Manfort To Be Indicted...

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
23188568-mmmain.jpg

Paul Manafort, General Michael Flynn and Flynn's son would appear to be the obvious targets for Mueller to start.

The question will be if Trump conducts a pre-emptive strike by giving them a presidential pardon before they can make a deal with Mueller!

That would lead to a constitutional impasse as to whether a president can pardon those witnesses facing criminal charges, who are willing to plea bargain in return for testimony that could lead to Trump's
impeachment!

The Meuller Investigation has far wider implications than the Nixon proceedings, it involves the degree to which the Russians subverted the 2016 Election, the potential collusion with the Trump Campaign and the prospect of a sitting President, who conspired with a foreign power, running for re-election in 2020!

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Paul Manafort, General Michael Flynn and Flynn's son would appear to be the obvious targets for Mueller to start.

The question will be if Trump conducts a pre-emptive strike by giving them a presidential pardon before they can make a deal with Mueller!

That would lead to a constitutional impasse as to whether a president can pardon those witnesses facing criminal charges, who are willing to plea bargain in return for testimony that could lead to Trump's
impeachment!

The Meuller Investigation has far wider implications than the Nixon proceedings, it involves the degree to which the Russians subverted the 2016 Election, the potential collusion with the Trump Campaign and the prospect of a sitting President, who conspired with a foreign power, running for re-election in 2020!
I want you to study all of that for the next 3.3 years.

Danoh

"The New York Times reported Monday, citing two people close to the investigation." :chuckle:

All sorts of news sites reporting that - left, middle, right, indifferent :chuckle:

I just went with that one because it was the first one that popped up on Google at that time.

But you know how you Trump supporters are (whether or not you voted for Trump) - everything is "one size fits all" for you and yours.

Just like how the ever clueless AngelForALTTruth, concluded I'm on the Left because I've posted an article here and there from a Leftist source - never mind I post whichever source happens to get a thing right:chuckle:

You so called "MADs" - you really need to get better at your practice of rightly dividing all sorts of areas in life :crackup:

Danoh

:rotfl: You can't even spell his name right - just water off the Duck's back

Automatic keyboard mis-correction of my original spelling, similar to the problem others have also reported having with their phone and pad keyboards.

But you know how you are - just plain old knuckleheaded at properly discerning the things that differ, unless they are spoonfed to you :chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
All sorts of news sites reporting that - left, middle, right, indifferent :chuckle:

I just went with that one because it was the first one that popped up on Google at that time.

But you know how you Trump supporters are (whether or not you voted for Trump) - everything is "one size fits all" for you and yours.

Just like how the ever clueless AngelForALTTruth, concluded I'm on the Left because I've posted an article here and there from a Leftist source - never mind I post whichever source happens to get a thing right:chuckle:

You so called "MADs" - you really need to get better at your practice of rightly dividing all sorts of areas in life :crackup:
Danoh has awoken from his slumber to have some late night fun on TOL

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

We cry ourselves to sleep at night knowing that we have not reached the level of superiority that you have.

Hold on .....

:D

Danoh

We cry ourselves to sleep at night knowing that we have not reached the level of superiority that you have.

Hold on .....

:D

Now you must know, Tam, that laughing is no way to start out trying to get to sleep - go back to the crying - I hear it works wonders for both Trump and Hillary - though obviously, Trump has yet to wake up :chuckle:

glorydaz

Squirm all you want to. If you report "news" as a fact before it's a fact, then you are no better than any other gossip monger. I don't suppose you've stopped to consider how many false stories have come from the NYT and so many other liberal media outlets. I'd be embarrassed to make claims that were unfounded or based on any anonymous source. But, that's just me.

glorydaz

Automatic keyboard mis-correction of my original spelling, similar to the problem others have also reported having with their phone and pad keyboards.

But you know how you are - just plain old knuckleheaded at properly discerning the things that differ, unless they are spoonfed to you :chuckle:

Danoh has more excuses than Carter has liver pills.