Spiritually Irma

Right Divider

Body part
This verse 2 shows forth the power of the Almighty and highlights just one of the things He has at His disposal to take vengeance. Verse 2 explains the reason for His vengeance and the reason is as valid today as it was then. He is jealous and His Name is JEALOUS.

El is jealous, and Yah veh avengeth; Yah Veh avengeth, and is a master of fury; Yah Veh shall avenge His tribulators and He guardeth for His enemies."​
Nahum1:2
Nah 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) The burden of Nineveh. The book of the vision of Nahum the Elkoshite.

Nah 2:8 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:8) But Nineveh [is] of old like a pool of water: yet they shall flee away. Stand, stand, [shall they cry]; but none shall look back.

Nah 3:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:1) Woe to the bloody city! it [is] all full of lies [and] robbery; the prey departeth not;

Nah 3:7 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:7) And it shall come to pass, [that] all they that look upon thee shall flee from thee, and say, Nineveh is laid waste: who will bemoan her? whence shall I seek comforters for thee?

Your are liar and a false prophet.

Right Divider

Body part
You seem to want to eliminate the Almighty from certain occurrences. You have a fluffy image in your imagination that does not bear any resemblance to the Eternal Almighty.
You are the one with the vain imagination, thinking that you can just grab any old scripture and use it to your liking.

Truster

(2:8) But Nineveh [is] of old like a pool of water: yet they shall flee away. Stand, stand, [shall they cry]; but none shall look back.

(3:1) Woe to the bloody city! it [is] all full of lies [and] robbery; the prey departeth not;

(3:7) And it shall come to pass, [that] all they that look upon thee shall flee from thee, and say, Nineveh is laid waste: who will bemoan her? whence shall I seek comforters for thee?

Double posted

Truster

You seem to be dismissing all the Messianic Psalms and prophecies. Prophecies in many instances had two meanings. One for the immediate and another pointing to The Messiah, but you being blind, could never see that.

Right Divider

Body part
You seem to be dismissing all the Messianic Psalms and prophecies. Prophecies in many instances had two meanings. One for the immediate and another pointing to The Messiah, but you being blind, could never see that.
You are abusing scripture to try to fool the simpletons.

Truster

“And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves,​

Truster

Zechariah 7:14

“and I scattered them with a whirlwind among all the nations that they had not known. Thus the land they left was desolate, so that no one went to and fro, and the pleasant land was made desolate.”​

Truster

Jeremiah 23:19

"Behold, the storm of YAH VEH! Wrath has gone forth, a whirling tempest; it will burst upon the head of the wicked."​

Right Divider

Body part
“And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves,​
That is about a SPECIFIC event, you lying false prophet.

I suppose that you think there were "signs in the sun and moon and stars" for Irma.

Right Divider

Body part
Luke 21:25-28 (AKJV/PCE)
(21:25) ¶ And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; (21:26) Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. (21:27) And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. (21:28) And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Did your redemption draw near during that hurricane?

Truster

That is about a SPECIFIC event, you lying false prophet.

I suppose that you think there were "signs in the sun and moon and stars" for Irma.

I'm fully aware of what the verse refers to. I am using it to illustrate the effects of judgements as well as The Judgement.

Truster

Isaiah 28:2

"Behold, ADONAY hath a mighty and strong one; as a tempest of hail, and a ruinous whirling, like a storm of mighty,as a flood of many waters overflowing, shall set to the earth with the hand."​

Truster

As you accuse the holy, so you accuse and curse the Master. You are drawing close to the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. By the looks of it, you might have already crossed that boundary, and now Satan is thriving in you without any restraint. That is the saddest of judgements. That ends in torment and dread as the King of Terrors draws ever closer.

Right Divider

Body part
As you accuse the holy, so you accuse and curse the Master. You are drawing close to the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. By the looks of it, you might have already crossed that boundary, and now Satan is thriving in you without any restraint. That is the saddest of judgements. That ends in torment and dread as the King of Terrors draws ever closer.
Your are insane and unholy.