Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Why don't you just admit that as a Libertarian, pro LGBTQ issues were at the forefront of your decision to back Donald Trump in the primaries and the reason behind your continued support of him?

Remember: Aside from being total opposites on social issues, Ted Cruz and Donald Trump were both for repealing Obamacare (although Trump believed that government should still be heavily involved in it while Cruz wanted the free market to take over). Both were for restoring sanity to immigration policies (although Trump seemed to think that "the wall" was pretty much the answer while Cruz supported policies that took the incentive away from people sneaking into this country).
Why didn't you support Ted Cruz in the primaries?

I couldn't. I was still registered Democrat.
You fill those cards out when you're 18, you know?

As a registered democrat (who for some reason couldn't throw his support behind Ted Cruz in the primaries) how was it that you were able to vote republican in November?

I would have rather seen Cruz as the Republican nominee.

(Sigh, he tries so hard).

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Actually I misspoke when I called Donald Trump a wolf in sheep's clothing. He didn't hide the fact that he was and currently is a pro LGBTQ sexual anarchist (if he did you wouldn't have been and continue to be so supportive of him). Every once in awhile (in the primaries and now) he throws a bone to people who want to believe that he stands for traditional family values and they slobber over that bone thinking that life is good and don't realize that they're being used by a professional con man.

You didn't answer. Why didn't you vote for Clinton, in order to try and stop Trump?

An LGBTQ activist is an LGBTQ activist. Why did you vote for LGBTQ activist Donald Trump and continue to support him when your preferred Presidential nominee was someone who was pro traditional family values?

Unless they just arrived on this planet minutes ago, anyone who supports the LGBTQ movement knows that child indoctrination is a primary focus within the movement.

Again, no answer. Who would have furthered that movement more? Clinton or Trump?
I am actually interested in your opinion on this.

Need I remind you how Donald Trump has furthered the LGBTQ agenda?

Donald Trump has said that Obergefell v Hodges is "settled law".
He's appointed a numerous pro LGBTQ people in his administration as well as the confirmation of a pro LGBTQ/abortion Supreme Court Judge in Neil Gorsuch.
Trump is continuing to allow homosexuals to openly serve in the military. The only reason he spoke out against transgenders serving is due to the cost (funny how Donald Trump doesn't think that treating HIV infected soldiers is expensive).

Quit playing your silly little games; as a registered democrat who has obviously voted democrat for decades, you knew what you were getting when you crossed Party lines and voted for LGBTQ activist Donald Trump.

Your Libertarian movement and Judeo-Christian doctrine are natural enemies. Surely you don't want us to pretend that we're allies do you?

My libertarian movement?

My bad. You're a life long democrat who crossed Party lines to get an LGBTQ activist elected. My Judeo-Christian values and your pro homosexual/pro abortion Democratic Party values don't mix. Sorry, but we can't be allies.

glassjester

(Sigh, he tries so hard).

I don't know what you mean.

An LGBTQ activist is an LGBTQ activist. Why did you vote for LGBTQ activist Donald Trump and continue to support him when your preferred Presidential nominee was someone who was pro traditional family values?

Because he was less of an LGBTQ activist than Clinton.

Need I remind you how Donald Trump has furthered the LGBTQ agenda?

Donald Trump has said that Obergefell v Hodges is "settled law".
He's appointed a numerous pro LGBTQ people in his administration as well as the confirmation of a pro LGBTQ/abortion Supreme Court Judge in Neil Gorsuch.
Trump is continuing to allow homosexuals to openly serve in the military. The only reason he spoke out against transgenders serving is due to the cost (funny how Donald Trump doesn't think that treating HIV infected soldiers is expensive).

Quit playing your silly little games; as a registered democrat who has obviously voted democrat for decades, you knew what you were getting when you crossed Party lines and voted for LGBTQ activist Donald Trump.

Why won't you answer? Who would have furthered the LGBTQ agenda more? Clinton or Trump?

My bad. You're a life long democrat who crossed Party lines to get an LGBTQ activist elected. My Judeo-Christian values and your pro homosexual/pro abortion Democratic Party values don't mix. Sorry, but we can't be allies.

Alright.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

Remember: Aside from being total opposites on social issues, Ted Cruz and Donald Trump were both for repealing Obamacare (although Trump believed that government should still be heavily involved in it while Cruz wanted the free market to take over).

The free market does not play to lose, it is business and does not offer freebees to those who cannot help it make a profit. If we lived in a society where poor people who cannot afford healthcare were left to die on their own, then it would work. The problem is hospitals do not turn away people who cannot pay for emergency, and therefore the hospitals end up with shorts on unpaid accounts.

We have two choices, let them die, or have some way to pay for their healthcare which is not part of the free market.

