Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
They say something nice about the president and the people who've been stamping foot declaring, "They can't say anything good about him!" start complaining that it wasn't good enough? :chuckle:
I mean, it seems the left is out of ammo, no juicy chunks to chew lately. I haven't heard much of the MSM lately, but plenty of people still want Trump out. It's just a peaceful lull the last couple days.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I mean, it seems the left is out of ammo, no juicy chunks to chew lately. I haven't heard much of the MSM lately, but plenty of people still want Trump out. It's just a peaceful lull the last couple days.
Trump and the "birthers" managed to stretch the search for Obama's phantom Kenyan birth certificate out for 6 years - the original "Nothing Burger."

Donald Jr.'s met with the Senate Committee's staff today - if he's caught telling a lie to Congress, Daddy will be forced to give him a presidential pardon!

AAqW8ma.img

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Some great things the president has accomplished:

TRUMP GOLF TRACKER
Year 1: AUGUST 1 update
Tracking the number of times Donald Trump has played golf, compared to Barack Obama at the same point of his presidency.

OBAMA: 11 TIMES

TRUMP: 21 TIMES
Source information: We're tracking all instances that news reporters were able to confirm, through spokespeople or photographic evidence, that Trump or Obama played golf.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...plays-more-golf-donald-trump-or-barack-obama/

So there's one. Record number of golf games to date.

Had two excutive orders overturned by courts first 100 days.

Failed twice to overturn Obamacare, in spite of controlling both houses of Congress.

Embarrassed the United States when Mexico made it clear that they weren't going to pay for the wall. Broke his promise and now expects us to pay for it.

First American president to claim that there are "some good people" in the Nazis and Klan.

First American president to have bragged about getting away with grabbing women by their(deleted).

Quite a record.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Some great things the president has accomplished:

TRUMP GOLF TRACKER
Year 1: AUGUST 1 update
Tracking the number of times Donald Trump has played golf, compared to Barack Obama at the same point of his presidency.

OBAMA: 11 TIMES

TRUMP: 21 TIMES
Source information: We're tracking all instances that news reporters were able to confirm, through spokespeople or photographic evidence, that Trump or Obama played golf.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...plays-more-golf-donald-trump-or-barack-obama/

So there's one. Record number of golf games to date.

Had two excutive orders overturned by courts first 100 days.

Failed twice to overturn Obamacare, in spite of controlling both houses of Congress.

Embarrassed the United States when Mexico made it clear that they weren't going to pay for the wall. Broke his promise and now expects us to pay for it.

First American president to claim that there are "some good people" in the Nazis and Klan.

First American president to have bragged about getting away with grabbing women by their(deleted).

Quite a record.
Getting pretty desperate huh?

Danoh

"Golf" is just another in an endless list of Trump hypocrisies - he doesn't even make a pretence that his words have any meaning!

lol

Trump has got to be one of the worst people at hiding the fact that he is lying, right in the very moment that he is lying, than anyone who's "tells" I have long been studying the issue of various "behavioural tells and or cues," on, in general.

That thing he does with his head and eyes in the very moment of his lying is so consistent throughout his lies.

Words are a verbal aspect of physical behaviour.

And one and or both together, are able to reveal another's mind on a thing.

When properly understood as "tells."

In this, one can almost read Trump's mind in that video in the very moment he is lying.

Because in his repeated case - it's as if in the very moment that he is lying, he is saying to himself "I'm lying; I know it; but I don't care - and besides; all I have to do is just close my eyes right about now, and they won't be able to see the lie I am looking at, in my mind's eye..."

His robot, Kellyanne Conway, has manifests that exact same pattern.

There are, of course, other aspects to all this, but that "tell" of his is one he repeatedly manifests.

Another of said various aspects being to simply compare his mannerisms when what he is saying is a given that one knows is true, with his mannerisms when said known is unknown.

If the mannerisms are the same in both cases, then Trump is more than likely telling the truth.

Hypothetical Example...

Question: Mr. President, why did you run back into the White House in that moment?

Trump: (eyes quickly shifting up and to his left, and remaining open, as the top of his head shifts down to his right, and then his eyes shift straight ahead) "Well, it was raining that day, so I ran back in to get my umbrella."

That "tell" plus the known given that it was raining that day makes it likely The Donald is telling the truth.

In contrast to that...

Trump: (eyes quickly shifting down and to his left, and closed, as his head shifts down and to his right, after which his eyes open) "Well, it was raining that day, so I ran back in to get my umbrella - everyone knows it was raining, believe me, believe me."

That "tell" plus the known given that it was not raining that day, and the equally known fact that Trump often adds that "everyone" and double "believe me" to his words when he is lying, makes it likely The Donald is telling a lie.

Remember Slick Willy's infamous "tells" when he first asserted "I did NOT have sex with that girl..."

Liar, liar, pants on fire, is not all that difficult to detect.

Before the fact.

Especially in Trump's case - the guy's so often "liar, liar; pants on fire" "tells" are ever "a three alarm fire" :chuckle:

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Trump and the "birthers" managed to stretch the search for Obama's phantom Kenyan birth certificate out for 6 years - the original "Nothing Burger."

Donald Jr.'s met with the Senate Committee's staff today - if he's caught telling a lie to Congress, Daddy will be forced to give him a presidential pardon!

AAqW8ma.img

At least he went there - heres obama when louisiana was flooded:

obama-flood-1.jpg

He didnt go, he golfed.

Danoh

What are you talking about? Obama wasn't president when Katrina flooded Louisiana, Bush was...in 2005. :plain:

This is some junk being floated around the internet by right wingers dedicated to not fact checking their sources.

Lol - problem is, your reminding a right winger of THEIR version of Trump's own ever endless "believe me...believe me."

Good luck getting through to any of them on it :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.