ECT Does it get any duller than this?

andyc

What has happened to all those proper threads about mad, open theism, calvinism etc?

All I'm seeing here is interplanner verses the mads.

DAN P

What has happened to all those proper threads about mad, open theism, calvinism etc?

Hi and why not stay , so you can repute what the Holy Spirit wrote through Paul , HOW WAS SAVED in Acts 9:6 is a good starting point for you , GIVE IT A TRY ??

Show us what you HAVE ??

Just it a PROPER RESPOND , PLEASE !!

dan p

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Those threads are all there andy, you have to find them. In the meantime, MAD is the most accurate way to understand a dispensational Bible, therefore MAD gets the most attackers.

DAN P

Actually, your answer is in Acts 22:16.

Hi and Acts 22:16 is just part of Acts 9:17 and Paul was BAPTIZED 2 TIMES , one in Acts 9:6 and the other in 1 Cor 12:3 , CARE TO EXPLAIN ?

You have no IDEA what Acts 22:16 really means ??

dan p

Danoh

:rotfl:

That was hilarious.

Basically on point, but hilarious.

Of course, few of their number will think so. If any.

"The club" thing, ya know :chuckle:

Better to learn to laugh at oneself a little. Not take oneself so seriously all the time.

Welcome back, ac.

Rom. 5:8

DAN P

Yes, like everyone else Paul was saved by grace.

His sins were remitted by dying in a watery grave.

Hi . and what verse are you using and when does ANANIAS know what saved by grace mean , as Ananais only about water baptism and that is what Acts 22:12 says , and that was the LAW !!

Read Acts Acts 9:17 and 18 and see how Paul was BAPTIZED and was filled with HOLY Spirit POWER !!

I do not see the Greek word for WATER / HUDOR used here at all , do you and since Paul was the FIRST / PROTO saved by Grace no WATER / HUDOR was used !!

dan p

Interplanner

Those threads are all there andy, you have to find them. In the meantime, MAD is the most accurate way to understand a dispensational Bible, therefore MAD gets the most attackers.

There is no such thing as a D'ist Bible--the confused one that Chafer needed to fix. There's the apostle's doctrines and there is no future episode for a kingdom of Israel in the apostle's teaching. Nada. There are a few dispensations but there is no truth to 2P2P or many, many of the D'ist beliefs. Only logic developed from the belief that the Bible is confusedly assembled around 2P2P.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There is no such thing as a D'ist Bible--the confused one that Chafer needed to fix. There's the apostle's doctrines and there is no future episode for a kingdom of Israel in the apostle's teaching. Nada. There are a few dispensations but there is no truth to 2P2P or many, many of the D'ist beliefs. Only logic developed from the belief that the Bible is confusedly assembled around 2P2P.
What I meant was, God has certain dispensations as defined by imparting information.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi . and what verse are you using and when does ANANIAS know what saved by grace mean , as Ananais only about water baptism and that is what Acts 22:12 says , and that was the LAW !!

Baptizo is the Greek word that means to make fully wet.

Danoh

Baptizo is the Greek word that means to make fully wet.

So when John the Baptism mentions a coming baptism of the Spirit, and another one of fire in the Lord's pending wrath, after that Spirit baptism, there in Matt. 3, he was referring "to make fully wet"?

Lol - ya better check your wood :chuckle:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So when John the Baptism mentions a coming baptism of the Spirit, and another one of fire in the Lord's pending wrath, after that Spirit baptism, there in Matt. 3, he was referring "to make fully wet"?

The definition of the Greek word "baptizo" means to make fully wet.

John accomplished this by immersion.

Christ baptizing as the holy Spirit did not negate water baptism as Paul instructs in Romans 6:3-7)

And Christ's trials by fire.

"In this you greatly rejoice though now for a little while if need be you have been grieved by various trials that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ" (1 Peter 1:6-7)

SaulToPaul 2

Made up

andyc

Hi and Acts 22:16 is just part of Acts 9:17 and Paul was BAPTIZED 2 TIMES , one in Acts 9:6 and the other in 1 Cor 12:3 , CARE TO EXPLAIN ?

You have no IDEA what Acts 22:16 really means ??

dan p

Let's give Damp a quick bible lesson.

The clues are in the text. Jesus said, "it's hard to kick against the pricks", which means that Paul was under conviction of sin/rebellion but fighting it. He was blinded physically, and later had his eyes opened physically and spiritually. Ananias told him to wash his sins away calling on the name of Jesus. The same is true for Jew and gentile.

Acts 2:21 And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’

1 Corinthians 1:2 To the church of God in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be holy, together with all those everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ— their Lord and ours:

Romans 10:12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Acts 9:6 - Acts 22:16
And Ananias went his way and entered the house; and laying his hands on him he said, “Brother Saul, the Lord Jesus, who appeared to you on the road as you came, has sent me that you may receive your sight and be filled with the Holy Spirit.”.........................And now why are you waiting? Arise and be baptized, and wash away your sins, calling on the name of the Lord.’

Some brutal truths for you here, Damp.

DAN P

Let's give Damp a quick bible lesson.

The clues are in the text. Jesus said, "it's hard to kick against the pricks", which means that Paul was under conviction of sin/rebellion but fighting it. He was blinded physically, and later had his eyes opened physically and spiritually. Ananias told him to wash his sins away calling on the name of Jesus. The same is true for Jew and gentile.

Acts 2:21 And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’

1 Corinthians 1:2 To the church of God in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be holy, together with all those everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ— their Lord and ours:

Romans 10:12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Acts 9:6 - Acts 22:16
And Ananias went his way and entered the house; and laying his hands on him he said, “Brother Saul, the Lord Jesus, who appeared to you on the road as you came, has sent me that you may receive your sight and be filled with the Holy Spirit.”.........................And now why are you waiting? Arise and be baptized, and wash away your sins, calling on the name of the Lord.’

Some brutal truths for you here, Damp.

Hi andyc , and BRUTAL for me LOL and rebellion against Jesus and the WAY , YES !!

You have killed Me and now you are STINGING my people in Damascus ??

Then you quote Acts 2:38 of repentance and water Baptism and are discarding Rom 10:9 and Eph 2:8 ??

I know when I see a CALLOW person and never learn and come to the truth !!

It will take a lot of polish to polish you up and remove your DULL thinking !!

dan p