Я здесь и здесь остаться, Завещать рыцаря

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berean Todd

BillyBob said:
No, he's eaten sacrificed children before.

If Freak is going to get run off again for any misbehavior, then BB you should be run off for baiting him like this, there is no need for that type of post there, if you can't say anything decent then just go away why don't you?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Berean Todd said:
If Freak is going to get run off again for any misbehavior, then BB you should be run off for baiting him like this, there is no need for that type of post there, if you can't say anything decent then just go away why don't you?

Heck no, I've got $50 that says Freak won't last 2 weeks without Freaking out. :freak: I'm simply here to contribute to the inevitable.

:devil:

Berean Todd

BillyBob said:
Heck no, I've got $50 that says Freak won't last 2 weeks without Freaking out. :freak: I'm simply here to contribute to the inevitable.

And if he does it, he deserves to go, but so far he has been very humble and decent. If he happens to blow up at your provocation frankly I think you should be booted out the door before he ever is.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Berean Todd said:
And if he does it, he deserves to go, but so far he has been very humble and decent. If he happens to blow up at your provocation frankly I think you should be booted out the door before he ever is.

Mustard Seed

Darn thread wont let me post cyrillic. How'd Freak do that?

Darn thread wont let me post cyrillic. How'd Freak do that?

?????

Last edited:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Congratulations on your new addition, Freak!

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ShadowMaid said:
I know what your title says Freak... are you sure about that?
It's based on his post count. (It's not a custom title.)

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Freak said:
Can you believe it?

I’m able to post and even create a thread. Wow!

Nearly a year ago I was banned by Knight. I attacked a moderator. I apologize for this. This moderator (whom will be unnamed) is a fellow believer whom I love in Jesus Christ. Yes, we hold different views on some key issues but we embrace the same Jesus-who is God. On this we stand unified.

Furthermore…

I disrespected Knight’s pastor-Bob Enyart. I apologize for this. I also love this man. Yes, I disagree with him strongly on some key issues but we agree on the essentials—the triune nature of God, the deity of Christ, the inerrancy of Holy Scripture. On this we stand unified.

Knight, Knight, Knight…I would like to apologize to you, too, for disrespecting you and your forum.

You, my friend, are a very gracious man who has allowed me the opportunity to reenter this forum on a probationary basis. Which leads me to this…?

It is my heart’s desire to aggressively debate and to defend biblical truth. I’m looking forward to dismantling fallacies and unsound ideas. Be prepared to see an even stronger Freak!!!

What have I been up to during my banishment?

I have written 10 more books which I hope to have published by the end of this year. I have traveled to New York City, New Orleans, Frankfurt, Germany, London, England, and Dublin, Ireland holding public meetings and offering spiritual assistance to those in darkness. But the best part of my banishment was that I had the beautiful opportunity to create a baby…

YES!!! My wife is 7 weeks pregnant and we have already dedicated this gift from Jesus to Holy God. Some very strange things have occurred which I’ll share more about, later...

In closing, I would like to thank all my friends and foes who voted for me. I have seen the results. I see that the people have spoken. I love you all and look forward to discussing some important items...

Freak,

As you no doubt have seen, I was not a proponent of your being allowed to return. I am, however, inclined to both trust Knight's judgment and to give you the benefit of the doubt. When you where asked to leave, you and I were not exactly buddies. I am willing to set that all aside and give you a genuine chance to demonstrate that what you've said in this post is in fact the truth. I sincerely hope that it is and look forward to spirited debate with you sometime in the near future.
God bless you and your family, and congratulations on its newest addition. Children truly are a blessing from the Lord!

Resting in Him,
Clete

Freak

Clete said:
What the heck does that mean?!
It is essentially my desire that I wanted to convey...

Here I am, here to stay, Knight willing...

Something along those lines....

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
BillyBob v. Freak. AND THEY'RE OFF! This should be entertaining.

BTW, welcome back Freak. You might be interested to know that you were the subject of the moderator's April fools joke on Knight. He just happened to announce the day before April 1st that he was going to unban you. So the next day about half the moderators "quit" in protest. He believed us and reinstituted your ban. :chuckle:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Jefferson said:
BillyBob v. Freak. AND THEY'RE OFF! This should be entertaining.

BTW, welcome back Freak. You might be interested to know that you were the subject of the moderator's April fools joke on Knight. He just happened to announce the day before April 1st that he was going to unban you. So the next day about half the moderators "quit" in protest. He believed us and reinstituted your ban. :chuckle:

Is that really true?!

:darwinsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.