Parshat Shemot, 5th Portion (Exodus 3:16-4:17)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
lol I can see your still trying to steal peoples salvation from them. That is what makes you an antichrist.

[Jhn 10:1, 7-8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
lol I can see your still trying to steal peoples salvation from them. That is what makes you an antichrist.

[Jhn 10:1, 7-8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

Shalom.

No. If that exists, the scriptures warn us against it.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Well seeing as how you have never experienced salvation I can understand why you would deny it.

Shalom.

You cannot deny something that is not true.

I am saved, born again, by the Spirit of God who dwells in me.

Shalom.

Jacob