What Does it Mean to be Born Again?

glorydaz

Notice that you did not address the scriptures.

Who is this about, RP? These are scriptures from the Old Testament. It is about God the Father.

Isaiah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband-- the LORD Almighty is his name-- the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; he is called the God of all the earth.
Jeremiah 3:14
"Return, faithless people," declares the LORD, "for I am your husband. I will choose you--one from a town and two from a clan--and bring you to Zion.
Hosea 2:16
"In that day," declares the LORD, "you will call me 'my husband'; you will no longer call me 'my master.'

Who is that about in the Old Testament?

Who is the creator?

Oh dear.....you're going backwards at a speedy clip.

The Holy One of Israel, the Redeemer, is the Lord Jesus Christ....we were bought with a price.
Let's just start there.

Job 19:25
For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

Isaiah 12:6 Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.

Luke 4:34 Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art; the Holy One of God.

Acts 2:27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.​

Oh, and all things were created by the Lord Jesus Christ (The Word, The Son).

John 1:1-3 and Colossians 1:16-17

glorydaz

There is only one Savior.
Not two.

Isaiah 43:3 For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.​

And the Word who was with God and was God became flesh. John 1:1, 14

2 Timothy 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

Psalm 16:10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

God's Truth

Oh dear.....you're going backwards at a speedy clip.

The Holy One of Israel, the Redeemer, is the Lord Jesus Christ....we were bought with a price.
Let's just start there.

Job 19:25
For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

Isaiah 12:6 Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.

Luke 4:34 Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art; the Holy One of God.

Acts 2:27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.​

Oh, and all things were created by the Lord Jesus Christ (The Word, The Son).

John 1:1-3 and Colossians 1:16-17

You are going on as if you are explaining and disproving what I said.

There is ONLY one God and He is the Father.

Jesus is that one God and Father.

Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh as a Man.

God's Truth

Isaiah 43:3 For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.​

And the Word who was with God and was God became flesh. John 1:1, 14

2 Timothy 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

Psalm 16:10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

The Word was with God and WAS GOD.

Robert Pate

Banned
Here is a question.

The word that became flesh and dwelt among us is now two entities, he is God and he is man. Jesus came into the world and became a man. Does this mean that a man or a human has been added to the God head?

Jesus came into the world as a Spirit and grew to be a man. Jesus perfected and embraced our humanity and took it to heaven. Are there now four entities of the God head?

God's Truth

Here is a question.

The word that became flesh and dwelt among us is now two entities, he is God and he is man. Jesus came into the world and became a man. Does this mean that a man or a human has been added to the God head?

Jesus came into the world as a Spirit and grew to be a man. Jesus perfected and embraced our humanity and took it to heaven. Are there now four entities of the God head?

No.

Jesus was God in heaven with a physical body before coming to earth. Jesus gave up that body for a flesh one, and then after dying and ascending, he received that same body he had before coming. He is the First and the Last.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Please tell us who you think that Jesus is if he is not the physical manifestation of God?

I am always open to new thought.

Jesus is God, was always God. His physical manifestation is the aspect we know best, yet is not all of Jesus.

Robert Pate

Banned
No.

Jesus was God in heaven with a physical body before coming to earth. Jesus gave up that body for a flesh one, and then after dying and ascending, he received that same body he had before coming. He is the First and the Last.

Maybe I should not have asked the question. So you believe that Jesus had two bodies? A heavenly body and an earthly body? Do you have a scripture?

God's Truth

Maybe I should not have asked the question. So you believe that Jesus had two bodies? A heavenly body and an earthly body? Do you have a scripture?

Jesus has a Spiritual resurrected body.

1 Corinthians 15:42 So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable;

Gurucam

To be 'born again' is to be born of Spirit. This is to have a 'second birth' which is to awaken to one's own heart/spirit.

All humans have two bodies. A natural man or physical body and an inward-man or spirit body.

Every one is aware of his/her natural man which is born of water and flesh. However not everyone is aware of his/her spirit body. One who is not aware of his spirit body is described as 'the dead' (the spiritually dead).

To awaken to or become aware of, one's spirit is to be 'born again'. This is to be 'born of spirit'. This is to cease having a heart/spirit that is 'waxed gross' (covered over). This is to be 'converted'. This is to cease being the 'the dead' and become spiritually aware (i.e. to become awaken to/aware of one's own spirit).

