The words of a true Prophet concerning the near future--

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The words of a true Prophet--

Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

A false peace will spread over the whole earth,( militarily between nations)

Those who refuse to worship the beast will be hunted down, imprisoned, tortured, killed, wherever they be found.

Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Mic 7:2 The good man is perished out of the earth: and there is none upright among men: they all lie in wait for blood; they hunt every man his brother with a net.
Mic 7:3 That they may do evil with both hands earnestly, the prince asketh, and the judge asketh for a reward; and the great man, he uttereth his mischievous desire: so they wrap it up.
Mic 7:4 The best of them is as a brier: the most upright is sharper than a thorn hedge: the day of thy watchmen and thy visitation cometh; now shall be their perplexity.
Mic 7:5 Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom.
Mic 7:6 For the son dishonoureth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a man's enemies are the men of his own house.
Mic 7:7 Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.
Mic 7:8 Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.
Mic 7:9 I will bear the indignation of the LORD, because I have sinned against him, until he plead my cause, and execute judgment for me: he will bring me forth to the light, and I shall behold his righteousness.
Mic 7:10 Then she that is mine enemy shall see it, and shame shall cover her which said unto me, Where is the LORD thy God? mine eyes shall behold her: now shall she be trodden down as the mire of the streets.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The great apostacy will affect everyone.

Only the sacrifices of the righteous before God throughout the centuries have accomplished the holding back of the forces of evil from overcoming all men as they did before the flood.

When the righteous falter and become like the world, going after the glory, gals,(pedophilia) and gold (money)then the wicked one will be revealed due to the lack of restraint.

However through such, the believers will be stripped bare and many repent, for they are mostly young and know not their right from their left, and God will show them mercy when they cry out in their pains which shall be many.

Rev 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
Rev 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
Rev 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
Rev 3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Begs the question.

If one does not understand, then are they of the righteous?

Dan 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

LA

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Begs the question.

If one does not understand, then are they of the righteous?

Dan 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

LA

His followers can be righteous without knowing prophesy because there is no way to find out the truth about it until we meet Jesus.

But in the meantime if we prophesy wrong, we will be in deep trouble.

So we should be concentrate on following Jesus' teachings.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
His followers can be righteous without knowing prophesy because there is no way to find out the truth about it until we meet Jesus.

But in the meantime if we prophesy wrong, we will be in deep trouble.

So we should be concentrate on following Jesus' teachings.

Scripture is clear--

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Scripture is clear--

So you believe I am wicked because I don't understand prophesy?