Trump does not seem to like the "T' people. :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

As a registered democrat (who for some reason couldn't throw his support behind Ted Cruz in the primaries) how was it that you were able to vote republican in November?

New Jersey only allows you to vote in the primary of your registered party.

So you voted for pro LGBTQ activist Hillary Clinton in the primaries and then pro LGBTQ activist Donald Trump in the general election.

Being a avid Ted Cruz supporter, why didn't you just write in Senator Cruz if you're such a stickler on traditional family values?

Because he was less of an LGBTQ activist than Clinton.

What other pro LGBTQ agenda things would Donald Trump have to do in order for him to be considered a legitimate LGBTQ activist in your mind?

Quit playing your silly little games; as a registered democrat who has obviously voted democrat for decades, you knew what you were getting when you crossed Party lines and voted for LGBTQ activist Donald Trump

Why won't you answer? Who would have furthered the LGBTQ agenda more? Clinton or Trump?

The pathological lying degenerate promised to promote traditional family values. By selling out Judeo-Christian values that he stated that he would promote, he's done much more harm than any of your fellow pro homosexual/pro abortion democrats could do.

On that note: please seek spiritual and psychological therapy. Check the index on page 1 for a list of organizations that has helped others, and without a doubt can help you.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Remember: Aside from being total opposites on social issues, Ted Cruz and Donald Trump were both for repealing Obamacare (although Trump believed that government should still be heavily involved in it while Cruz wanted the free market to take over).

The free market does not play to lose, it is business and does not offer freebees to those who cannot help it make a profit. If we lived in a society where poor people who cannot afford healthcare were left to die on their own, then it would work. The problem is hospitals do not turn away people who cannot pay for emergency, and therefore the hospitals end up with shorts on unpaid accounts.

We have two choices, let them die, or have some way to pay for their healthcare which is not part of the free market.

Charitable contributions.

Trump does not seem to like the "T' people. :think:

One would think that if Trump didn't like the 'T' people, that he wouldn't have overruled the Miss Universe Pageant Board and allowed a transgender to compete. Nor would he have spoken out against the NC 'bathroom' bill or invited drag queen turned transgender Bruce Jenner to use the women's restroom at any Trump property.

Wow, with enemies like Donald Trump, the "T" in the LGBTQ acronym don't need friends.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

You want to rely totally on that? OK, I bet it will not add up?

Your other remarks are long-winded and boring. All I can say is Trump uses issues, and nothing else tells me he sides with any out-groups.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

You want to rely totally on that? OK, I bet it will not add up?

I'd take credit for the idea of helping the poor through charitable means, but Jesus beat me to it.

Your other remarks are long-winded and boring. All I can say is Trump uses issues, and nothing else tells me he sides with any out-groups.

My long-winded and boring facts show otherwise.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What psychological disorder(s) am I suffering from, which require therapy?

Let's address a couple of things from my previous post:

Originally Posted by glassjester
New Jersey only allows you to vote in the primary of your registered party.

So you voted for pro LGBTQ activist Hillary Clinton in the primaries and then pro LGBTQ activist Donald Trump in the general election.

You do realize that this past election was the first time that you and Donald Trump voted republican?

I would really like an answer to this question, as I've asked many LGBTQ activists this question and they're not able to come up with an answer:

What other pro LGBTQ agenda actions would Donald Trump have to do in order for him to be considered a legitimate LGBTQ activist in your mind?

Trump has kept Obergefell v Hodges, plunging the dagger that much deeper into the already wounded institution of marriage.

He hired as his Secretary of State the guy who destroyed a 109 year old God-fearing youth mentoring organization (the world's largest) by allowing sexually confused youth, and later adults who prey on sexually confused youth, into that organization.

Trump hired a LGBTQ activist as his Secretary of Education.

He had confirmed a pro abortion/pro LGBTQ activist to the Supreme Court.

He's kept the somewhat new policy of allowing openly homosexual men and women in the military. He only wanted to do away with the 'T' in the LGBTQ acronym because it would take money away from "the wall".

He's hired other pro LGBTQ'ers in various positions.

Trump has a long history of helping the transgender movement, dating back several decades and continuing to do so during the primaries.

What else does Donald Trump need to do to convince the LGBTQueer movement that he is one of them?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I started a thread about this a few years back.

Why Are Lesbian Teens Having Two To Seven Times As Many Babies As Their Heterosexual Peers? [and twice as many abortions)

The surprising statistic suggests that for many, LGBTQ sexual orientation is not a fixed identity, but rather something that fluctuates.

August 7, 2017

One thing you would think lesbians wouldn’t have to deal with is pregnancy. Seems like a solid assumption, right? Not so much.

