BLM on stage at Pro-Trump rally

kmoney

Hall of Fame
http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017...ly-happened-next-might-restore-faith-america/
Black Lives Matter Showed Up at Pro-Trump Rally. What Happened Next Might Restore Your Faith in America

In Washington, D.C., this past weekend, a pro-Trump rally took an unexpected turn of events — a Black Lives Matter spokesperson unexpectedly became a guest speaker.

When the Black Lives Matter activists arrived at the Trump rally to offer a counter-protest, things quickly got heated between the opposing groups, with activists shouting messages like “go home!”

However, Tommy Gunn, the organizer behind the “Mother of All Rallies” event, took a unique path to diffuse the situation — he gave his opponents the microphone.

NowThis News caught the moment on camera when Gunn is seen explaining his decision: “We're going to give you two minutes of our platform to put your message out. Now whether they disagree or agree with your message is irrelevant. It's the fact you have the right to have the message.”

:thumb: We need more of this.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now whether they disagree or agree with your message is irrelevant. It's the fact you have the right to have the message.”

Since when is hate-filled speech considered a "right", and since when do opposing views have a "right" to be heard at a private gathering? Should a Muslim be given two minutes on the pulpit at a Christian church?

WizardofOz

Since when is hate-filled speech considered a "right"

What was said that was "hate-filled"? Did you read a transcript of the speech or are you just making assumptions? :donkey:

and since when do opposing views have a "right" to be heard at a private gathering? Should a Muslim be given two minutes on the pulpit at a Christian church?
:doh:
First of all, it wasn't a private gathering.
Secondly, "Tommy Gunn, the organizer behind the “Mother of All Rallies” event, took a unique path to diffuse the situation — he gave his opponents the microphone."

The microphone was offered by the event's organizer. I know, I know; this information was in the 3rd paragraph and kmoney's article was 4 paragraphs long! We can't expect you to read that much.

We all know how much you prefer *ahem* pictures. :flamer:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

What was said that was "hate-filled"? Did you read a transcript of the speech or are you just making assumptions? :donkey:

I go on what BLM has said in the past, here's just one example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYkvZodBRuY

and since when do opposing views have a "right" to be heard at a private gathering? Should a Muslim be given two minutes on the pulpit at a Christian church?

First of all, it wasn't a private gathering.

Do the organizers of a "Trump rally" pay for permits and the space where the rally is held? If so, while it might be open to the public, it's considered a private gathering and they have no obligation to offer a microphone to anyone.

Secondly, "Tommy Gunn, the organizer behind the “Mother of All Rallies” event, took a unique path to diffuse the situation — he gave his opponents the microphone." The microphone was offered by the event's organizer. I know, I know; this information was in the 3rd paragraph and kmoney's article was 4 paragraphs long! We can't expect you to read that much.

Note how Tommy Gunn "offered" the microphone. So much for the BLM people having a "right" to it.

We all know how much you prefer *ahem* pictures.

Speaking of homosexuality Aaron (he brings it up in every thread that we converse in) : did you know that the founders of Black Lives Matters are lesbian?

I am impressed that the leftists from the Donald Trump movement and the leftists from the BLM movement are attempting to get along though.

WizardofOz

[MENTION=13737]aCultureWarrior[/MENTION] - learn how to properly use the quote function ya newb.

So you are assuming. Did this woman speak at the rally? Did the person who did speak say anything like this? Does this woman speak for everyone associated with BLM?

Does Trump speak for all Republicans? :think:

See, you don't care what was actually said because you're a disingenuous hack who isn't interested in truth.

aCultureWarrior said:

Do the organizers of a "Trump rally" pay for permits and the space where the rally is held? If so, while it might be open to the public, it's considered a private gathering and they have no obligation to offer a microphone to anyone.

Yup, it's still in the public and there is no obligation to offer the microphone. Yet, :sozo: the event's organizer did just that. He offered the microphone to the individual from BLM.

Note how Tommy Gunn "offered" the microphone. So much for the BLM people having a "right" to it.

That was how Mr. Gunn personally felt. He wasn't making a legal claim you dolt.

Speaking of homosexuality Aaron (he brings it up in every thread that we converse in)

Textbook projection. You being up homosexuality in every thread. Now you're just falsely claiming that I do so that you can...bring it up as usual.

And here we go...

: did you know that the founders of Black Lives Matters are lesbian?
Didn't know and certainly do not care.

