Alt-righter plows into crowd of anti-racists in Charlottesville

Arthur Brain

The left who has power, not you guys on TOL, would shut this site down if not for the efforts of the moderators, plus the probability we are not on their radar screen like info wars is.
Actually, town does his best to shut us up by reporting us to the moderators. It looks like he succeeded at shutting up doser again for instance.

Oh puh-leeze. Is paranoid delusion part of the diet of the far right or something? Put the kool aid down and get back in touch with reality dude. If doser's been banned then he'll have "earned" it as he normally does with his antics. It's not TH that bans folk on here, it's the mods, unless you think they've suddenly gone all 'left wing'?

:AMR:

Arthur Brain

orwell-free-speech-1.png

Is anyone suppressing your right to do that? Was Orwell a far left winger?

No and no on both counts.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It begs the question, what kind of people attend these protests? I am very passionate about supporting our President but I still wouldn't go to a protest. The left seems to control and dominate these contrived protests.

Danoh

One wonders how Musti proposes one should follow that Orwell quote - if anything, Must is all for a forum where only he and his pals can go back and forth agreeing with one another :chuckle:

Contrary to the following, by the way...

2 Corinthians 10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The left who has power, not you guys on TOL, would shut this site down if not for the efforts of the moderators, plus the probability we are not on their radar screen like info wars is.
Actually, town does his best to shut us up by reporting us to the moderators.
I almost never report anyone and I note what few reports I've made in the Cub Reporters thread.

It looks like he succeeded at shutting up doser again for instance.
I haven't reported doser for anything in a very long time. He's been on ignore for the last couple of weeks. I just didn't advertise it.

Just checked. No, doser was banned for disrespect to the admin. It had nothing to do with me, except that he mentioned me (but when doesn't he?). And just to give you actual information to chew on, he reported himself.

That's right. He made a comment he shouldn't have then made sure the mods saw it. :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Okay, public it is...

I agree. Opposing views are what makes this place interesting. I don't appreciate getting scolded in my visitor messages
I tend to disagree with people on my friends list in private. I also left you a couple of messages in your profile over the last week or two?

and then the person changes their profile so I can't send one back.
That happened after you encouraged Tam in her litany of low insult. In light of that, your silence about the remarks I'd sent your way, etc. I thought it was clear enough that you'd moved in another direction. No idea why that would bother you.

I have been abrasive and angry in my posts lately because of the rampant unfair criticism of our President, the mainstream media and entertainment industry and every democrat politician.
I understand you feel that way. I don't agree with you. And my difference shouldn't be something you take personally.

There's a group of Republicans that aren't much better. I didn't come here to make friends and I have very few but this is the second time Town "cancelled" our "friendship" as if he can't be friends if I thank certain posts or take somebody else's side in chiding him.
You left a public thanks for this one liner by Tam:

You lowlife scum.

That's not a friend. Not to me and not to Tam.

It's petty.
No, it wasn't. That's reason to end a friendship you'd already strained with the public comment that I wouldn't live near a black person, etc., a general silence and the above.

He won, I am angry about it and I gave him an earful in a rep message, stooping to new low here and a well deserved ban.
What do you imagine I won? I'm sorry to see it and I neither reported anything by you or have any interest in your being banned.

I've been stressed out about my health and other things in my life this year and I don't want to take it out on other members but I guess I do.
I'm sorry to hear it and I'll keep your health and general situation in my prayers.

I'm a jerk and I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer and I accept that.
If any of us were as smart as we think we are we'd be running more than our mouths. Don't let it bother you. Feel better. Anyone can be a jerk. I know I am from time to time. The rest is what we do about it.

I hope your life improves in every meaningful measure. That said:

Town Elton keeps sending me VMs to tell me I'm not a friend to anyone and he has given up on me again. What a wuss. If he can't control what people say and think, he takes his toys and goes home. Townie boy got butthurt by your lack of deep admiration and limitless respect for a left wing protester, and since I sided with you, he got butthurt again. The little girl peppers me with VMs and changes his profile so I can't send any to him. He's the biggest crybaby snowflake on TOL
Almost nothing in that was true. I sent you a message after I read the remark you thanked, above and I answered a comment you'd made. Before that I tried to nudge you off a tendency and did what I believe someone trying to act as a friend should do, which is give the best counsel I can, out of sight of others, to help. I left because I'd reached my limits and you weren't responding or appearing to listen. Nothing more or less than that.

