Why do you say it's about race? What proof do you have?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Last time i checked they (their fans) are what make their paycheck possible. They (the players) are ungrateful thugs.

But why are you bringing the fans up? The protests have nothing to do with them. And if you want to say that the protesting players are ruining the games for the fans then I wouldn't really agree because it takes up a couple minutes before the game even starts and most fans from home wouldn't even see it if the channel doesn't show it.

And why do you keep calling them thugs?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You just keep repeating yourself so I guess we're done here. :wave2:

You just dont understand who pays their salary, and in most workplaces, if you practice your politics instead of what you get paid for, you get fired.

Are you that far liberal now that you dont get it, really?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior. The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

I am fine with these definitions...

Great that's exactly what white Americans are not bud. Good on you for having a go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WizardofOz

Head Of Air Force Academy Tells Cadets: 'You Should Be Outraged' By Racial Slurs

In a poignant defense of equality, the United States Air Force Academy’s superintendent made it crystal clear that the institution will not tolerate any form of disrespectful behavior toward someone of another race or gender.

The Academy’s Preparatory School found racial slurs written on message boards of five African-American cadets, leading Lt. Gen. Jay Silveria to express his disgust to the Academy’s more than 5,000 cadets, faculty and staff in Colorado Springs.

“If you’re outraged by those words, then you’re in the right place,” he said Thursday. “You should be outraged not only as an airman, but as a human being.”

He asked people to “get out” if they’re incapable of displaying respect:

“If you can’t treat someone from another gender, whether that’s a man or a woman, with dignity and respect, then you need to get out. If you demean someone in any way, then you need to get out. And if you can’t treat someone from another race or a different color skin with dignity and respect, then you need to get out.”

We would all be naive to think that everything is perfect here. We would be naive to think we shouldn’t discuss this topic.

Silveria said even though the incident happened at the prep school, everyone at the Academy should pay attention.

“We would all be naive to think that everything is perfect here. We would be naive to think we shouldn’t discuss this topic,” he said. “We would also be tone deaf not to think about the backdrop of what’s going on in our country, things like Charlottesville and Ferguson, the protests in the NFL.”

He implored the room to respond to deplorable behavior with civil discourse. The power of diversity at the Academy, he added, should serve as another unifier. He noted the school’s efforts to bring people together by creating a forum through which to discuss the white supremacist rally that overtook Charlottesville, Virginia, last month, an activity that received “outstanding feedback.”

One of the targeted cadets is brushing off the incident, his father told the Air Force Times:

“The word has zero power in my house. Zero power. The word is not going to yield a reaction. My initial advice to him was, respond with intelligence, do not react, do not get upset. The real victim here is that individual [who wrote the slurs], because that individual is going to lose a promising career in the military.”

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Head Of Air Force Academy Tells Cadets: 'You Should Be Outraged' By Racial Slurs

In a poignant defense of equality, the United States Air Force Academy’s superintendent made it crystal clear that the institution will not tolerate any form of disrespectful behavior toward someone of another race or gender.

The Academy’s Preparatory School found racial slurs written on message boards of five African-American cadets, leading Lt. Gen. Jay Silveria to express his disgust to the Academy’s more than 5,000 cadets, faculty and staff in Colorado Springs.

“If you’re outraged by those words, then you’re in the right place,” he said Thursday. “You should be outraged not only as an airman, but as a human being.”

He asked people to “get out” if they’re incapable of displaying respect:

“If you can’t treat someone from another gender, whether that’s a man or a woman, with dignity and respect, then you need to get out. If you demean someone in any way, then you need to get out. And if you can’t treat someone from another race or a different color skin with dignity and respect, then you need to get out.”

We would all be naive to think that everything is perfect here. We would be naive to think we shouldn’t discuss this topic.

Silveria said even though the incident happened at the prep school, everyone at the Academy should pay attention.

“We would all be naive to think that everything is perfect here. We would be naive to think we shouldn’t discuss this topic,” he said. “We would also be tone deaf not to think about the backdrop of what’s going on in our country, things like Charlottesville and Ferguson, the protests in the NFL.”

He implored the room to respond to deplorable behavior with civil discourse. The power of diversity at the Academy, he added, should serve as another unifier. He noted the school’s efforts to bring people together by creating a forum through which to discuss the white supremacist rally that overtook Charlottesville, Virginia, last month, an activity that received “outstanding feedback.”

One of the targeted cadets is brushing off the incident, his father told the Air Force Times:

“The word has zero power in my house. Zero power. The word is not going to yield a reaction. My initial advice to him was, respond with intelligence, do not react, do not get upset. The real victim here is that individual [who wrote the slurs], because that individual is going to lose a promising career in the military.”

Does that apply to drill sergeants calling male cadets in training, women, ladies, girls?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
So, you feel your race is superior to all others. Correct?

I promise, this isn't going to be followed up with some 'gotcha' post. Just be honest.

Blacks are superior at living in the nude on the safari.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk