Dispensationalism (D'ism?) Any one willing to post a definition? Please do so.

Interplanner

More of your cult's selective literalness.

What are you talking about? The plain meaning of those passages is that the rituals and ceremonies, the buildings and the land, were shadows awaiting the reality that is in Christ? Are you so blinded that you won't go read for yourself? Christ is the 'promised land' to be entered.

Interplanner

Did you ever give an example of this?

They don't come outright and say it is about two programs; they say it is about different rules at different times.

When you tell them 2P2P is a chapter in Ryrie's book (req'd reading at Dallas for years) they said 'made up' or 'fiction.'

I don't think they can explain it clearly and so they have rather given up on that, and just declare/dictate that it is 'what the Bible says.' Like the two thrones, or three, today. But 'the resurrection fulfills what God promised to the fathers' is insanity, drug-induced, gibberish, gobbledegook, made-up, fiction, because it is SOOOOOOO clear in the NT that Israel will be back in its land, sometimes spiritually dead, so far as I can tell; it wouldn't even matter.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So you still have no scripture to back you up.

"But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished." (Revelation 20:5)

This is referring to the millennial Sabbath.

Those who don't want to observe the Sabbath will be forced to do so.

Their soul will sleep through it.

:rip:

oatmeal

"But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished." (Revelation 20:5)

This is referring to the millennial Sabbath.

Those who don't want to observe the Sabbath will be forced to do so.

Their soul will sleep through it.

:rip:

Since I am no longer under the law for righteousness and the law regarding the sabbath is part of the law I am no longer under, that does not concern me.

I prefer what Christ did for me over the law as I am sure you do.

Galatians 2:21

I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.