Spiritually Irma

Truster

Men are attempting to predict today what Yah Veh Elohim will do tomorrow. A single molecule is in obedience to him. Wet weather is a collection of molecules doing His bidding.

"And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm".​

If He would, He could...

Truster

Men are attempting to predict today what Yah Veh Elohim will do tomorrow. A single molecule is in obedience to him. Wet weather is a collection of molecules doing His bidding.

"And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm".​

If He would, He could...

There are 1.67 sextillion molecules of H2O in a drop of water. The figure is 17,000,000,000,000,000,000 molecules in a single drop of water.

There are about 5 sextillion atoms in a drop of water.

When it rains I stand in awed amazement at what is actually going on. He who controls the macro is steering the micro, amen.

Truster

Amos 4:13

For behold, He who forms mountains and creates the wind And declares to man what are His thoughts, He who makes dawn into darkness And treads on the high places of the earth, Yah Veh Elohim Sabaoth is His name.

Truster

Exodus 15:10

"
You blew with Your wind​
, the sea covered them; They sank like lead in the mighty waters.​

Truster

Numbers 11:31

Now there went forth a wind from Yah Veh​
and it brought quail from the sea, and let them fall beside the camp, about a day's journey on this side and a day's journey on the other side, all around the camp and about two cubits deep on the surface of the ground​

Truster

Jonah 1:4

Yah Veh cast forth a great wind on the sea and there was a great storm on the sea so that the ship was about to break up.​

Truster

Jonah 4:8

When the sun came up Elohim appointed a scorching east wind,​
and the sun beat down on Jonah's head so that he became faint and begged with all his soul to die, saying, "Death is better to me than life."​

Truster

The above verses are witness to who it is I serve, worship and adore. He is not simply Mighty He is Almighty. He knows all things because He appointed all things. And all things are appointed for His glory. Life and death are in His hands and so the atoms, cells and molecules that make up the human form are His to work and to dispose of as He so pleases. As the breath of all creatures is His to allow, so is the gentle breeze, the wind and the hurricane His to direct.

Who do you worship? Some punny figment of your convoluted imagination who runs around trying to put things right? Who wonders which way the wind will blow next? Who wonders which man will stop breathing today? Some form of imagined deity that is so friendly and buddy like that you can make jokes about Him?

But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I-Yah Veh which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and justness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith Yah Veh.​

Trust and repent.

Truster

Isaiah 29:6

From Yah Veh Sabaoth you will be punished with thunder and earthquake and loud noise, With whirlwind and tempest and the flame of a consuming fire.​

Truster

I just heard the terms "a watch" and "a warning" in regard to hurricanes.

We* have been told to watch by Messiah Himself:

Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Adonay doth come. But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.​

When does the watch become a warning, will there be a warning? Will you recognise the warning?

We* the redeemed.

Truster

650,000 people fleeing the wrath that is being poured out in Florida. Why don't they exercise their "free-will" and repent?

Truster

I keep seeing headlines saying Irma has completely destroyed. Irma has done nothing. Elohim has destroyed the confidence of His enemies.

Truster

Psalm 28:5

Because they do not regard the works of YAH VEH Nor the deeds of His hands, He will tear them down and not build them up.​

Truster

Hosea 7:13

Woe to them, for they have strayed from Me! Destruction is theirs, for they have rebelled against Me! I would redeem them, but they speak lies against Me.​

Right Divider

Body part
Truster thinks that God can do two contradictory things at the same time:
  • Offering His grace, not counting peoples sins against them.
  • Judging their sins and punishing them for them.
You're a double-minded man Truster.

Truster

Leviticus 26:30

'I then will destroy your high places, and cut down your incense altars, and heap your remains on the remains of your idols, for My soul shall abhor you.

High places were places where they served idols...just like Florida.