THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Maxine Waters, one of the Great Ladies of the Congress of the U.S.A. has suggested that we ought to find out what North Korea really wants from us then, sit down with them at the negotiating table and see if we can diplomatically help them out. Well, one thing we know for certain is, NK wants America wiped off the planet. I wonder if Maxine is willing to have that as one of her bargaining chips?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Possible reasons for why NK is taunting the U.S. with all out war:

1) They hope to receive several Billions of U.S. dollars as a bribe to discontinue their Missile Tests, temporarily of course.
2) They desire to be relevant as a "Nuclear Power?"
3) Kim Jong Un desires to "Safeguard" his hold over NK.
4) Kim is insane?
5) North Korea is merely a puppet of China and China is behind all of this.

The best guess just might be a combination of all of the above.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Many years ago when my Son was a child, we came up with an "abstract" idea that one could "Shoot someone with their eyebrow." It was just a silly little joke. Little did I know, several years later our entire Nation would become "abstract." Orwellian bizarre behavior/thought/expressions, and way of life have suddenly become our reality. Good has become evil and evil has become good. If you happen to be a Conservative, you're now considered a Nazi/Fascist. People are running around tearing down statues and treating these inanimate objects as if they're living/breathing entities. The "Citizens" pull them down, spit, kick, and hit these statues with their fists.

Citizens are marching through our nation's streets carrying signs, screaming obscenities, and creating destruction and violence wherever they go. Our nation is divided and there's no scarce of obstructionism anywhere. The News being broadcasted is tinged with editorializations, bias, hatred, malice, and ignorance. True Journalism is a thing of the past. Checking one's facts before putting it on the air appears to be non-existent. We're truly living in an "Abstract Period of History." I guess it is possible to shoot someone with your eyebrow, after all.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Evangelical-Trumper.jpg

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There's been a "double standard" brewing ever since our President came into office and shortly before.
I think Obama caused more race tension in America.

A black man is elected President of the United States of America.
Only 44 (including Trump) men in history have ever reached that prestige.
It should have been a glorious appreciation and pride to be a man of any color in the great land of America.
But what does he do ?????
Starts right in with inferences of white privilege and minority oppression.
And even acts 'ashamed' of America (the very place he was able to receive the most prestigious title of the land).
Sowing the seeds of discord, and splintering America.
Our worst President ever.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I think Obama caused more race tension in America.

A black man is elected President of the United States of America.
Only 44 (including Trump) men in history have ever reached that prestige.
It should have been a glorious appreciation and pride to be a man of any color in the great land of America.
But what does he do ?????
Starts right in with inferences of white privilege and minority oppression.
And even acts 'ashamed' of America (the very place he was able to receive the most prestigious title of the land).
Sowing the seeds of discord, and splintering America.
Our worst President ever.

I truly believe Obama was our WORST President.

Status
Not open for further replies.