Spiritually Irma

Truster

HEADLINE:The Caribbean island of Dominica has been "devastated" by Hurricane Maria, the country's Prime Minister tells CNN.

CORRECTION: The Caribbean island of Dominica has been "devastated" by THE ETERNAL ALMIGHTY using a hurricane to display His hot displeasure.

marhig

Jonah was reclining under the vine hoping to see some fireworks! Marhag talking about rejoicing in calamity. That's dumb. Bad times are coming. Global heating is in its way too. Just not from man but God.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL
No matter what happens to others, even if it's judgement, we shouldn't gloat about it, or revel in it as truster does, and that's what I'm talking about. If others go through suffering then God's people should be there to help them regardless of who they are or what's happened to them, and help them if they can and bring God to them.

I know that in this world there will be suffering, and as evil grows in the hearts of men, the suffering grows. And there is judgement from God. But we shouldn't act as truster does, we should have compassion and remember many are losing their families, some losing their children. So instead of ranting on about God's judgement coming upon them, we should pray to God for them, and help when we can, and show the love of God and life of Christ that is in our hearts to others and bring the truth to them.

marhig

[MENTION=15326]intojoy[/MENTION]

By that way. A lot of the things that are happening in this world are because we are destroying the planet, we polute everything for our gain, just like those of the flesh do instead of living by the will of God. If we all lived by the will of God and followed the two greatest commandments of love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your mind all your soul and all your strength, and love your neighbour as yourselves. And put God first and ourselves last, then the world would be a different place.

daqq

No matter what happens to others, even if it's judgement, we shouldn't gloat about it, or revel in it as truster does, and that's what I'm talking about. If others go through suffering then God's people should be there to help them regardless of who they are or what's happened to them, and help them if they can and bring God to them.

I know that in this world there will be suffering, and as evil grows in the hearts of men, the suffering grows. And there is judgement from God. But we shouldn't act as truster does, we should have compassion and remember many are losing their families, some losing their children. So instead of ranting on about God's judgement coming upon them, we should pray to God for them, and help when we can, and show the love of God and life of Christ that is in our hearts to others and bring the truth to them.

Amen, :)

And this is the truth:

John 5:22 KJV
22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

John 8:15 KJV
15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.

John 12:47-48 KJV
47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word
[Logos] that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

The Father judges no man but has committed all judgement unto the Son, (John 5:22).
Jesus judges no man, (and his words shall not pass away, Mt 24:35, Mk 13:31, Lk 21:33).
The Logos-Word is the Seeker of hearts and the only Judge.

This means that hurricanes, earthquakes, and all physical natural disasters, have NOTHING at all to do with the judgment of Elohim, except in the minds of haters, those who either secretly or openly and gleefully wish evil upon those who do not agree with their own views.

Truster

HEADLINE:The Caribbean island of Dominica has been "devastated" by Hurricane Maria, the country's Prime Minister tells CNN.

CORRECTION: The Caribbean island of Dominica has been "devastated" by THE ETERNAL ALMIGHTY using a hurricane to display His hot displeasure.

Let it be noted that I do not "blame" the Almighty for bringing disaster upon the wicked. I give Him glory for doing so.

He is glorified in the destruction as well as the salvation of sinners. In destruction His justice and judgement are magnified. In salvation His grace is magnified. In these works He is both Good and Holy.

Truster

This message is hidden because marhig is on your ignore list.
This message is hidden because daqq is on your ignore list.

Where the truth appears and glorifies the Almighty. Satan always has his henchmen. They are best ignored...

marhig

Where the truth appears and glorifies the Almighty. Satan always has his henchmen. They are best ignored...
So now I'm not only evil for saying that it's right to live by the will of God and turn from sin, but now I'm also evil for believing that we should have compassion on others who are suffering?

