ECT The Rebellion that Desolates

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaulToPaul 2

The future worldwide day of judgement has no Judean detail to it; it would make no sense to.

IP vs. Holy Bible

Zechariah
14:1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
14:3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
14:4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

saint john w the great: "I like the contrast."

SaulToPaul 2

IP vs. Holy Bible

Zechariah
14:1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
14:3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
14:4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

saint john w the great: "I like the contrast."

:idunno:

Interplanner

Your confusion is almost amusing.

The change to this dispensation was "A body you have prepared for me" which effected the new covenant we now have.

You're a waste of time, claiming victory, but never discussing details. It's like thinking you have money in the bank because you have blank checks at home.

Interplanner

So...the list of knockout scriptures can't be mentioned by anyone else but STP. Sorry, I don't do STP, not when he ignores the rest of new covenant passages 100x. That's a cult at work, like Mormonism, or JWs about Jn 1.

SaulToPaul 2

Daniel 8
9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.

12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

The abomination of desolation

Daniel 9
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The abomination of desolation

Daniel 11
30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.

31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

The abomination of desolation.

:idunno:

Interplanner

One other thing I've noticed about STP is how rude he is. 5x talking to one of mine. You might ask around STP and see if there is a way that you could make yourself worth listening to, but 5x posts to my one is a total turnoff.

SaulToPaul 2

One other thing I've noticed about STP is how rude he is. 5x talking to one of mine. You might ask around STP and see if there is a way that you could make yourself worth listening to, but 5x posts to my one is a total turnoff.

I like to dissect each mistake within one of your rambling posts.
Unless there are so many that it would take hours, then a "made up" will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.