Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Repealing and REPLACING Obammacare as well as revamping the tax code could eliminate the need for CHIP.

So how 'bout some bipartisanship now, and I don't mean just between the dems and those same old republicans that started this mess?

AAsgmI9.img

Democrats just are not interested in repealing and replacing Obamacare with a healthcare program whose primary goal is free up a $ trillion for tax reform!

CHIP needs to be reinstated, the welfare of 9 million children shouldn't be left in limbo - in the hope that the Republicans will be able to broker some bipartisan healthcare deal in the future!

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
AAsgmI9.img

Democrats just are not interested in repealing and replacing Obamacare with a healthcare program whose primary goal is free up a $ trillion for tax reform!

Under Obammacare the government is paying exorbitant amounts in premiums that nobody else could afford.

Freeing up that cash is a good thing not bad.

CHIP needs to be reinstated, the welfare of 9 million children shouldn't be left in limbo - in the hope that the Republicans will be able to broker some bipartisan healthcare deal in the future!

Like I said, fix the other problems like healthcare, tax reform, NAFTA, etc. and the need for CHIP could disappear.

That's the platform Trump ran on, party lines be damned.

And if the dems are that worried about them 9 million they shoulda thought of that and already been on board with the reforms.

Last edited:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Did you vote for Trump? If so, why?

Yes because although God ordains the end results He incorporates the means (our votes/prayers) in the final results. That's why when I voted against Husain Obama I asked for forgiveness for voting against God's will my little Wiz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Yes because although God ordains the end results He incorporates the means (our votes/prayers) in the final results. That's why when I voted against Husain Obama I asked for forgiveness for voting against God's will my little Wiz.

I didn't go that far, hopefully the Spirit picked up my slack.

Arthur Brain

Why ask for forgiveness if you were ordained to vote that way anyway? Bonkers...

:hammer:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

Looks like someone fell of the wagon :think:

Danoh

Wiz, you are really struggling with this my brother. Might I suggest you take some anti depressants? Perhaps some good psychiatric therapy and psychiatric drugs can help you deal with the coming 8 years of the new America.

Yo, incompetent; how is it you would advise a "brother" to seek out some secular "solution" to what is supposedly ailing him? :chuckle:

Romans 5 is far more than enough for what might ail one "psychologically."

Because Romans 5:8.

But I forget, your actual hope is in that absolute "President" of a fraud and fool presently in the White House.

It's best you return to the Scriptures you claim are your supposed "moral compass."

Because...Romans 5:8.

And nevertheless...Romans 5:8 towards you...

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Why ask for forgiveness if you were ordained to vote that way anyway? Bonkers...

:hammer:

I guess you don't understand. I'll try and draw you a picture.

We pray for something like healing of a loved one. God allows that loved one to perish. It was not God's will. Now asking for forgiveness for the death of a loved one is not something needing repentance. Obviously.

But the lesson of Jonah was that he wanted Nineveh to get torched because he knew that they were going to be used by Jehovah to ransack Israel, Jonah didn't want that. Jonah prayed against God's will which was the repentance of the Ninevite people.

I pray for a conservative president that will not promote the wicked behaviors that were applauded by the democrats. When Obama was elected by God, it was God's will that America decline in her morality. I wanted a potus that would outlaw abortion and gays but that was not God's plan for America at the time thus my prayers were not in accordance with God's will for the electing of Barak Hussein Obama, I was wrong.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Yo, incompetent; how is it you would advise a "brother" to seek out some secular "solution" to what is supposedly ailing him? :chuckle:

Romans 5 is far more than enough for what might ail one "psychologically."

Because Romans 5:8.

But I forget, your actual hope is in that absolute "President" of a fraud and fool presently in the White House.

It's best you return to the Scriptures you claim are your supposed "moral compass."

Because...Romans 5:8.

And nevertheless...Romans 5:8 towards you...

72943acb0b46ba44fe8d7298001fefc7.png

Arthur Brain

I guess you don't understand. I'll try and draw you a picture.

We pray for something like healing of a loved one. God allows that loved one to perish. It was not God's will. Now asking for forgiveness for the death of a loved one is not something needing repentance. Obviously.

But the lesson of Jonah was that he wanted Nineveh to get torched because he knew that they were going to be used by Jehovah to ransack Israel, Jonah didn't want that. Jonah prayed against God's will which was the repentance of the Ninevite people.

I pray for a conservative president that will not promote the wicked behaviors that were applauded by the democrats. When Obama was elected by God, it was God's will that America decline in her morality. I wanted a potus that would outlaw abortion and gays but that was not God's plan for America at the time thus my prayers were not in accordance with God's will for the electing of Barak Hussein Obama, I was wrong.

No POTUS is going to 'outlaw gays' and your prayers are meaningless one way or the other then aren't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.