Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
charlottesville%20protests.jpg

AP_17224627473301.jpg

Cop killing terrorist organization "black lives matter-whites don't" was the source of the rioting in Charlttseville.

TELEMMGLPICT000137329448_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpeg

TELEMMGLPICT000137329437_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpeg

Just like shia and sunni....terrorists and violent offenders all around.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I live in Charlottesville where this happened. I went down to the battle zone and did some photog. It was unbelievable! There was an incredible amount of firepower. Guys with AR-15's everywhere. Jason Kessler, the organizer, is a bit of mixed nut bag. The Left leaning Southern Poverty Law Center here in C-ville dug up a strange fact about Kessler all things considered. Kessler was part of Occypy Wall Street AND an Obama supporter! The same month Trump was elected, Kessler "suddenly" changed and became a Trump supporter.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/jason-kessler

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
But the empirical evidence supports me.
How?

Murder of the unborn mind by vitamin C? I don't think so.
Whether or not you think or the infant does should mean what in relation to your rights? You can die from drinking too much water. Does that lessen your legitimacy? Of course not.

Morelike, murder of the mindless unborn by vitamin C.
So intelligence is your litmus for right? That's a dangerous slope to play on.

A man's woman may not love it, but the Most High God isn't that prolife.
He is if you understand Him.

Yes, it is human, but it isn't person until either birth or planned parenthood wakes it.
That's one standard. Arbitrary as all of them are, empirically speaking, but less rational than many and inconsistent if you value intelligence, which is present long before birth.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
what dictates the rally to demonstrate against removal of a statue a rally to "unite the right?
The people who organized it called the association and support. It is reasonable to assert that people who show up for a Scout jamboree understand what they're attending for the most part.

what qualifies nazis as right wing?
They do by association and alignment. I'm not suggesting that to be a conservative, even a hard right winger, is to be a racist or Nazi sympathizer, or White Nationalist, only that it doesn't exclude the possibility and that these racists find supporting a right wing agenda in their best interests. That invites a reasonable consideration of why.

1. I do not wish to say what that group is for or what they are doing.
You don't have to. They'll tell you. They're proud of it.

I do not know what they are doing and can not say how they are responding to him.
You can see that he isn't being accosted and the symbols he's wearing aren't ambiguous.

2. reason is necessary and so reason tells me that unles I am present at location the picture is taken then there is probability that presentation of said picture could be incorrect.
Almost anything is possible, but much less is reasonable. So when I see a Nazi salute it is possible that the fellow has a nervous tic, but more likely that he means something by it.

When we drape ourselves in meaningful symbols we invite the association. It is reasonable to make it and unreasonable to see ambiguity within the expression, even if there's a mathematical possibility of it.

3. perhaps
I'm guessing this one is for the "depends on what you mean by 'it'" and I'd say it's necessarily so, not potentially so. I'd be happy to illustrate the why if your response wasn't merely rhetorical device.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
That's one standard. Arbitrary as all of them are, empirically speaking, but less rational than many and inconsistent if you value intelligence, which is present long before birth.
It is not present before birth, but the potential is there. The machine is not activated yet. Folic acid and other Cs tend to cause miscarriages in fetuses with serious defects. Your woman may not like her miscarriage, but God would know that she has a right to it, not a right to God himself. It makes little sense for God to give the afterlife to something with a birth defect automatically or to desire for some humans to have slight FAS or even great FAS thus making some men physical/mentally unequal easily.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It is not present before birth, but the potential is there.
The only difference between an infant a moment before its birth and after is experience, not intelligence. The infant you want to reduce to mechanism is very much aware. Unimpaired infants are born knowing their mother's voice. My son knew mine. I sang and spoke to him for much of the pregnancy. When he was getting his first bath Jack was distinctly unhappy and crying until I called him by name. He calmed immediately. When continued washing cause a recurrence of his temper I spoke again. Every time I did he calmed. The nurse's voice had no effect on him.

The machine is not activated yet.
No, it's just relatively inexperienced and primitive. But then, intelligence is simply one arbitrary litmus to begin with. It isn't inherently meaningful as a point of vestment of right except to the person who believes that to be meaningful.

Folic acid and other Cs tend to cause miscarriages in fetuses with serious defects. Your woman may not like her miscarriage, but God would know that she has a right to it, not a right to God himself.
All sorts of things can cause a miscarriage. None of that has any necessary bearing on right or vestment. You can die from a fever long after you're born. It has no significance in relation to your being or right except by the association you impart.

It makes little sense for God to give the afterlife to something with a birth defect automatically or to desire for some humans to have slight FAS or even great FAS thus making some men physical/mentally unequal easily.
It makes less sense for a finite being to dictate the conscience or understanding of an intelligence he cannot grasp.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
It makes less sense for a finite being to dictate the conscience or understanding of an intelligence he cannot grasp.
No, it isn't, and it is absolutely expected by the Most High. If he wasn't, we may as well call him the most low, and most irrelevant. Still, my miscarriage means that I don't even have a brother who existed, and thou cannot prove it to have partially existed as an intelligence. In the holy bible, plants aren't considered life.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
No, it isn't, and it is absolutely expected by the Most High.
None of that is objectively true. If you believe it is you should be prepared to present it in parts that sustain the belief.

If he wasn't, we may as well call him the most low, and most irrelevant.
Rather, when we recognize that an intelligence that can shape our DNA and bring the universe's operating system into being is something we can't encompass, it doesn't reduce him to irrelevance, it only reduces our opinion of Him to it. We can only know about God what God gives us to understand.

Still, my miscarriage means that I don't even have a brother who existed, and thou cannot prove it to have partially existed as an intelligence.
Depending on when the miscarriage occurred I might. The human brain is functioning well before birth, again. And again, that's only important to you. It isn't an objective litmus, a necessary point of determining our humanity from some state you seem to believe exists when we do not possess it.

In the holy bible, plants aren't considered life.
You'll have to share your scripture on the point of your exegesis.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
It was the vice mayor who started this controversy about 1 1/2 years ago concerning the civil war statue of Lee which frankly none of us cared about, black or white.

Read the tweets of the vice mayor that Kessler dug up: warning, graphic! http://www.cavalierdaily.com/article/2016/11/wes-bellamy-charlottesville-twitter

Apparently most of these Civil War statutes were created between 1880 and 1914.

My suggestion would be to have them all moved to Civil War battlefields where they can be positioned to reflect the battles in which they fought.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Depending on when the miscarriage occurred I might. The human brain is functioning well before birth, again. And again, that's only important to you. It isn't an objective litmus, a necessary point of determining our humanity from some state you seem to believe exists when we do not possess it.
And folic acid induced abortions prove it does not function. It will only function if birthing. What Planned Parenthood does would cause early birth. While they reason the fetus to be non-thinking, it becomes otherwise when they break the water sack.

My mom's miscarriage means I never had a brother. The mindless fetus was dead before it ever thought a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.