Christians to imitate marriage equality

Truster

...."the same as Mohammed"?

Care to clarify this blasphemy? The dethroning of The Messiah? The misappropriation of His Crown?

Stuu

The next time the Gay Pride March in Sydney, or anyone publicly, mocks anything to do with Christ and Christianity let all Christians shout their protest. Just like the gays shout for 'marriage equality'!Let us not give up, let us use every possible tactic to make the public agree to 'Christ and Christian Equality'!!
Yes, you should fight for your right to tell other people how they should live their lives.

Stuart

BoyStan

Yes, you should fight for your right to tell other people how they should live their lives.

Stuart

I assume your being sarcastic. They can do whatever sexual antics or combinations as far as I am concerned. But it is not MARRIAGE ! I am not trying to tell them how to live their lives, rather to keep their unnatural sex away from the definition of.MARRIAGE

Stuu

I assume your being sarcastic. They can do whatever sexual antics or combinations as far as I am concerned. But it is not MARRIAGE ! I am not trying to tell them how to live their lives, rather to keep their unnatural sex away from the definition of.MARRIAGE
So you would be fine if there was a guarantee that no sex would happen?

Stuart

BoyStan

So you would be fine if there was a guarantee that no sex would happen?

Stuart

No! They can have any sort of sex whenever they like.They can be joined together in a union and call it anything except MARRIAGE. Gay sexual unions are not or never can be rightly defined as marriage. The politicians and public vote may say its marriage but that it is just trying to make what is abnormal normal. It is not normal and not MARRIAGE. I hope you can understand loud and clear what I am saying without your silly sarcasm.

Stuu

No! They can have any sort of sex whenever they like.They can be joined together in a union and call it anything except MARRIAGE. Gay sexual unions are not or never can be rightly defined as marriage. The politicians and public vote may say its marriage but that it is just trying to make what is abnormal normal. It is not normal and not MARRIAGE. I hope you can understand loud and clear what I am saying without your silly sarcasm.
I can read your knee-jerk opinion. It doesn't seem to be supported by any evidence for your claim.

But by the polling it looks like your complaints are irrelevant because your fair nation will almost certainly vote in favour of equality.

But don't worry, the skies didn't fall in New Zealand when gay marriage was legalised, despite the complaints of the reactionary and the deluded.

Stuart

BoyStan

Opinion polls and government legislation does not change God's will. Yes, the skies won't fall in because God is long suffering with humanity. My considered opinion from scripture is not a knee-jerk opinion. The knee-jerk insults and slanders(reactionary, deluded) and hatred flow from supporters of gay marriage when anyone dares offer a differing opinion.

Last edited:

Stuu

Opinion polls and government legislation does not change God's will. Yes, the skies won't fall in because God is long suffering with humanity. My considered opinion from scripture is not a knee-jerk opinion.
Your poor god. But what does it have to blame but itself?

The knee-jerk insults and slanders(reactionary, deluded) and hatred flow from supporters of gay marriage when anyone dares offer a differing opinion.
And the religious bigots' 'differing opinions' are completely innocent and justified, right?

Stuart

BoyStan

Supporters of gay marriage are bigots. They hold to gay marriage in spite of the fact that it is clearly against reason(male/female anatomy). They attach a disproportionate weight to their view of equality and love.

Last edited:

BoyStan

The 'bigots' view that the definition of marriage is the union of a man and a woman is justified and innocent. Its been true from the beginning of mankind.

BoyStan

...."the same as Mohammed"?

Care to clarify this blasphemy? The dethroning of The Messiah? The misappropriation of His Crown?

No, that is not what I mean't. Rather Christians stand up for Christ's honour and name whenever he is denigrated . Similar to muslims for Mohammed.

Truster

No, that is not what I mean't. Rather Christians stand up for Christ's honour and name whenever he is denigrated . Similar to muslims for Mohammed.

Bearing in mind you are agreeing with GT I have serious doubts about you. She denies the Deity of The Messiah and is a complete stranger to the truth and the trust. Are you a denier of the triune Father, Son and Holy Spirit?

BoyStan

Bearing in mind you are agreeing with GT I have serious doubts about you. She denies the Deity of The Messiah and is a complete stranger to the truth and the trust. Are you a denier of the triune Father, Son and Holy Spirit?

I don't know what GT believes, but you have judged her, so I cannot judge her as you have done.
I definitely do not deny the Trinity.

Truster

I don't know what GT believes, but you have judged her, so I cannot judge her as you have done.
I definitely do not deny the Trinity.

"But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man".

This is the main reason the unregenerate hate the regenerate. We are spiritually equipped to judge all things, all doctrine and all that speak or write doctrine.

BoyStan

"But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man".

This is the main reason the unregenerate hate the regenerate. We are spiritually equipped to judge all things, all doctrine and all that speak or write doctrine.

You have read far too much into that verse. You appear to be very judgemental because of your obsession with this verse! Have you been taken captive by the Devil to do his will with this verse?

Truster

You have read far too much into that verse. You appear to be very judgemental because of your obsession with this verse! Have you been taken captive by the Devil to do his will with this verse?

I don't rely on the verse as the are many more verses and many more examples with exhortations to judge from the scriptures.

One sure fire method of judging is to present someone with an infallible truth and see how they react to it. You were just presented with and infallible and absolute truth. Your reaction is that of a hypocrite.

BoyStan

Truster, What infallible and absolute truth? Your understanding and self application of the verse does not qualify as infallible and absolute truth. You speak as one who is totally puffed up with self conceit.