Moral equivalence

ClimateSanity

Another favorite word of the MSM and now picked up by TOLs scum of the earth. It gets thrown at Trump because he says there is plenty of blame to go around. We get hit with it too when we say antifa and BLM are guilty of violence as well.

What exactly are they trying to say? Violence is always bad no matter what your motivation is. That's Trump's point as well as ours.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
MSM mainstream media as opposed to lesser financed and lesser well known media. BLM black lives matter organization built around idea that cops are racists and that blacks are only arrested because of their race.

Yes,MSM stands for Main Stream Media, the ones with real reporters who try to get at the underlying issues. As opposed to Fox (although they are pretty well financed), Breitbart and InfoWars for example, the real sources of Trump's Fake News.
BLM. Yep Black Lives Matter. Based on the fact that black people are in fact human beings and their lives do matter. As well as the fact that just being black increases your chance of being stopped by the police more often than if you were white.

Love and Kisses from someone proud to be considered "TOL scum" by such an upstanding Christian as Climate Sanity

ClimateSanity

Yes,MSM stands for Main Stream Media, the ones with real reporters who try to get at the underlying issues. As opposed to Fox (although they are pretty well financed), Breitbart and InfoWars for example, the real sources of Trump's Fake News.
BLM. Yep Black Lives Matter. Based on the fact that black people are in fact human beings and their lives do matter. As well as the fact that just being black increases your chance of being stopped by the police more often than if you were white.

Love and Kisses from someone proud to be considered "TOL scum" by such an upstanding Christian as Climate Sanity
Real reporters who talk about Russian fantasies all day long?

ClimateSanity

Real reporters who talk about Russian fantasies all day long?

Nobody said black lives didn't matter. But if you commit most of the crime in a neighborhood and you don't cooperate with police, chances are you might get shot. If you commit crime all the time, you are putting your neighbors at risk who look and act just like you do. Want to save black lives, respect police and clean up your neighborhood.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

:thumb:

ClimateSanity

I'm still waiting for one of you roaches to explain what you mean by moral equivalence when it comes to discussing Charlottesville.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

^ This.

ClimateSanity

I can, but I won't.

Go back to your cockroach hunt, 'Christian.' You do your faith proud.
I know you are trying to be sarcastic. You are a coward. Plain and simple. You have no idea what being a Christian means, so don't even try to judge something you don't have the faintest idea about. I just call you what you are. You are your filth have invaded this Christian site and effectively taken it over. You even have one moderator fooled since she equates feminism with Christianity. You are evil for what you and your ilk have done to this site and cawkroach is a mild term for your kind. Either answer the OP or get the hell of my thread.

For those interested, here are the cawkroaches. It is by no means exhaustive but it is the main ones who dominate every discussion here.

Rusha. Annabenneditti. Town Heretic. ArthurBrain.

The minor league includes
JonahDog. Jgarden. Horn. Gcthomas. Wizard of Oz.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I know you are trying to be sarcastic. You are a coward. Plain and simple. You have no idea what being a Christian means, so don't even try to judge something you don't have the faintest idea about. I just call you what you are. You are your filth have invaded this Christian site and effectively taken it over. You even have one moderator fooled since she equates feminism with Christianity. You are evil for what you and your ilk have done to this site and cawkroach is a mild term for your kind. Either answer the OP or get the hell of my thread.

For those interested, here are the cawkroaches. It is by no means exhaustive but it is the main ones who dominate every discussion here.

:yawn:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:plain: In reference to the OP:

No. Violence is not always evil ... in cases when it is done to protect one's self or another person. Wishing to rid America (and the world) of anyone who is not pasty white or does not abide specific religious beliefs IS always evil.

Though this shouldn't be rocket science to figure out, I will go ahead and give an example: Rapist, child abuser, hitman/woman, gangster, .... always evil. How should we know they are evil ... pretty simple. Their abuse is never accidental and always done for the sole purpose of hurting others. Unless of course someone would like to give an *intellectual* explanation of how "Jews will not replace us" would ever come out of the mouth of "good people".

There is no such thing as a decent neo-nazi.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Oh go have a good cry and a glass of milk or something. Way to act like a martyr...

:freak:

Danoh

I'm still waiting for one of you roaches to explain what you mean by moral equivalence when it comes to discussing Charlottesville.

Not that this will pierce through the obvious whited wall of your conscience.

But maybe one day.

God's grace being that able, when allowed to be.

Your actual "moral compass" is your false idol Donald Trump's rationalizing away his every word and action, together with his supporter's practice of same.

That - is the moral equivalence being referred to.

Or as the Apostle Paul nevertheless noted despite it's having been of a secular source - "this witness is true."

Titus 1:12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies. 1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Your "alternate fact" that "this evil" is actually the equivalent of "this good."

Or as that moral compass you and yours obviously only delude yourselves into believing is your moral compass - until walking in His truth is inconvenient - as He Himself put it of your kind...

Luke 16:13 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. 16:14 And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things: and they derided him. 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

This is exactly why there is no grace in your gospel of grace towards anyone who dares call each of you out on your hypocrisy.

Again, that doesn't have to be the case - but obviously, it is.

Because to the shame of your testimony as a Believer before the world, ye* are they which justify your every self-deluded support of that morrally reprehensible incompetent ye* put in the Oval Office, ye* then assert God had a hand in putting there.

Read your Bible - His ONLY interest is in His Son's glory by the gospel of the grace of God - unto - a dying world.

2 Corinthians 1:12 For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward.

2 Corinthians 4:2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

2 Corinthians 5:11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.

It's never to late for you and your kind, CS - get - back - to - THE - Book - ye* - claim - is - your - Final - Authority.

Romans 5:8
Acts 17:11,12

_______

* For those on here who might not know this - in the Early Modern English of the King James Version of the Bible, the word "ye" is a handy word no longer in use, that refers to "all of you."

Danoh

God's view of all things in this world, as presented in The Scripture...

2 Corinthians 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

In short, Romans 5:8

Per Acts 17:11,12