I think it's evil to gloat at the suffering of others, so maybe truster you should take a look at yourself!

daqq

Thanks for proving beyond any doubt that you are indeed a liar: for one because whether you choose to remember it or not, you said that my Father is the Devil and Satan, which not only makes you a liar but a blasphemer of the Holy Spirit of my heavenly Father. For two because now you have verified it again with your current comments by labeling me one of "Satan's henchmen". Moreover your Calvinite friends who are making broad unequivocal unambiguous statements in your defense, proclaiming that you are "not a liar" without any stipulation whatsoever, are therefore also liars themselves for agreeing with your pronouncement that my heavenly Father is the Devil and Satan. It's amazing how you and yours will slit your own throats on a dime without even actually reading the comments of those whom you think you are cursing in the name of Elohim. What a joke, lol, you and yours think you can tell who is a tool of Satan in an online forum board where just about no one has ever met anyone else in person, and even though three passages of scripture were quoted to back up what was said, and even when it was the words of the Messiah whom you claim to know and follow which were quoted! You and yours are the real problem with America, and why it is disintegrating internally, and why mainstream Christianity is doing the same in all of the west. Your heroes like Calvin and Luther will actually end up going down in history as those who destroyed Christianity and the western world; and you are the final destination generational proof of what I say. :crackup: :chuckle:

daqq

So now I'm not only evil for saying that it's right to live by the will of God and turn from sin, but now I'm also evil for believing that we should have compassion on others who are suffering?

I think it's evil to gloat at the suffering of others, so maybe truster you should take a look at yourself!

Yes, of course, you are eeevil for disagreeing with the fourth part of the God-head, his name is apparently Truster in this thread, but there are no doubt minions of millions roaming about just like him, (and each one imagines himself or herself to be the fourth part of the God-head whether they will openly admit it or not, (or whether they even know it or not, lol)). :)

Truster

Because:
..."for what fellowship hath justness with unjustness? And what communion hath light with darkness?"​

marhig

Yes, of course, you are eeevil for disagreeing with the fourth part of the God-head, his name is apparently Truster in this thread, but there are no doubt minions of millions roaming about just like him, (and each one imagines himself or herself to be the fourth part of the God-head whether they will openly admit it or not, (or whether they even know it or not, lol)). :)
Yes daqq that's true, it's better to care and help others when we see the need rather than gloat at their suffering, that's not the way of Jesus. Some people are too above themselves and are puffed up and look down on others, showing no mercy. When we should through Christ be becoming humble and becoming servants, having love, compassion and forgiveness in our hearts for others, these are the true children of God, who are truly following Jesus.

Truster

Even heathen reporters unknowingly attribute the severe judgement to Elohim:

Hurricane Maria makes landfall as maximum category five storm
'Merciless' 160mph winds tear through Caribbean islands.

The term "merciless" implies so much more than the reporter realises.

Eagles Wings

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]

Truster would be the first to disclaim fellowship with Calvinism.

Your wordy paragraphs are hard to read.

"You and yours", ah, no.

Get a grip and stop lying about who is calling you what.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned

"You and yours", ah, no.

But his core belief comes from Calvinism just like you.

that's why you support him.

Truster

"You and yours", ah, no.

I would also disclaim fellowship with Arminianism and any denominations.

I do however claim and proclaim the fellowship I share with the Eternal Father, Son and Holy Spirit. In which fellowship, I also share with the holy, both militant and triumphant.

Eagles Wings

But his core belief comes from Calvinism just like you.

that's why you support him.

The core belief that we agree on is the biblical mandate for the Christian, to worship Father, Son and Spirit, as One, Eternal God.

It is a joy and privilege to do so.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Thanks for proving beyond any doubt that you are indeed a liar: for one because whether you choose to remember it or not, you said that my Father is the Devil and Satan, which not only makes you a liar but a blasphemer of the Holy Spirit of my heavenly Father. For two because now you have verified it again with your current comments by labeling me one of "Satan's henchmen". Moreover your Calvinite friends who are making broad unequivocal unambiguous statements in your defense, proclaiming that you are "not a liar" without any stipulation whatsoever, are therefore also liars themselves for agreeing with your pronouncement that my heavenly Father is the Devil and Satan. It's amazing how you and yours will slit your own throats on a dime without even actually reading the comments of those whom you think you are cursing in the name of Elohim. What a joke, lol, you and yours think you can tell who is a tool of Satan in an online forum board where just about no one has ever met anyone else in person, and even though three passages of scripture were quoted to back up what was said, and even when it was the words of the Messiah whom you claim to know and follow which were quoted! You and yours are the real problem with America, and why it is disintegrating internally, and why mainstream Christianity is doing the same in all of the west. Your heroes like Calvin and Luther will actually end up going down in history as those who destroyed Christianity and the western world; and you are the final destination generational proof of what I say. :crackup: :chuckle:
You're right about Truster