God The Father

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Bible says there is only one Spirit and one job.

I can hardly believe you go against the scriptures so boldly and say there are three different divine Spirits and three different jobs.

Believe and obey the truth.

John 10:37 Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father.

John 5:17 In his defense Jesus said to them, "My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I too am working."

John 6:38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.

John 4:34
"My food," said Jesus, "is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.

I said
Now compare your circumstantial verses with these factual verses. circumstantial verses are not specific, factual verses are specific

[Jhn 14:10
10 "Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own [authority]; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.

[Jhn 8:29
29 "And He who sent Me is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone, for I always do those things that please Him."

[2Co 5:18-19
18 Now all things [are] of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

[Jhn 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak
. 50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."

God's Truth

I said
Now compare your circumstantial verses with these factual verses. circumstantial verses are not specific, factual verses are specific

[Jhn 14:10
10 "Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own [authority]; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.

[Jhn 8:29
29 "And He who sent Me is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone, for I always do those things that please Him."

[2Co 5:18-19
18 Now all things [are] of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

[Jhn 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own [authority]; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak
. 50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."

Jesus is the Lord who was and is and is to come; and these scriptures call him God Almighty:

Revelation 4:8
And each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around and within. Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!"

This scripture says Jesus is the who is and was and is to come and whom we know is God and it says it is Jesus' throne:

Revelation 1:4
John, To the seven churches in the province of Asia: Grace and peace to you from Him who is and was and is to come, and from the sevenfold Spirit before His throne,

Jesus is the who is and was and is to come and is called Almighty; Almighty is God:

Revelation 1:7-8 KJV
(7) Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
(8) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is the Lord who was and is and is to come; and these scriptures call him God Almighty:

Revelation 4:8
And each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around and within. Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!"

This scripture says Jesus is the who is and was and is to come and whom we know is God and it says it is Jesus' throne:

Revelation 1:4
John, To the seven churches in the province of Asia: Grace and peace to you from Him who is and was and is to come, and from the sevenfold Spirit before His throne,

Jesus is the who is and was and is to come and is called Almighty; Almighty is God:

(7) Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
(8) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

I said
Have you learned anything about context yet? Rev 4 is about the Father. And rev 1 is about the Father . The seven Spirits who are before the throne. Then it says ( And from Jesus Christ) see that word and. Do you know that every verse is a spiritual principle. And one principle does not make a conclusion. Context, context, context.
[Rev 4:8-11
8 [The] four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within. And they do not rest day or night, saying: "Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, Who was and is and is to come!" 9 Whenever the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to Him who sits on the throne, who lives forever and ever,
10 the twenty-four elders fall down before Him who sits on the throne and worship Him who lives forever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying:
11 "You are worthy, O Lord, To receive glory and honor and power; For You created all things, And by Your will they exist and were created."

[Rev 1:4-5
4 John, to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne,
5 and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood,
6 and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him [be] glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Now are you going to just keep running around guessing until you get one right? Or are you going to comment on the verses I have shared with you. That Jesus Himself told you the Father is the only true God. Or Paul telling you for us there is only one God the Father.

[Jhn 17:1-3
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

[1Co 8:6
6 yet for us [there is] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom [are] all things, and through whom we [live].

God's Truth

I said
Have you learned anything about context yet? Rev 4 is about the Father. And rev 1 is about the Father . The seven Spirits who are before the throne. Then it says ( And from Jesus Christ) see that word and. Do you know that every verse is a spiritual principle. And one principle does not make a conclusion. Context, context, context.
[Rev 4:8-11
8 [The] four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within. And they do not rest day or night, saying: "Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, Who was and is and is to come!" 9 Whenever the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to Him who sits on the throne, who lives forever and ever,
10 the twenty-four elders fall down before Him who sits on the throne and worship Him who lives forever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying:
11 "You are worthy, O Lord, To receive glory and honor and power; For You created all things, And by Your will they exist and were created."

[Rev 1:4-5
4 John, to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne,
5 and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood,
6 and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him [be] glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Who is coming on the clouds? Jesus is coming on the clouds. So it is about Jesus.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Who is coming on the clouds? Jesus is coming on the clouds. So it is about Jesus.

I said
That is Jesus but play close attention to verse 6. Jesus who made us kings TO HIS GOD AND FATHER.

[Rev 1:2-7
2 who bore witness to the word of God, and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, to all things that he saw.
3 Blessed [is] he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time [is] near.
7 Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
When are you going to address these verses I shared with you?

1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

[1Co 8:5-6
5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords),
6 yet for us [there is] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom [are] all things, and through whom we [live].

God's Truth

I said
That is Jesus but play close attention to verse 6. Jesus who made us kings TO HIS GOD AND FATHER.

[Rev 1:2-7
2 who bore witness to the word of God, and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, to all things that he saw.
3 Blessed [is] he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time [is] near.
7 Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

What is your point?

God's Truth

When are you going to address these verses I shared with you?

[1Co 8:5-6
5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords),

What is your point?

Not only do you need to state your point, you need to deal with the scriptures about Jesus being the ALMIGHTY God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What is your point?

Not only do you need to state your point, you need to deal with the scriptures about Jesus being the ALMIGHTY God.