I never peppered you with VMs. Don't be dishonest.

musterion

Occupy sought to silence dissent, by violence if necessary.

So did BLM.

So do campus snowflakes.

So do homosexuals who demand wedding cakes.

So do Democrat politicians and judges who overturn the expressed will of voters.

So does antifa.

They're all just different costumes worn by the same authoritarian leftist entity.

In 1930s Germany that type of thug wore brown.

musterion

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I almost never report anyone and I note what few reports I've made in the Cub Reporters thread.

I haven't reported doser for anything in a very long time. He's been on ignore for the last couple of weeks. I just didn't advertise it.

Just checked. No, doser was banned for disrespect to the admin. It had nothing to do with me, except that he mentioned me (but when doesn't he?). And just to give you actual information to chew on, he reported himself.

That's right. He made a comment he shouldn't have then made sure the mods saw it. :plain:

Insofar as Doser's accusation/report ... Pffffttt. This should be over on the thread entitled "Blame Game". I was either the first or one of the first members to greet the guy, and we had a short discussion about the "Walking Dead". It would certainly be nice if some people would put more effort into their posts and reports which were actually based on ... FACTS.

ClimateSanity

Oh puh-leeze. Is paranoid delusion part of the diet of the far right or something? Put the kool aid down and get back in touch with reality dude. If doser's been banned then he'll have "earned" it as he normally does with his antics. It's not TH that bans folk on here, it's the mods, unless you think they've suddenly gone all 'left wing'?

:AMR:
He reports to the mods like a spoiled child.

Last edited:

ClimateSanity

So, your initial claim and your subsequent accusations were completely bogus then.

Yeah, thanks for clarifying.

:plain:
No, your just a senile old fool that doesn't remember what day or year it is. You were in every thread where I explained that I don't have a PC. back then they brought up the same, tired old crap about my not using the quote function, and you were right there in your usual cheerleader role because you are too utterly stupid to have an original thought of your own.

ClimateSanity

The original protestors at Charlottesville were trying to express opinions that people like you did not want to hear and they carried that desire out with clubs and urine bottles and other weapons. You have no condemnation for them and support their actions and therefore are guilty of Orwell's point posted by musterion. Your just too much of a coward to actually get in the streets like antifa and get the stuffing beat out you for trying what they tried to do.

ClimateSanity

It begs the question, what kind of people attend these protests? I am very passionate about supporting our President but I still wouldn't go to a protest. The left seems to control and dominate these contrived protests.
That's smart. You don't want an injury that will hamper you the rest of your life.

ClimateSanity

One wonders how Musti proposes one should follow that Orwell quote - if anything, Must is all for a forum where only he and his pals can go back and forth agreeing with one another :chuckle:

Contrary to the following, by the way...

2 Corinthians 10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.
So, you don't understand Orwell it seems. Doesn't surprise me.

ClimateSanity

Wasn't it you that reported Nick for a pic he posted very recently?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Insofar as Doser's accusation/report ... Pffffttt. This should be over on the thread entitled "Blame Game". I was either the first or one of the first members to greet the guy, and we had a short discussion about the "Walking Dead". It would certainly be nice if some people would put more effort into their posts and reports which were actually based on ... FACTS.

I saw the exchange over in THE WHINING THREAD.

Of course the alt-righters fell all over themselves in claiming the newbie had been 'bullied,' when if a "leftist" had joined, the same posters would have happily 'truthsmacked' him right back where he came from and then high-fived each other for a job well done. But because he stated conservative opinions and then left in a huff because he was challenged civilly on them, the alt-righters had a sad. :(

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I saw the exchange over in THE WHINING THREAD.

Of course the alt-righters fell all over themselves in claiming the newbie had been 'bullied,' when if a "leftist" had joined, the same posters would have happily 'truthsmacked' him right back where he came from and then high-fived each other for a job well done. But because he stated opinions and then left in a huff because he was challenged civilly on them, the alt-righters had a sad. :(

Indeed .... at times like this I think "Imagine if TOL had an ignore feature" ...