I am impressed that the leftists from the Donald Trump movement and the leftists from the BLM movement are attempting to get along though.

Anyone you don't like = leftist :yawn:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

So you are assuming. Did this woman speak at the rally? Did the person who did speak say anything like this? Does this woman speak for everyone associated with BLM?

In a righteous society Black Lives Matter would be considered a domestic terrorist group. Why would anyone other than a Trump lemming want to give the microphone to a member of a group that unapologetically has a long history of not only wanting to murder police officers, but white people as well?

Black Activists Call for Lynching and Hanging of White People and Cops
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015...ynching-and-hanging-of-white-people-and-cops/

Does Trump speak for all Republicans?

From what I've seen, Donald Trump only speaks for nutcases.

Yup, it's still in the public and there is no obligation to offer the microphone. Yet, the event's organizer did just that. He offered the microphone to the individual from BLM.

So there was no "right" involved. Thanks for acknowledging that.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Didn't know and certainly do not care.

I'm just pointing out yet another God hating movement that perverts have created.

Anyone you don't like = leftist

Let's just say that anyone who embraces a LGBTQ flag waver like Donald Trump aint a conservative; a Libertarian yes, but not a conservative.

WizardofOz

Good job on quoting properly. You are coachable after all...

In a righteous society Black Lives Matter would be considered a domestic terrorist group. Why would anyone other than a Trump lemming want to give the microphone to a member of a group that unapologetically has a long history of not only wanting to murder police officers, but white people as well?

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015...ynching-and-hanging-of-white-people-and-cops/

In your eyes all BLM supporters and all Trump supporters are nut cases. Got it.

But I gotta ask, why bother to comment at all? If everyone involved is a 'nutcase' then why do you care who does what at these rallies?

No legal right. No one ever claimed there was...we've just got you making things up yet again...

I'm just pointing out yet another God hating movement that perverts have created.

What would God do without you?

Let's just say that anyone who embraces a LGBTQ flag waver like Donald Trump aint a conservative.

Take it up with Trump supporters. I couldn't care less about your opinion.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/...ople-and-cops/

How about we start with the Marxist embracing-cop hating-racists of the Black Lives Matter movement, do tell what members have redeeming social qualities. Name one.

No legal right. No one ever claimed there was...we've just got you making things up yet again...

"We're going to give you two minutes of our platform to put your message out. Now whether they disagree or agree with your message is irrelevant. It's the fact you have the right to have the message.”

What kind of "right" was Trump lemming Tommy Gunn talking about if not legal; spiritual?

What would God do without you?

There's not many of us that stand up and speak out against perversion these days Aaron.

Let's just say that anyone who embraces a LGBTQ flag waver like Donald Trump aint a conservative.

Take it up with Trump supporters. I couldn't care less about your opinion.

Homosexuality isn't a conservative value Aaron, that's a fact, not an opinion.

WizardofOz

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/...ople-and-cops/

How about we start with the Marxist embracing-cop hating-racists of the Black Lives Matter movement, do tell what members have redeeming social qualities. Name one.

I am not defending BLM. They are a part of the antifa/white supremacist/KKK/fascist groups that are causing protesting problems all over the place as of late. The BLM surprises me the least, however, as their protests have been mostly peaceful and some backlash is to be expected when blacks are being killed by police in record numbers.

Of the above, they are thus far the least nefarious. If you disagree (we all know you will), which do you find the least nefarious?

"We're going to give you two minutes of our platform to put your message out. Now whether they disagree or agree with your message is irrelevant. It's the fact you have the right to have the message.”

What kind of "right" was Trump lemming Tommy Gunn talking about if not legal; spiritual?

Already covered. He gave his personal opinion, not a legal opinion. He didn't have to let the BLM individual speak but he felt he wanted to so he did.

Not really a big deal...

There's not many of us that stand up and speak out against perversion these days Aaron.

Homosexuality isn't a conservative value Aaron, that's a fact, not an opinion.
:bang:
Again, take it up with the Trump supporters.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I am not defending BLM...

Fooled me:

Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz

Again: Name one who isn't a nutcase.

Regarding your nefarious rant: Groups that will murder police officers without so much as blinking an eye are the most dangerous. If they'll murder law enforcement, they'll murder anyone.

Already covered. He gave his personal opinion, not a legal opinion. He didn't have to let the BLM individual speak but he felt he wanted to so he did.