I said
LORD God the Father Or Lord Jesus
Luke 1:32
32 "He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David.
(NKJ)
xxx That is LORD God the Father

Luke 1:68
68 "Blessed is the Lord God of Israel, for He has visited and redeemed His people,
(NKJ)

1 Pet 3:15
15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear;
(NKJ)

Jude 1:5
4 For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ.
5 But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.
(NKJ)

Rev 4:8
8 The four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within. And they do not rest day or night, saying: "Holy, holy, holy, lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!"
(NKJ)

Rev 11:17
17 saying: "We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty, the One who is and who was and who is to come, because You have taken Your great power and reigned.
(NKJ)

Rev 15:3
3 They sing the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying: "Great and marvelous are Your works, lord God Almighty! Just and true are Your ways, O King of the saints!
(NKJ)

Rev 16:7
7 And I heard another from the altar saying, "Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are Your judgments."
(NKJ)

Rev 18:8
8 "Therefore her plagues will come in one day-- death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her.
(NKJ)

Rev 19:6
6 And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, "Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns!
(NKJ)

Rev 21:22
22 But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:5-6
5 There shall be no night there: They need no lamp nor light of the sun, for the Lord God gives them light. And they shall reign forever and ever.
6 Then he said to me, "These words are faithful and true." And the Lord God of the holy prophets sent His angel to show His servants the things which must shortly take place.
(NKJ)
[Eph 4:4-6
4 [There is] one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;
5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
6 one God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.

So many people misunderstand who it is speaking of just like the He's and Him's. And the LORD, Lord revelations. Satan cant change Gods Word but he can through mans intellect change letters to capital or from capital to small letters. I have seen so many think it is Jesus when it is the Father, or so many think it is the Father when it is Jesus. The Father should be LORD or God. Jesus should be Lord or Son. I seen it so much in the He's and Him's.

See also He's and Him's. And LORD, Lord

Mark 12:29-30
29 Jesus answered him, "The first of all the commandments is: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.
30 'And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' This is the first commandment.
(NKJ)
xxx That is LORD our God the LORD is the Father.

Acts 2:39
39 "For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call."
(NKJ)
xxx That is LORD our God the Father.

Rev 19:1
1 After these things I heard a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, "Alleluia! Salvation and glory and honor and power belong to the Lord our God!
(NKJ)

Mark 12:38-40
38 Then He said to them in His teaching, "Beware of the scribes, who desire to go around in long robes, love greetings in the marketplaces,
39 "the best seats in the synagogues, and the best places at feasts,
40 "who devour widows' houses, and for a pretense make long prayers. These will receive greater condemnation."
(NKJ)

Mark 8:15
15 Then He charged them, saying, "Take heed, beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and the leaven of Herod."
(NKJ)

God's Truth

I said
LORD God the Father Or Lord Jesus
Luke 1:32
32 "He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David.
(NKJ)

Luke 1:68
68 "Blessed is the Lord God of Israel, for He has visited and redeemed His people,
(NKJ)

1 Pet 3:15
15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear;
(NKJ)

Jude 1:5
4 For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ.
5 But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.
(NKJ)

Rev 4:8
8 The four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within. And they do not rest day or night, saying: "Holy, holy, holy, lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!"
(NKJ)

Rev 11:17
17 saying: "We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty, the One who is and who was and who is to come, because You have taken Your great power and reigned.
(NKJ)

Rev 15:3
3 They sing the song of Moses, the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying: "Great and marvelous are Your works, lord God Almighty! Just and true are Your ways, O King of the saints!
(NKJ)

Rev 16:7
7 And I heard another from the altar saying, "Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are Your judgments."
(NKJ)

Rev 18:8
8 "Therefore her plagues will come in one day-- death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her.
(NKJ)

Rev 19:6
6 And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, "Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns!
(NKJ)

Rev 21:22
22 But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:5-6
5 There shall be no night there: They need no lamp nor light of the sun, for the Lord God gives them light. And they shall reign forever and ever.
6 Then he said to me, "These words are faithful and true." And the Lord God of the holy prophets sent His angel to show His servants the things which must shortly take place.
(NKJ)
[Eph 4:4-6
4 [There is] one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;
5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
6 one God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.

So many people misunderstand who it is speaking of just like the He's and Him's. And the LORD, Lord revelations. Satan cant change Gods Word but he can through mans intellect change letters to capital or from capital to small letters. I have seen so many think it is Jesus when it is the Father, or so many think it is the Father when it is Jesus. The Father should be LORD or God. Jesus should be Lord or Son. I seen it so much in the He's and Him's.

See also He's and Him's. And LORD, Lord

Mark 12:29-30
29 Jesus answered him, "The first of all the commandments is: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.
30 'And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' This is the first commandment.
(NKJ)
xxx That is LORD our God the LORD is the Father.

Acts 2:39
39 "For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call."
(NKJ)

Rev 19:1
1 After these things I heard a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, "Alleluia! Salvation and glory and honor and power belong to the Lord our God!
(NKJ)

Mark 12:38-40
38 Then He said to them in His teaching, "Beware of the scribes, who desire to go around in long robes, love greetings in the marketplaces,
39 "the best seats in the synagogues, and the best places at feasts,
40 "who devour widows' houses, and for a pretense make long prayers. These will receive greater condemnation."
(NKJ)

Mark 8:15
15 Then He charged them, saying, "Take heed, beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and the leaven of Herod."
(NKJ)

It is all the Word of God, Jesus Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.