Why God is NOT a Respector of Persons

Robert Pate

Banned
In the Old Testament God chose Patriarchs, prophets and the nation of Israel, In the New Testament God chose the disciples for the sole purpose of making known to the world the coming of his Son Jesus Christ. The Old Testament points to the New Testament and the New Testament reveals Jesus Christ. There is no election or choosing of persons without a purpose.

God is NOT a respecter of persons, Romans 2:11, James 2:9, Ephesians 6:9, 1 Peter 1:17, Colossians 3:25, Acts 10:34.

The only one that was predestinated before the foundation of the world was Jesus Christ. God chose all of humanity in his Son Jesus Christ, Ephesians 1:4. Jesus is God's new Adam and our new humanity. All that come to Christ to be saved by him are "In Christ" and become part of God's new humanity, 2 Corinthians 5:17. They are the elect. God has chosen them to be part of his new humanity in Jesus Christ.

All that God does, he does in, by and through his Son Jesus Christ. There is no salvation for anyone outside of Jesus Christ. "There is no other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved" Acts 4:12. Not in the name of God. Not in the name of John Calvin. Not in the name of the pope. Jesus is the savior and he saves to the uttermost, Hebrews 7:25.

God sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ. As far as God is concerned sin, death and the devil have been destroyed, Romans 6:5-11. Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus we can now stand before God's holy court as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10. Jesus now sits in heaven victorious over ALL THINGS, Colossians 2:15, as the "King of Kings and the Lord of Lords" Revelation 19:16

Robert Pate

Banned
God is NOT a respecter of persons nor should we be. All men are sinners, even the very best fall short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23. Jesus said, "Beware of men" Matthew 10:17. It is men that teach heresy. If it is not according to the Bible reject it. The Bible is God's word, not mans word. Calvinist and others try to add to God's word with their words, but they don't mix. There are numerous problems with religions that have writings other than the Bible. The reason that they have their own interpretation of the Bible is because they don't like what the Bible is saying, so they try to add to it and in doing so they either pervert the Gospel or they try to introduce a different Gospel, Galatians 1:7. There is only one Gospel, Galatians 1:9. It is the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. Jesus is the reconciler of the human race, Romans 3:26. Not Calvinism, Catholicism or whatever religion. Jesus and Jesus alone is the one that brings sinful humanity and God together. Not a man or a religion. All cults and false religions have one thing in common, they all have writings other than the Bible, "BEWARE OF MEN".

iouae

You are quite right about God not being a respecter of persons Robert, but God keeps His promises.

Holy Jerusalem from above has the names of the 12 tribes of Israel on its gates.
We are all special, but some are more special than others.

Rev 21:12
And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

Robert Pate

Banned
You are quite right about God not being a respecter of persons Robert, but God keeps His promises.

Holy Jerusalem from above has the names of the 12 tribes of Israel on its gates.
We are all special, but some are more special than others.

Rev 21:12
And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

All of the promises that God made to Israel were fulfilled when he gave them Jesus Christ. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile. We are all one in Jesus Christ, Romans 10:12.

iouae

All of the promises that God made to Israel were fulfilled when he gave them Jesus Christ. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile. We are all one in Jesus Christ, Romans 10:12.

Christ returns to Jerusalem, not New York.

He returns to save the Israelites who will be in captivity in the end time. The State of Israel will be taken captivity by Mr. 666 and the Jews enslaved. Christ returns to save them, and us. Jer 46:27

Then in the Millennium, Christ surrounds Himself with physical Israelites. Jer 33:7

Then Christ purifies the sons of Levi and they offer offerings in a new temple, in Jerusalem. Mal 3:3

We Gentiles are grafted into the main stock, which is Israel.

Robert Pate

Banned
Christ returns to Jerusalem, not New York.

He returns to save the Israelites who will be in captivity in the end time. The State of Israel will be taken captivity by Mr. 666 and the Jews enslaved. Christ returns to save them, and us. Jer 46:27

Then in the Millennium, Christ surrounds Himself with physical Israelites. Jer 33:7

Then Christ purifies the sons of Levi and they offer offerings in a new temple, in Jerusalem. Mal 3:3

We Gentiles are grafted into the main stock, which is Israel.

I never was much of a fan of Hal Lindsey. I think that it is poor theology to try and use Old Testament scripture to try and prove what is going to happen in the future.

The only thing that we are to look forward to is the return of Jesus Christ and that could happen at any time. I am waiting for the trumpet to sound, 1 Corinthians 15:52. Not sure about all of that other stuff.

iouae

I never was much of a fan of Hal Lindsey. I think that it is poor theology to try and use Old Testament scripture to try and prove what is going to happen in the future.

The only thing that we are to look forward to is the return of Jesus Christ and that could happen at any time. I am waiting for the trumpet to sound, 1 Corinthians 15:52. Not sure about all of that other stuff.

Robert, lets go to the second last chapter of the Bible, after the new heaven and new earth.

Let's look at the bride of Christ.

And all Christians expect to look at themselves. But No!

What we see is the following...

Rev 21:9

And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
Rev 21:10
And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

The bride of Christ is New Jerusalem.

And what does it have?
It has 12 gates with the names of the tribes of Israel on these.

And what does New Jerusalem have surrounding it?
Nations. Nations usually means Gentile nations.

Rev 21:24
And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
Rev 21:25
And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
Rev 21:26
And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

So when all is said and done, God's HQ has names of Israel on its gates, with Gentile nations surrounding the city. It sounds suspiciously like the Israelites come and go through their particular gates but live in New Jerusalem, closest to God.

And us Gentiles live in the suburbs.

Maybe you read it differently?

Robert Pate

Banned
Robert, lets go to the second last chapter of the Bible, after the new heaven and new earth.

Let's look at the bride of Christ.

And all Christians expect to look at themselves. But No!

What we see is the following...

Rev 21:9

And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
Rev 21:10
And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

The bride of Christ is New Jerusalem.

And what does it have?
It has 12 gates with the names of the tribes of Israel on these.

And what does New Jerusalem have surrounding it?
Nations. Nations usually means Gentile nations.

Rev 21:24
And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
Rev 21:25
And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
Rev 21:26
And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

So when all is said and done, God's HQ has names of Israel on its gates, with Gentile nations surrounding the city. It sounds suspiciously like the Israelites come and go through their particular gates but live in New Jerusalem, closest to God.

And us Gentiles live in the suburbs.

Maybe you read it differently?

Some theologians believe that the book of Revelation has already taken place. John was writing to Christians to warn them of the persecutions that were to come, Revelation 1:1.

Jews no longer are God's chosen people. Just because you are a Jew does not mean that you are going to be saved. The only ones that are going to be saved are those that have faith in Christ.

Jesus is the international savior. Only those Jews that believe in Jesus will be saved. We are all one in Jesus Christ.

Robert Pate

Banned
Yes, they are.

Romans 11
(28) As concerning the gospel, they [Israel] are enemies for your [BOC] sakes: but as touching the election [Israel], they [Israel] are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
(29) For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

God chose all of humanity in his Son Jesus Christ. We are all beloved of the Father.