Today is Revi'i, 10-2, the Eighth Day of Chanukah.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

I just wanted to say this because what I know to be true seems different from the way the world around me is living.

Happy Chanukah!

Revi'i is evening and morning, the fourth day of the week.

Chanukah days are night and day, or day.

It is morning and day here.

Shalom.

Jacob

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

I just wanted to say this because what I know to be true seems different from the way the world around me is living.

Happy Chanukah!

Shalom.

Jacob
Christmas Day is coming !!! The Savior Is Born !!!

WatchmanOnTheWall

Happy Chanukah!

Shalom.

Jacob

Correct although on God's Calendar it is the first day of the week:

https://guidetothebible.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/guide_v2017calendar_year5988_2018.pdf

Hanukkah is the prophetic celebration of Jesus' conception, (as I explained before to you).

Jesus’ Conception: Day 24 month 9—13th December 4BC
Jesus’ Birth: Day 1 month 7—11th September 3BC

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

https://guidetothebible.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/guide_v2017calendar_year5988_2018.pdf

Hanukkah is the prophetic celebration of Jesus' conception, (as I explained before to you).

I do not know what you are talking about. Rishon is the first day of the week. Today is Revi'i, the fourth day of the week.

WatchmanOnTheWall

I do not know what you are talking about. Rishon is the first day of the week. Today is Revi'i, the fourth day of the week.

That's because you haven't read or understood a single thing about God's Calendar that I have tried to tell you about for months. Just clicking on the link I just gave would have at least shown you why today is day one of the week but you can't even manage that.:plain:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That's because you haven't read or understood a single thing about God's Calendar that I have tried to tell you about for months. Just clicking on the link I just gave would have at least shown you why today is day one of the week but you can't even manage that.:plain:

I do not know why I would. I know what day of the week it is.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You're monosyllabic speech and inability to learn what I have shown you makes me think you either have learning difficulties or English isn't your first language. Am I right?

I do not know what monosyllabic speech is, why you say this of me, nor why you think that I either have a learning difficulty or English is not my first language.

I know some Hebrew, some Spanish, and I grew up with English here in the United States of America.

If you would like to discuss something from Scripture I would love to do so.

I do not know why you would want me to learn days of the week different from what I already know.

Shalom.

Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

I do not know what monosyllabic speech is, why you say this of me, nor why you think that I either have a learning difficulty or English is not my first language.

I know some Hebrew, some Spanish, and I grew up with English here in the United States of America.

If you would like to discuss something from Scripture I would love to do so.

I do not know why you would want me to learn days of the week different from what I already know.

Shalom.

Jacob

monosyllabic
ˌmɒnə(ʊ)sɪˈlabɪk/Submit
adjective
(of a word or utterance) consisting of one syllable.
(of a person) using brief or few words to signify reluctance to engage in conversation.
"a monosyllabic footballer"

daqq

If indeed that is "God's Calendar", as you say, then why does Paul say the following?

Galatians 4:8-11
8 However at that time, not knowing Elohim, you were in bondage to those things which by nature are not elohim-gods.
9 But now that you have come to know Elohim, or rather to be known by Elohim, why do you turn back again to the weak and beggarly elements, to which you desire to be in bondage all over again?
10 You observe days, months, seasons, and years.
11 I am afraid for you, that I might have wasted my labor toward you.

Perhaps you may have missed the following in your estimation of "God's Calendar"?
Do you suppose this may be what Paul is referencing in Gal 4:8 and what follows?

Deuteronomy 4:19 KJV
19 And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.

The sun, the moon, and the stars: those are the weak and beggarly elements of which Paul speaks, are they not? But they are not elohim by nature, for they are indeed natural elements, and yet your calendar is based upon days and months which are observed by watching the sun and the moon, things which are not necessary in the new holy city from above, (Rev 21:23,25, Rev 22:5). You will need to do better than that to show that your calendar is indeed "God's Calendar", (scrap it and start over, lol).

WatchmanOnTheWall

If indeed that is "God's Calendar", as you say, then why does Paul say the following?

8 However at that time, not knowing Elohim, you were in bondage to those things which by nature are not elohim-gods.
9 But now that you have come to know Elohim, or rather to be known by Elohim, why do you turn back again to the weak and beggarly elements, to which you desire to be in bondage all over again?

Perhaps you may have missed the following in your estimation of "God's Calendar"?
Do you suppose this may be what Paul is referencing in Gal 4:8 and what follows?

19 And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.

The sun, the moon, and the stars: those are the weak and beggarly elements of which Paul speaks, are they not? But they are not elohim by nature, for they are indeed natural elements, and yet your calendar is based upon days and months which are observed by watching the sun and the moon, things which are not necessary in the new holy city from above, (Rev 21:23,25, Rev 22:5). You will need to do better than that to show that your calendar is indeed "God's Calendar", (scrap it and start over, lol).