Remarkably, research shows teen who identify as lesbian have significantly higher pregnancy rates than their heterosexual peers. I know what you’re thinking, but it’s true. It’s also true for teen gay males: they are substantially more likely to impregnate their sexual partners than are heterosexual males.

Numerous studies across many nations find that sexual-minority youth aged 14 to 19 have pregnancy rates two to seven times greater than their heterosexual peers. And their pregnancy rates continue to rise at a time when the overall teen pregnancy rate is declining in the United States.

Only one study to date, published earlier this year, has examined the pregnancy rates of adult sexual-minority women. It reveals the same thing: unintended pregnancies are higher among sexual-minority women than their heterosexual peers. Their proportions for ending pregnancies by abortion are double that of heterosexual women.

How—And Why—Is This Happening?

After I presented this information to an acquaintance, he said, “That’s scientifically impossible!” But that’s only true if you assume that being gay or lesbian is a sexual absolute—the way someone is, unchangeably what they are. Unless biology has transformed overnight, it means women who identify as lesbians are having a whole lot of guy sex. And gay-identified youth are having a great deal of girl sex..

But gays and lesbians have a two to seven times greater rate of pregnancy, and double the rate of abortion. That’s a great deal of pregnancy-possible sex going on among teens and adults who are supposedly “born that way” to want non-pregnancy-possible sex.

First, we must ask what’s going in the emotional lives of these individuals that has them behaving in such a hyper-sexualized manner? What emptiness are they seeking to fill?

Read more: http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/07/lesbian-teens-two-seven-times-many-babies-heterosexual-peers/

So these youth who are supposedly born with unchangeable homosexual desires, are enormously enjoying heterosex, getting pregnant/impregnating, giving birth and aborting in disproportionate numbers.

Now that the "born that way" lie has once again been blown out of the proverbial water, let's get rid of these 'gay affirming' psychologists and get these kids into the hands of compassionate Christian counselors who can help guide them in the right direction.

quote-most-of-the-people-they-say-gays-are-born-that-way-and-it-has-been-proven-that-is-a-scott-lively-58-12-49.jpg

http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quo...en-proven-that-is-a-scott-lively-58-12-49.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I find it equally disturbing not only that Eeset questioned the need for sexual age of consent laws, but the guy who in college was asked by another guy if he wanted...didn't even question her answer.

Because, pretend conservative and moron, when I saw her evasive non-answer, I realized once again there's never a point in discussing anything with Eeset, gave up, and carried on with Tinark.

Are you really this stupid or is it just part of the script?

One would think that a few simple words like "Eeset, that's just sick and wrong!" would have been in order.

Note my request below.

As long as you're happy dubya. That's what really matters to you

Do you know what would really make me happy? I asked your fellow avid Trump supporter (registered democrat glassjester who like you crossed Party lines to get Donald Trump elected as a republican) to tell

What else does Donald Trump need to do to convince the LGBTQueer movement that he is one of them?
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=5078585&viewfull=1#post5078585

I can only think of one thing:

Be on the Democratic Party ticket where he belongs.

Why don't you three fellas put your msssive IQ's together and come up with an answer to the above question?

glassjester

I already said it. He would have to have been more of an LGBTQ advocate than Clinton.

And you already said they were equally supportive of LGBTQ "rights."

So, given the choice between only those two people in the general election, their identical stance (if you're right) can not have had any bearing on the decision.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I already said it. He would have to have been more of an LGBTQ advocate than Clinton.

And you already said they were equally supportive of LGBTQ "rights."

So, given the choice between only those two people in the general election, their identical stance (if you're right) can not have had any bearing on the decision.

Yes, as a registered democrat (who undoubtedly voted for B. Hussein Obama in the two previous elections) you were in a 'win-win' situation no matter who won this past Presidential election.

On that note:

Explain "more".

Could a President Hillary Clinton made Obergefell v Hodges "more" legal?

Could she have made the pedophiles/pederasts of the LGBTQ movement "more" happy by hiring as her Secretary of State someone who didn't turn the once God-fearing Boy Scouts of America into the "Boy Sodomizers of America"?

Could a President Hillary Clinton nominated a "more" pro LGBTQ activist than Neil Gorsuch who not only attends an 'inclusive' Church (where you bring your politically correct sins to church and everyone celebrates them with you) but amongst other things is on record (during his confirmation hearing) stating that Roe v Wade and Obergefell v Hodges are "the law(s) of the land"?

Could she have said that she (like Donald Trump) was for adding sexual orientation as a protected status in the 1964 Civil Rights Act decades ago, when she really wasn't? (thus giving "more" protection to sexual deviants)

Etc. etc. etc.

