Women and Feminist

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As a woman (and anti-abortion feminist)
YAY!

I think all abortion clinic should be named with a bright neon flashing sign that says, "Lambs to the Slaughter".

With a big statue of sacrificing children to Molech.

images

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
yep - embarrassing and shameful, agreed. To protest being reduced to a sex object while portraying oneself as only that:
Spoiler

attachment.php
Spoiler

Ya know what? ............... Us sane women should make those hats too, and add a smashed up bloody baby hanging out of it to march in protest against leftist feminists.
Oh, and have a note pinned to the bloody dead baby that says "My Mommy had me murdered".

Last edited by a moderator:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wonder if feminists thought of Hillary as a warrior for women, when she staunchly defended her husband against all the women that publicly exposed him as the horny lying adulterous whore-monger he was?

glorydaz

I agree with this in part. The one nit I have is the assumption, regularly bought into by men, that their libido is something that is uncontrollable as if they were rutting beasts that cannot control themselves. Yes, a woman may present herself provocatively, but that gives no warrant to the man to suddenly be lusting after the woman, as if he cannot help himself. I am often visually confronted by provocatively attired females. One need only visit the local mall. Sigh.

Have I no ability, no instruction to deal with this? Sure I do. For one, I can immediately avert my eyes, or spend time with my head pointed downward, while moving my thoughts elsewhere, begging forgiveness of My Lord for any immodest thinking. I can rely upon the teachings of Scripture (Psalm 119:11) to steel myself from temptation. From the disciplining of one's mind rooted in Scripture, these occasions of potential sin soon begin to fade, and a male can actually lift up his head and look upon one of God's fairest creations without immediately turning to sin.

Too much of what I have read on this topic assumes a male is instinctively driven and therefore women need undertake precautions as if they live in a predatory, jungle like environment. It is a terrible indictment of men; an unfair burden upon women that need not be so. Sadly, most men assume what is not assumable, thereby giving themselves excuses for bad behavior. Sure, women can take some prudent heed to not giving others occasion to sin, but we men can and should do better.

AMR

No man should be put in the position where he has to lower his head to walk through a mall. Sure, a person can exercise his will and seek the Lord, but most don't, and what is the result? Broken homes and more women undressing instead of dressing modestly.

It's wrong, and every woman knows it....which is why do many do it. I refuse to put the burden on men for what women are doing, and the same for blaming women for what men do.

Not that I don't understand your point, brother, but I think we have to be very careful about giving women any excuse for their own wrong doing.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No man should be put in the position where he has to lower his head to walk through a mall. Sure, a person can exercise his will and seek the Lord, but most don't, and what is the result? Broken homes and more women undressing instead of dressing modestly.

It's wrong, and every woman knows it....which is why do many do it. I refuse to put the burden on men for what women are doing, and the same for blaming women for what men do.

Not that I don't understand your point, brother, but I think we have to be very careful about giving women any excuse for their own wrong doing.
I think one can make a distinction between tantalizing eye-appeal and desire/lust.
The eye is instinctively drawn to the object that is most tantalizing, before the conscience decision is made to look away or not.
Or in other words, you might instinctively like it as eye candy, but don't consciencely desire to lick the candy.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I agree with this in part. The one nit I have is the assumption, regularly bought into by men, that their libido is something that is uncontrollable as if they were rutting beasts that cannot control themselves. Yes, a woman may present herself provocatively, but that gives no warrant to the man to suddenly be lusting after the woman, as if he cannot help himself. I am often visually confronted by provocatively attired females. One need only visit the local mall. Sigh.

Have I no ability, no instruction to deal with this? Sure I do. For one, I can immediately avert my eyes, or spend time with my head pointed downward, while moving my thoughts elsewhere, begging forgiveness of My Lord for any immodest thinking. I can rely upon the teachings of Scripture (Psalm 119:11) to steel myself from temptation. From the disciplining of one's mind rooted in Scripture, these occasions of potential sin soon begin to fade, and a male can actually lift up his head and look upon one of God's fairest creations without immediately turning to sin.

Too much of what I have read on this topic assumes a male is instinctively driven and therefore women need undertake precautions as if they live in a predatory, jungle like environment. It is a terrible indictment of men; an unfair burden upon women that need not be so. Sadly, most men assume what is not assumable, thereby giving themselves excuses for bad behavior. Sure, women can take some prudent heed to not giving others occasion to sin, but we men can and should do better.

AMR

I would not wish to say men are more instinctive, or driven, yet there is a difference in libido.

Men, I have observed may be tied to acquiring sexual objects, while women and more subjective about sexual passion. You see this in prison systems; men are more likely to force sex, while women sometimes form relatives among fellow prisoners. It also is clear men fixate on objects, while women need subjective elements for attraction. We see some of this in the perversions, male cross-dressers and men who have told me they could not resist being pedophile, and would seek chemical castration.

There is this striking difference, yet men are well able to control this impulsion, and most do. It does seem important to perceive the real difference, not always tiring to homogenize real sex difference.

Greg Jennings

In my opinion, the feminist movement is a political movement and not a gender movement.

Far too many women disagree with the ideology and actions of the feminist movement for it to be a "woman's" issue.

The feminist movement is doing everything it can to remove 'femininity" from women.

Share your thoughts.

I agree somewhat. On abortion rights there is definitely a stark line drawn: you can't be a feminist and participate in the Women's March. That's wrong. That's political