Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Dr. Dobson Personally Responds to KGOV Criticism

Friday March 31st, 2006. This is show # 65.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:
[Our national Christian leaders were] supporting Samuel Alito without even mentioning that he upheld partial birth abortion. Now, thanks to a handful of Christians saying, "Hey, we've started compromising on 'do not murder,'" ...at least we're bringing this into the light. Now the next step is to get them to acknowledge bluntly, "Yes, we believe in legal positivism. We believe that our judges must obey man rather than God. Yes, we believe that you elevate man's law above God's 'do not murder.' We believe that for good reason and here's why."

That's what we need from them so that the line is clearly drawn. And when they have to defend that, hopefully the Holy Spirit within them will convict them and they won't be able to get the words out of their mouth and they'll reconsider.
Summary:
* Gary from Great Falls MT sent Bob his personal correspondence with Dr. James Dobson regarding our leaders' moral compromise in elevating man's law above God. Dr. Dobson uses legal principles to justify violations of God's universal command: Do not murder. And without using the expression, Dr. Dobson defends the legal positivism of Focus on the Family. Off air, an Iowa listener said, "This was the most important BEL program in the past year!"
Today's Resource: Focus on the Strategy DVD analyzes Christian political strategy, documents seven lines of evidence showing that our Christian leaders have become legal positivists and are moving the Body of Christ toward situation ethics and moral relativism. This DVD recreates before a live audience of 300 Christians a presentation given to Dr. Dobson's VP of Public Policy, Tom Minnery, identifying our downward moral slide and recommending specific corrections!

pentatonic145

I just wanted to point out that in the handwritten note at the end of the letter from James Dobson, the word that is interpreted "Four" or "Focus" actually appears to me to be the word "Few".

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
pentatonic145 said:
I just wanted to point out that in the handwritten note at the end of the letter from James Dobson, the word that is interpreted "Four" or "Focus" actually appears to me to be the word "Few".
You're right. It is "Few."

Status
Not open for further replies.