Again: As a registered democrat who undoubtedly voted for B. Hussein Obama who was the most pro abortion/pro homosexual President ever (not to be confused with you voting for Donald Trump who was the most pro LGBTQueer Presidential candidate ever),

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dr. Paul Church now expelled from four Boston area hospitals – over comments to colleagues at one hospital about its promotion of unhealthy, high-risk LGBT lifestyle

August 7, 2017

The horrific treatment of Dr. Paul Church has become a nightmare – affecting him, of course, but ultimately all of us as well. Because he told the medical truth and refused to bow to political correctness on this critical public health issue, he has now been banned from four prominent Boston area hospitals and a urology clinic.
This is the frightening state of today’s medical profession.
Dr. Church is a urologist who was on the staff of several major Boston area hospitals and clinics for nearly 30 years. He was on the faculty of Harvard Medical School. He has done research on diagnosing prostate and bladder cancer, and has spoken to educational and civic groups on the subject of high-risk sexual behaviors.*
In 2015, as we reported, Dr. Church was expelled from the staff of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC) where he had worked for 28 years. The reason? His comments to colleagues that homosexuality is medically unhealthy and that a hospital should not be promoting and celebrating that behavior in “gay pride” events and other hospital-sponsored activities.
Subsequently, he was expelled from two more Boston area hospitals, Brigham & Women’s Faulkner, where also had worked for 28 years, and Beth Israel Deaconess-Needham, where had worked for over six years. Both hospitals admitted that they did not expel Dr. Church because of anything he said or did at those hospitals. He had a perfect performance record. They expelled him because of his original comments made at BIDMC.
After being expelled by the three hospitals, Dr. Church needed a hospital for patient referrals. A fourth hospital, St. Elizabeth’s in Boston, made an offer in 2016 to bring Dr. Church onto their staff, but then abruptly cancelled it. He had been approved by hospital officials all the way up the ladder to join St. Elizabeth’s. Contracts had been signed and even business cards had been printed up. But as he was about to start work, he was informed that they had disapproved his credentialing. The administrators cited “other disputes” and his hiring was cancelled. Dr. Church later found out that hospital officials feared repercussions by the LGBT community for his views expressed at BIDMC.
Read more: http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen3/17c/Dr-Church-expelled/index.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7jSuR2q3go

Add this latest case to

300 Examples You Have to Read to Understand the Term ‘Homofascism’
http://barbwire.com/2014/07/07/300-examples-read-understand-meant-term-homofascism/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you think this is bad, wait until the reports start coming in from Rex Tillerson's new "Boy Sodomizers of America".

Boy Scout leader accused of sexually abusing boy ‘hundreds of times’

Aug. 9, 2017

“Every interaction he had with me and my family was for his ultimate goal of molesting me,” Christopher Malcolm, now in his 30s, said outside his attorney’s office in Roseland on Wednesday.
Malcolm alleged that Stephen Corcoran, an assistant scoutmaster of a troop in Parsippany, “groomed” him and sexually abused him over five years, starting when he was 11.

Corcoran, 49, was sentenced in June to seven years in prison for possession of child pornography. He is awaiting a separate trial on sexual-assault charges involving Malcolm and two other former scouts who were in the same troop during the ’90s.
Malcolm and the two unnamed former scouts are suing the Boy Scouts of America over the ordeal. Also being sued are the Patriots Path Council, which covers five counties, as well as a local troop sponsor. Corcoran is a third-party defendant, which is brought into a case by other defendants.

Read more: http://nypost.com/2017/08/09/boy-scout-leader-accused-of-sexually-abusing-boy-hundreds-of-times/

170202creech.jpg

http://www.renewamerica.com/images/columns/17/170202creech.jpg

The question is: Will the new "Boy Sodomizers of America" even be liable for future molestations done by homosexuals that they are knowingly allowing into their ranks?

Missouri Supreme Court: Boy Scouts not liable for abuse

The Missouri Supreme Court ruled March 15 that Boy Scouts of America can't be held liable in a case of alleged child sexual abuse by a scoutmaster, a ruling the victim's attorney said could make it challenging to hold organizations accountable for abuse by employees.

http://www.waynesvilledailyguide.co...supreme-court-boy-scouts-not-liable-for-abuse
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4667290&viewfull=1#post4667290

MrDante

Dr. Paul Church now expelled from four Boston area hospitals – over comments to colleagues at one hospital about its promotion of unhealthy, high-risk LGBT lifestyle
awww did the lying bigot loose his job?

Add this latest case to

300 Examples You Have to Read to Understand the Term ‘Homofascism’
http://barbwire.com/2014/07/07/300-examples-read-understand-meant-term-homofascism/
I remember when you first put this out. the claims could eiher not be verrified or it turns out they were total lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.