Not really a big deal...

So the supposed "right" for Marxist embracing-cop hating-racists to speak at a private rally doesn't have a legal basis nor a spiritual basis, that "right" was made by some Trump lemming?

WizardofOz

Urging social justice and equality is a worthy pursuit.

Fooled me:
This should be on your head stone...

Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz

Again: Name one who isn't a nutcase.

I'd rather analyze what was actually said rather than poke at who said it. Poisoning the well, that's all you ever do because you're not intelligent enough to grapple with the actual arguments made.

Regarding your nefarious rant: Groups that will murder police officers without so much blinking an eye are the most dangerous. If they'll murder law enforcement, they'll murder anyone.

Who is murdering police officers? BLM isn't and if you say they are or did then you're a bigger idiot than you were prior to saying it.

So the supposed "right" for Marxist embracing-cop hating-racists to speak at a private rally doesn't have a legal basis nor a spiritual basis, that "right" was made by some Trump lemming?

Well put for someone with the intellect of a middle-schooler. :thumb:

Top notch.

WizardofOz

A good article here written by James Di Fiore on why Yusra Khogali should step aside from representing BLM.

:mock: Yusra Khogali for being racist while trying to combat racism.

non-whites need a justice system, and a society for that matter, that treats them with dignity, respect and as equals.

So when an individual at the helm of what could be a transformative movement distracts the public with hate, it is time for that individual to go. And if she really believes black lives matter, that's exactly what she will do.

Really well-written if anyone is interested in reading the entire article...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Regarding your nefarious rant: Groups that will murder police officers without so much as blinking an eye are the most dangerous. If they'll murder law enforcement, they'll murder anyone.

Who is murdering police officers? BLM isn't and if you say they are or did then you're a bigger idiot than you were prior to saying it.

The #BlackLivesMatter Kill List: At Least 11 Cops Shot Dead – 9 More Wounded By #BLM Supporters
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...st-11-cops-shot-dead-9-wounded-blm-criminals/

Sorry if I "poisoned the well" with that information Aaron.

A good article here written by James Di Fiore on why Yusra Khogali should step aside from representing BLM.

non-whites need a justice system, and a society for that matter, that treats them with dignity, respect and as equals.

Really well-written if anyone is interested in reading the entire article...

Too bad that the Marxists at BLM don't embrace Christianity, as it does all of those things.

In closing: The important thing to note here is that WizardofOz is not a Black Lives Matter supporter.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In closing: The important thing to note here is that WizardofOz is not a Black Lives Matter supporter.

That succinctly sums it up.

Sigh, if only you would admit that BLM'ers are Marxist embracing-cop hating/murdering-racists, then perhaps I could believe you. But since you won't...

WizardofOz

Sigh, if only you would admit that BLM'ers are Marxist embracing-cop hating/murdering-racists, then perhaps I could believe you. But since you won't...

I couldn't care less what you believe

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Black lives don't matter. Not as long as they keep raping and pillaging they don't. Or are we talking about good black people like Herman Cain? Of course he matters. He matters more than most white people I know. So what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WizardofOz

Black lives don't matter. Not as long as they keep raping and pillaging they don't. Or are we talking about good black people like Herman Cain? Of course he matters. He matters more than most white people I know. So what.

:dizzy:

Been hitting the bottle tonight?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
:dizzy:

Been hitting the bottle tonight?

No everything I've said is true. Black pimps and murderers and rapists are inferiors. Is that even a question? Man you got to get out of the game! You're overflowing with white guilt syndrome. Get help. I'm not afraid to tell black people where to get off. Weak suck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WizardofOz

No everything I've said is true.

You said "Black lives don't matter". That's not true.

Black pimps and murderers and rapists are inferiors.
Inferior to who or what? Are they inferior to blacks who are not criminals? Yes. Are they inferior to white pimps and murderers and rapists? Nope, they'll all scumbags. Color has nothing to do with it.

Is that even a question? Man you got to get out of the game! You're overflowing with white guilt syndrome. Get help. I'm not afraid to tell black people where to get off. Weak suck

What are my symptoms of white guilt? Quote me.

I am not afraid to tell racist losers like you where to get off. You're an idiot if you are going to generalize all black people into some other subgroup. Being black is all they have in common with one another. Full stop.

Trust me, being white is the only thing you and I have in common.