Steven Crowder - Popular Right Wing Conservative

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
You do realize that only gullible people trust experts? You don't seem to be able to think for yourself. Is that what makes you an America hating leftist fascist?
I define America by what it was designed to be by our founding fathers and not the perverted version of it that exists today thanks to people like you.

AArPh4s.img

Hurricane Jose is off the east coast and Hurricane Maria has been upgraded to a category 5.

I'm sure the residents of Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Florida and Puerto Rico will all ignore the warnings of those leftist, perverted, fascist meteorologists and "think for themselves!"

rexlunae

AArPh4s.img

Hurricane Jose is off the east coast and Hurricane Maria has been upgraded to a category 5.

I'm sure the residents of Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Florida and Puerto Rico will all ignore the warnings of those leftist, perverted, fascist meteorologists and "think for themselves!"

It's been a real sight to watch the increasing willingness of right-wing politicians to indulge and encourage their base's fantisism.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
This from a guy who told us confidently that climate change is a Chinese hoax. And he's never heard of a category 5 hurricane? As a septuagenarian? It's amazing. It's a good thing we're listening to the real experts.

You can't make this stuff up...

rexlunae

It confuses me he would not know such basic information. :idunno:

There's a part of me that wonders if it's a put-on. His base didn't want an elitist who knows things and tells the truth. They wanted someone who would tell them the lies they want to hear. It could well be tactical ignorance, as much a part of his messaging strategy as hating on Mexicans.

Or maybe he's just really that dumb.

rexlunae

I think he really is.

I have no trouble believing either. His messaging strategy is a kind of genius, at times. There's simply no regard for truth. There's a lot of sly, malignant manipulation, of the press, of who he sees as his political enemies, and of the general public.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I have no trouble believing either. His messaging strategy is a kind of genius, at times. There's simply no regard for truth. There's a lot of sly, malignant manipulation, of the press, of who he sees as his political enemies, and of the general public.

I understand that. I do think he's adept at pitting people against each other.

But the genius part... in my opinion anything he did that could be labeled genius - he backed into it.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
There's a part of me that wonders if it's a put-on. His base didn't want an elitist who knows things and tells the truth. They wanted someone who would tell them the lies they want to hear. It could well be tactical ignorance, as much a part of his messaging strategy as hating on Mexicans.

Or maybe he's just really that dumb.

No, he is not dumb, he is just not as bright as some assumed. All that 'common man' and cap wearing. It is very silly to those who know. When he said he did not know who David Duke was, i was taken back. How could he not know someone as much in the media? It was too much to take seriously.

rexlunae

If they were only aware of global warming in the Dust Bowl era of the 30s, we could have started working to solve the problem back then. Because everyone knows we can fix global warming if we simply spend trillions to create a statistical possibility of a .5 degree difference in a hundred years.

0.5 degrees C could result in as much as a meter of sea level rise.

According to current models, if we do not address the rate of emissions of carbon dioxide, sea level rise will accelerate to 6cm per year. This would actually be quite destructive, and there is actually a lot we can do right now. But once it's in the pipeline, you can't stop it.

rexlunae

No, he is not dumb, he is just not as bright as some assumed. All that 'common man' and cap wearing. It is very silly to those who know. When he said he did not know who David Duke was, i was taken back. How could he not know someone as much in the media? It was too much to take seriously.

Well, when he claimed not to have known David Duke, it was actually shown that he did. Or at least he'd mentioned him before. So, some of the stupidity is deliberate and tactical. He doesn't feel that he owes anyone the truth, unless he's under a legal obligation where lying could land him in jail.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
0.5 degrees C could result in as much as a meter of sea level rise.

According to current models, if we do not address the rate of emissions of carbon dioxide, sea level rise will accelerate to 6cm per year. This would actually be quite destructive, and there is actually a lot we can do right now. But once it's in the pipeline, you can't stop it.
It's not proven, it's theoretical speculation costing trillions of dollars.