ECT D'ism was invented because Chafer thought the Bible was confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAN P

I laugh when I see the mads use the word "irony", as mad itself is completely made up.

'Made Up Dispensationalism'

MUD

Hi and will you EXPLAIN when the Holy Spirit placed Eph 3:1-5 and Rom 16:25 and 26 and Col 1:25 and 26 into the bible and does 2 Tim 3:15 and 16 does give me LAUGHS , and you can NOT answer , can you !!

I do not LAUGH at you , BUT SAD that these verses have no power for you at all !!

dan p

andyc

Hi and will you EXPLAIN when the Holy Spirit placed Eph 3:1-5 and Rom 16:25 and 26 and Col 1:25 and 26 into the bible and does 2 Tim 3:15 and 16 does give me LAUGHS , and you can NOT answer , can you !!

I do not LAUGH at you , BUT SAD that these verses have no power for you at all !!

dan p

I don't think I can answer, because I can barely find the motivation sit up in my chair and type anything.

andyc

Dan, the power you are talking about, from your perspective, is simply about how you assume superiority over a less important group of people.
For instance, if you happened end up in Peter's gang, you've suddenly lost all your power, haven't you?
You're the one at the car wash waxing Paul's Mercedes.

Eagles Wings

In a nutshell:

1. God will resurrect some people to rule the earth
2. God will resurrect some people to rule the 12 tribes (from the Holy City)
3. God will transform some people to rule the heavens

All saved by the blood of Christ, one Kingdom of God for all of eternity.
No surprise that I decline this outright. It would have been more honest of me to say that in the first place, rather than sound like I don't understand the teaching.

Thanks.

DAN P

I don't think I can answer, because I can barely find the motivation sit up in my chair and type anything.

Hi and you can not answer NOR explain 2 Cor 3:13-16 NOR answer Rom 5:14 and explain in Rom 5:14 what the Gospel is there NOR answer what I have posted , and seem to be very CALLOW to me !!

I love when people like you can NEVER answer BUT like TO ONLY BE A CRITIC and just blowing SMOKE !!

dan p

andyc

Hi and you can not answer NOR explain 2 Cor 3:13-16 NOR answer Rom 5:14 and explain in Rom 5:14 what the Gospel is there NOR answer what I have posted , and seem to be very CALLOW to me !!

I love when people like you can NEVER answer BUT like TO ONLY BE A CRITIC and just blowing SMOKE !!

dan p

You are one confused guy. You said you laugh when people cant answer verses in scripture, but you don't laugh at me, but rather you're sad. Then you said that you love it when people like me can't answer. So you like being sad?

:confused:

Anyway, let's look at those verses before I go and do something more interesting.

2 Corinthians 3:13–16

unlike Moses, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away. 14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is

Moses in the physical presence of God radiated the glory of God from his face. Those who have the Spirit of God, have the glory of God radiating from within. The ignorance of the glory of God, is a veil that is removed by believing the gospel.

Romans 5:14
14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come.

The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. From Adam to Moses there was no commandment to break, and yet people still died. Why? Because they sinned in Adam. Therefore people are born sinners not based on anything they have done. And in Christ people are born righteous not based on anything they've done.

There you are, you no longer have to be sad, and you can stop laughing. Sad laughing.

DAN P

You are one confused guy. You said you laugh when people cant answer verses in scripture, but you don't laugh at me, but rather you're sad. Then you said that you love it when people like me can't answer. So you like being sad?

:confused:

Anyway, let's look at those verses before I go and do something more interesting.

2 Corinthians 3:13–16

unlike Moses, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away. 14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is

Moses in the physical presence of God radiated the glory of God from his face. Those who have the Spirit of God, have the glory of God radiating from within. The ignorance of the glory of God, is a veil that is removed by believing the gospel.

Romans 5:14
14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come.

The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. From Adam to Moses there was no commandment to break, and yet people still died. Why? Because they sinned in Adam. Therefore people are born sinners not based on anything they have done. And in Christ people are born righteous not based on anything they've done.

There you are, you no longer have to be sad, and you can stop laughing. Sad laughing.

Hi and lets start with Rom 5:14 and lets see what you have missed !!

#1 Death began with those that sinned BEFORE Adam , Angels !!

#2 And NO ONE can have FREE WILL like Adam and No ONE will ever SIN like Adam after the LIKENESS of Adam's transgression !!

# 3 There is NO MORE SO-CALLED free will !!

#4 You never mention what the PATTERN was ?

Adam was the PATTERN of the Old CreTION But Christ is the New PATTERN of thre New Creation , the B O C !!

So how were peoplw saved from ADAM through MOSES is , did not see you answer ??

Did I miss what the ONE GOSPEL from Adam through Moses !!

Tell me what what it IS ??

The answer is in Gen 4 , but if you say it is a gospel , THEN there must be 2 GOSPELS and you can NOT agree with that because you believe in only ONE GOSPEL !!

dan p

Last edited:

Interplanner

No surprise that I decline this outright. It would have been more honest of me to say that in the first place, rather than sound like I don't understand the teaching.

Thanks.

It's more like a branch of Mormonism. He has no idea that the whole place will be radically different from what we have now.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by andyc

Drinking will do that.
:rotfl:

Interplanner

Thanks.

Where is the established passage like I Cor 15 that says ANYTHING like what STP has there in his 3 realms, his 3P3P?

Status
Not open for further replies.