly Israel. Well, that doesn't matter today.

Titus 1

Ephesians 5

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The olive tree is earthly Israel. Not the Body. Circumcised gentiles that blessed Israel and honored God are welcome to be with earthly Israel. Well, that doesn't matter today.
    Did Paul say that there are Two distinct Israels or Not ?

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did Paul say that there are Two distinct Israels or Not ?
    Not. Now you go answer Ezekiel. Do you think God showed him that in error?

Titus 1

Ephesians 5

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dummy, the Body of Christ is for all the world. That is seperate from Jacob's (Israel) earthly inheritance.
    Jacob looked for an Heavenly Inheritance according to Heb 11:

9By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

10For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

And also, Answer the question and quit playing dodge ball like a little kid, How many Israels does paul acknowledge..

rom 9:

6Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not. Now you go answer Ezekiel. Do you think God showed him that in error?
    Not..then you plainly deny scripture, whats the use in dialouging with someone who flat out denies scripture, your mind is so deceived , there is no telling what foolishness will spue out of your mouth..

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are not all his that claim they are. This isn't hard.

Titus 1

Ephesians 5

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There was a national Israel and a remnant Israel..Rom 9:6

Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

Rom 9:27

27Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

Rom 11:4-7

4But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

5Even so then at this present time also there is a Remnant according to the election of grace.

6And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

7What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

The promises of old were to Israel the Remnant, who were in National Israel, and God has been faithful to His promises to the Remnant Israel, thats why paul says:

Rom 11:1-2

1I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

2God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew.

So the promises has always been not to all of the nation of Israel, but to a remnant within the nation..which too is Israel, the Israel of God..
    Last edited by beloved57; June 3rd, 2013 at 04:16 PM.

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are not all his that claim they are. This isn't hard.
    Thats not what it says..

Charles Spurgeon !

Thread Information