Jesus kept Sabbath's, New Moon days and all Holy Feasts as calculated using God's Calendar of the Bible. Not Hillel II's modern Jewish calendar, nor the ancient Roman calendar, nor the Roman Julian calendar, nor the Gregorian calendar. As you have failed to understand:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?127270-When-is-the-Sabbath&highlight=

daqq

Jesus kept Sabbath's, New Moon days and all Holy Feasts as calculated using God's Calendar of the Bible. Not Hillel II's modern Jewish calendar, nor the ancient Roman calendar, nor the Roman Julian calendar, nor the Gregorian calendar. As you have failed to understand:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?127270-When-is-the-Sabbath&highlight=

Nope, I understand all of those calendars and I know very well what the Master kept from my own prayerful studies over many years. However you entirely avoided what I asked of you concerning what Paul stated in the passage quoted and its possible relevance to the Torah passage: so I suppose I will take that as an "I have no clue" answer on your part.

Zeke

What Time is it in the NOW dagg? You beat me to the punch I was thinking of Paul's rebuke of observational reruns.

daqq

What Time is it in the NOW dagg? You beat me to the punch I was thinking of Paul's rebuke of observational reruns.

He calls the miqwah of the mayim, "ymim", (or for those influenced by German, miqwah is mikveh). But once you pass through ym suf|sof you ascend up out of the other side into the Sanctuary, and the great day is the seventh, the Atzeret-Exodion, and there is no evening or morning, and there is no more need for the ym, (for the ym is for the kohanim to wash in: but when you are washed in the mayim-waters from above, you are clean indeed). However, until then, (passing through the Sea of blood and of the End), six ymim gathering manna of the waters from above, and the seventh yom is the Shabbat. :)

daqq

He calls the miqwah of the mayim, "ymim", (or for those influenced by German, miqwah is mikveh). But once you pass through ym suf|sof you ascend up out of the other side into the Sanctuary, and the great day is the seventh, the Atzeret-Exodion, and there is no evening or morning, and there is no more need for the ym, (for the ym is for the kohanim to wash in: but when you are washed in the mayim-waters from above, you are clean indeed). However, until then, (passing through the Sea of blood and of the End), six ymim gathering manna of the waters from above, and the seventh yom is the Shabbat. :)

Lol, someone with a reputable reputation positive repped this post, saying, "yum yum", :)rotfl:), so perhaps I might add the following tidbits without reservation and hopefully no detriment to my already tainted reputation:

Once upon a time, times, and half a time, there was a na'ar-neaniskos young man sitting with his zaqen-palaios, the old one: and they were sitting by the waters of Merom, (that is, Ym Kinnerot), and they were discussing and debating over the meaning of ymim in certain texts. And suddenly the Malak of Elohim appeared, saying, Whichever the first of you twain shall passover the six ymim, I am instructed to take him with me into the seventh yom, to stand before the Most High.

So the zaqen said in his heart, in the wisdom of the sages, I will commence with Ym Kinnerot, then I will cross over Ym Kinneret, then I will proceed to Ym haMelach, and then I will descend to cross over Ym Suf: and I will return by way of Ym haMitzraim, and crossing over a short stretch of Ym haGadol I will be the first to return to this place: and all in a mere fourteen ymim! And thus he took up his journey, a journey of fourteen ymim, to cross over six ymim.

But the na'ar sat by the waters of Merom, passing through six ymim, studying the Word in prayer and worshipful reverence: and as he passed through the Sof, that is, the end of the six ymim-hours, he was not, (for Elohim took him).

WatchmanOnTheWall

:rotfl: Lol, did you forget that you got be banned from posting in that thread? Anyone who goes there should be able to see that you are afraid of the truth and a false accuser for getting me removed from that thread. :chuckle:

Wow! You really banned! How did you manage that? what did they say you did?

WatchmanOnTheWall

Nope, I understand all of those calendars and I know very well what the Master kept from my own prayerful studies over many years. However you entirely avoided what I asked of you concerning what Paul stated in the passage quoted and its possible relevance to the Torah passage: so I suppose I will take that as an "I have no clue" answer on your part.

Of course you don't understand it. If you did you would agree with me.

daqq

Of course you don't understand it. If you did you would agree with me.

Why would I agree with someone who cannot explain why his calendar, (which he calls "God's Calendar"), disagrees with statements in the scripture? Ya know? Like the passages I quoted to you, and asked you about, which you utterly avoided and continue to avoid? I agree with the scripture in everything I possibly can, wholeheartedly, and when I find something in the scripture that I did not know, or did not understand, or was previously in disagreement with: I change myself and my understanding so as to conform myself and my understanding to the Word. You clearly are not willing to do any such thing.