One must be 'converted/'born again' before one can be healed by Jesus. Healing by Jesus is achieved through direct individual intuitive communion with the Spirit of Jesus through one's own (on longer 'waxed grossed') heart/spirit.

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

'The dead' cannot follow Jesus. Jesus instructed those who were given to follow him (i.e. the chosen few authentic Christians), to 'let the dead bury their dead'. This related to Jesus' two agendas which he declared and actively pursued:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

Jesus came to put a sword of separation between those who 'follow him' and 'the dead who bury their dead':

Matthew: 10 King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

The question is, who are 'the dead who bury their dead'?

'The dead who bury their dead' are all who, even in the least way, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments).

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

The 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension, the ten commandments) was found to onto death. The 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension, the ten commandments) killeth. The 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension, the ten commandments) makes one and keeps one 'the dead who bury their dead'. This is supported by:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

In the above, the 'ministration of death' which are written and engraved in stone are the ten commandments. They were glorious, however their glory is done-away-with.

Have absolutely not doubt, 'the dead who bury their dead' are all who, even in the least way, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments).

Those who 'follow Jesus' are the chosen few who transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) so as to serve spirit/love. Only these are Christians.

Last edited:

God's Truth

You do not follow what He says for you to do.
Do not forget to repent of ALL your sins, including the one you just committed, and this one also, and that one too.....

Why do you make jokes about repenting of sins?

Is that what God's children did when He said to repent in the old testament?

Is that what David did after he sinned?

Did God's children make jokes when Jesus said to repent?

How about when Paul said to repent?

You like Paul don't you?

How about when Paul says to repent,do you say,"I do not follow what He says for me to do.
Do not forget to repent of ALL my sins, including the one I just committed, and this one also, and that one too....."?

Acts 17:30; Acts 20:21, Acts 26:20, 2 Corinthians 12:21

Gurucam

No one can get in him unless he cleans you.
Jesus tells us how to do it.

What exactly does your foolish sounding rhetoric (above) seek to convey? Where do you tradition Christians get ideas like "No one can get in him unless he cleans you"? You guys are corrupting the Holy KJV N.T.

Jesus does not clean anyone. Jesus (i.e. the Spirit of Jesus) enables one to have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments and not get sin but instead be glorified by God.

There is only serious danger and end to be got from changing the words in the Holy KJV N.T.. This is sin, death and delivery to hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter.

The Holy KJV N.T. records Jesus as saying, "lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them."

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

No one gets "in him". Jesus dwells in the hearts/spirit of each person as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

Whether or not one is 'clean', Jesus dwell in the hearts/spirits of humans. However 'the dead' cannot have communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, (until they are 'converted').

And if one is converted and one does not achieve communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession through each of one's own heart/spirit. And one is not led into all of one's works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do, one is not saved and delivered (i.e. one is not healed by Jesus). One is not in Christ.

To be 'in Christ' is a state of being. This is to be under the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. This is to be healed by Jesus The above defines the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

Jesus heals only those who go through (achieve) the above. Jesus does not clean anyone. Jesus (the Spirit of Jesus) enables one to have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments and have God's glorification when one transgresses the ten commandments.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Where the Spirit of Jesus is, there is God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the 'thou shall not covet commandment and entire the ten commandments:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
6 But now we are delivered from the law (i.e. 'delivered from' the thou shall not covet commandment), that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Christianity is anchored only on being 'healed' by Jesus..This is anchored only on being first 'converted'. Then achieving communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession within one's own heart/spirit. And being led, unconditionally, into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments and all other similar religious laws.

(However everyone must uphold the laws of their countries, i.e. one must render onto Cesar that which is Cesar).

The above are the exact (not-corrupted) words in the Holy KJV N.T..

Your convoluted statement, "No one can get in him unless he cleans you', is erroneous and corrupt and seems deliberately intended to deceive.

Where did you get those words and what do they seek to convey? Please provide verses from the Holy KJV N.T. which literally and accurately support your words as quoted. This is a simple and very fair request to demonstrate that you are not making-up your own Antichrist ideas/things.

Seems pretty obvious that those are 'your truth' and not 'God's truth'. You are trying to pass off 'your truth' as 'God's truth'. Those are your words, not God's words, as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T.

You seem to be among a billion strong traditional Christians who cannot be and are not the chosen few and who, therefore, do not know Truth, err and are not chosen.

Last edited: