STEPHEN HAWKING IS A BELIEVER TODAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Hawking didn't have all the knowlege to draw the final conclusions of absolute truth. If the universe resperates on 1 billion year cycles, his theory of a very heavy little ball exploding into time and reality is moot.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Attack Christians? The OP claims that God is torturing a crippled man in hell! And GM makes the sick claim with a kind of glee? Some of these people are just sick!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Attack Christians? The OP claims that God is torturing a crippled man in hell! And GM makes the sick claim with a kind of glee? Some of these people are just sick!

There's no glee involved with somebody who dies without Christ as their Savior. Crippled or not, if one leaves this world without becoming a member of the 'Body of Christ,' they'll spend time in Hades (Hell) before the final judgement.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hawking didn't have all the knowlege to draw the final conclusions of absolute truth. If the universe resperates on 1 billion year cycles, his theory of a very heavy little ball exploding into time and reality is moot.

That's non-sense you learned from the 'Urantia UFO Cult.'

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Urantians don't believe in the God of the Bible. Instead, they believe in a group of Extraterrestrial leaders. This particular Cult is known as a 'UFO Cult.' If you're inclined to enjoy 'Star Trek' you might just fit in nicely with this Sci-Fi belief system? Google; Urantia Book for further information relating to these 'weirdos.'

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
And it rips off the hard work of real scientists, attributing it to imaginary beings, and gets wrong much that has been revised since the 1950s.

Stuart

What you just said, is true. There are two members of this 'Urantia UFO, Sci-Fi Cult' on TOL. There names are; Caino and Freelight. They're a couple of very strange guys.

Stuu

How anybody can have such HATRED for a President or anybody else without ever meeting them, is beyond my imagination? Yet, people like AB carry this kind of HATRED. It's a good thing it isn't contagious. :)
Your president is one of the most unreliable and despicable public people on the planet. He didn't expect to win, but due to his impressive rate of telling lies he accidentally became the face of the uneducated and economically dispossessed (related to Hilary's dedication to the neoliberalism that failed them), so now we have this idiot in charge of the free world.

Well, actually Angela Merkel and others are filling that ability vacuum but the one thing he won't do is make America any greater. Whether you agree with his direction or not, he won't actually do any favours for those who gave a primal scream when they ticked his name on the ballot.

Apologies in advance for the vulgarity, but the rest of the Western world must quietly wonder whose 'p*ssy he grabbed' this week.

Stuart

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you happen to run into either one of them, they'll try their best to make their 'Cult' appear, sane. They use all kinds of 'Fancy footwork' in order to convince you they're not as strange as they are.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Your president is one of the most unreliable and despicable public people on the planet. He didn't expect to win, but due to his impressive rate of telling lies he accidentally became the face of the uneducated and economically dispossessed (related to Hilary's dedication to the neoliberalism that failed them), so now we have this idiot in charge of the free world.

Well, actually Angela Merkel and others are filling that ability vacuum but the one thing it won't do is make America any greater. Whether you agree with his direction or not, he won't actually do any favours for those who gave a primal scream when they ticked his name on the ballot.

Apologies in advance for the vulgarity, but the rest of the Western world must quietly wonder whose '***** he grabbed' this week.

Stuart

I'm not interested in your 'filth talk' or your HATRED. So far as I'm concerned, you can leave this thread right now if you're gonna keep talking like this, understand?

Stuu

Now that a certain 'Bad element' has been removed, the thread is ready to continue.
I think I won't be posting here anymore. If you can't welcome robust discussion, and come up with resilient answers then you don't deserve any attention from me. It's not really your thread, it's the thread for anyone who wants to contribute. It's then for each individual to read and come to their own conclusions about the arguments of each person who chooses to post.

If there is any further interest in the death of Stephen Hawking then I would he happy to contribute to a new thread, one that doesn't contain attempts to exclude others.

This is not just about the member in question and possible interests he and I have in common, I would defend you too if someone tried the same routine on you as you have on him.

Stuart

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I think I won't be posting here anymore. If you can't welcome robust discussion, and come up with resilient answers then you don't deserve any attention from me. It's not really your thread, it's the thread for anyone who wants to contribute. It's then for each individual to read and come to their own conclusions about the arguments of each person who chooses to post.

If there is any further interest in the death of Stephen Hawking then I would he happy to contribute to a new thread, one that doesn't contain attempts to exclude others.

This is not just about one poster and possible interests in common, I would say the same in your defense too if someone tried the same as you have done here.

Stuart

Good, see ya.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't really have a great desire to discuss subjects I'm interested in with people who only wish to promote HATRED and disruption. That's why AB is gone.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Stuu, if you want to be civil, you can stay, however, if your only reason for being here is to talk 'filth' or disrespect for the President of the United States, I'd just as soon see you leave. There's plenty of 'far-left' threads you can head for.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I kinda thought you were a little different than AB, however, I might have misjudged you? You two might just have more in common than I originally thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.