Trump - Another Thread

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=7147]jgarden[/MENTION] can never have enough Trump threads to post in. He can't start a thread on his own so he trolls any and every political thread to bash his nemesis.

View attachment 26101
click to enlarge

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If there is no hate crime then you cannot be a victim.
So create hate crime hoaxes so you can still champion victim-hood.

For example:
Crime of painting things like a Nazi swastika sign, and Heil Trump, and anti-gay rhetoric on a church was done by a leftist gay church organ player who hates Trump and wanted to create more outrage towards him and white supremacists.

This video also has Muslims creating Islamophobia rhetoric and fake attacks.

Another example:
A black church in Mississippi was set ablaze and had been spray-painted with "Vote Trump" on the outside wall.
Turned out to be one of the church's own members.

Another example:
"White Lives Matter" was written on a high school bathroom mirror, but was found out to have been written by a non-white to still hatred against whites.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Trump really showed the NFL a thing or two. Respect our Flag or pay the price.

Can you hum that one.:)

By the way, what price ?

JP, you put a smile on my face, which is why I have been hijacking your thread.
On a serious note, I do not hate Trump and I am 100% sure that you are wrong in accuseing the so called leftists of hatred.

Trump is a plonker. He makes the most gigantic diplomatic gaffs that leave those he interacts with... astonished,does not do it justice. That is not hatred, nothing to do with hatred.

Trumps policies might well cause hatred but I bet you that most people in the whole world think he is a bit of a nut job. That is not hatred, be clear on that.

Does this mean I am a Liberal Democrat ? NO, NOT at all. It means that I, along with the majority on this planet, think that Trump is a bad advert for the party he represents. And for the country he represents.

You might have detected by now that I am not an American. I am one of those rotten Jonny foreigners. If I can, I want to get the message to you that your accusations of hatred are wrong, wrong and WRONG. Not just being a bad a*s foreigner, I am old enuf to know that politics is a song and dance.

Several nations in the world are running without a hot shot leader; Northern Ireland (who ?) Ok, how about Germany - the might of Europe. Does everything go to rat shite? Nope.

President Bush was right. When America voted a Black man for President, it showed the world how great America was. It showed the world up for its inherent inhuman racism. Did the blackman make mistakes? sure he did, he is human after all.

Stuff politics. There will always be different opinions on what is the best way to do things (policies). May I suggest that what is most important is that the man, or woman, at the top has the right motive; that is to do the best to serve the unwashed joe public.

On a non-serious note, keep posting and I will keep taking the pi**.

Cheers mate.

Last edited:

zzub

BANNED
Banned
On a very serious note: North Korea

Kim Jong Un is most definitly being deliberate and willingly provocative. No doubt his missile technology is Russian even if it was by way of Pakistan. No doubt that the electronic guidance systems are illegally imported Western technology (his so called satellite launch rocket, recovered in the Pacific, proved that). And, no doubt that North Korea is supported by China and Russia to be a thorn to America.

My point is this, even if by catastrophic error, a lot of people are likely to get killed. This planet might soon experience a nuclear showdown that we cannot predict the global effects of. Even if Russia and/or China do not stick their oar in.

Surely the West needs a hell of a lot more than Trump can deliver. I am not knocking Trump here. Hell, who would want to be in his shoes.

Being a bad a-s foreigner, I would like to point out that America lost in Korea-1, Viet Nam, and did no good in Afghanistan. Please, do NOT repeat past mistakes.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trey Gowdy reveals what some of the recovered FBI text messages were about.
More bias and corruption exposed.
And Comey might be caught in yet another lie.

15 minutes

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

15 minutes

I think Trump supporters are shocked and disgusted by all of these facts and the left are in denial and disbelief. The Trump haters have no trouble denying the facts because the media takes extraordinary measures to not report on it. They fall back on their fond memories of Nixon and replay it in their heads with Trump as the new Nixon. Fantasies can be hard to let go of.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned

15 minutes

Oh, Trey Gowdy, the guy who spent all our $ on Benghazi investigations to get what?

He is a real hack.