Third to first world immigration

ClimateSanity

There are 7.5 billion people in the world of which 80% live on less than 10 dollars a day. One of the reasons given for giving amnesty to people who came here illegally is that they are desperately poor. Why is Mexico singled out as the only poor people worthy of amnesty? Is it the relatively easy access? Why not hire out 100 cruise ships to start bringing in every person in the world living on less than $10 a day? We can't support it???

No duh!!!!!

If we can't support that many, it stands to reason there is a level below 100% where great harm to existing citizens occurs. I assert that the level of immigration achieved by 1973 was already beginning to hurt our citizens. Average wages for working class males has remained stagnant since 1973. It seems obvious to me that an influx of low skilled, uneducated immigrants since the new 1965 immigration law was passed is largely responsible for this.

My question to pro amnesty folks is this:

What percentage of the desperately poor who earn less than 10 dollars a day have a right to become citizens once they arrive here through illegal means?

Danoh

There are 7.5 billion people in the world of which 80% live on less than 10 dollars a day. One of the reasons given for giving amnesty to people who came here illegally is that they are desperately poor. Why is Mexico singled out as the only poor people worthy of amnesty? Is it the relatively easy access? Why not hire out 100 cruise ships to start bringing in every person in the world living on less than $10 a day? We can't support it???

No duh!!!!!

If we can't support that many, it stands to reason there is a level below 100% where great harm to existing citizens occurs. I assert that the level of immigration achieved by 1973 was already beginning to hurt our citizens. Average wages for working class males has remained stagnant since 1973. It seems obvious to me that an influx of low skilled, uneducated immigrants since the new 1965 immigration law was passed is largely responsible for this.

My question to pro amnesty folks is this:

What percentage of the desperately poor who earn less than 10 dollars a day have a right to become citizens once they arrive here through illegal means?

No sense in allowing doing to us what our forefathers did to those First Nations People we took their lands from through our own illegal immigration in mass numbers to their shores, not only uninvited, but by force.

So you see, things could actually be worse for us.

And as one bigot on here put that, in his justifying himself and your kind before men, on here - "they lost, get over it."

The sheer sell out of a sense of personal integrity such an assertion reveals, the hypocrisy and double-standard of that...

But your kind know how this song goes - your kind being the Trumpian double-standard you and yours would be unable to honestly face yourselves daily without.

It is safe to say the Christ was right in this about your kind - that you'd easily crucify Him, were He in your day.

ClimateSanity

So are you saying that the removal of native Americans justifies the wholesale takeover over our country from people all over the world?

ClimateSanity

No sense in allowing doing to us what our forefathers did to those First Nations People we took their lands from through our own illegal immigration in mass numbers to their shores, not only uninvited, but by force.

So you see, things could actually be worse for us.

And as one bigot on here put that, in his justifying himself and your kind before men, on here - "they lost, get over it."

The sheer sell out of a sense of personal integrity such an assertion reveals, the hypocrisy and double-standard of that...

But your kind know how this song goes - your kind being the Trumpian double-standard you and yours would be unable to honestly face yourselves daily without.

It is safe to say the Christ was right in this about your kind - that you'd easily crucify Him, were He in your day.
Are you saying anyone is a bigot who does not wish to see the overthrow of their country through illegal immigration?

ClimateSanity

The sheer sell out of a sense of personal integrity such an assertion reveals, the hypocrisy and double-standard of that.....Danish

So his statement of they lost get over it is a loss of integrity? I don't follow. Where is the hypocrisy and double standard? Please spell it out.

ClimateSanity

But your kind know how this song goes - your kind being the Trumpian double-standard you and yours would be unable to honestly face yourselves daily without......danoh

What is this song you refer to?
What do you mean by face myself?

You say a lot of enigmatic gibberish but never address my points.

What percentage of the poor of the world should be granted citizenship by merely arriving here by whatever means? If you don't know, just say it.

By the way 80% of 7.5 billion is about 5 billion.

Are you willing to grant citizenship with all of its rights to 5 billion people upon arrival here?

ClimateSanity

It is our Christian duty to render charity to the world's poor. Does that mean hand our country over to them or does it mean go to where they live and render compassion to them there.

Are you willing to do the later? Or is it just easier to tell yourself that our government will take care of them here by giving them citizenship and an ebt card and section 8 housing and the job your poor uneducated cousin was barely getting by on? Oh and don't forget free medical care. That's much easier for you isn't it? As long as it doesn't put too much a cramp in your style huh?

Last edited: