Nuclear First Strike Against America

CherubRam

Nuclear First Strike Against America.

Normally when people talk and act crazy, it is because they are. But what If Mr. Kim is just ill advised?

He seems to think that other nations will jump in to help defeat America. If other nations have convinced Kim of that, then maybe he would attempt a first strike.

So the question here is, is he: Crazy, or, ill advised?

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Perhaps both.

Also, follow the $. Since his grandfather, the family and its followers have raped the country. They will now do anything to stay in power to hold/increase their wealth. Their propaganda machine and in-country terrorism has neutralized any real resistance
Does it really matter whether he is nuts or misadvised?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Nuclear First Strike Against America.

Normally when people talk and act crazy, it is because they are. But what If Mr. Kim is just ill advised?

He seems to think that other nations will jump in to help defeat America. If other nations have convinced Kim of that, then maybe he would attempt a first strike.

Kim is a crazy fat kid

gcthomas

Neither, I suspect. You seem to think that his bravado is for the US, but is is for local consumption.

Kim's life has revolved gaining and keeping power in his crazy, little, dysfunctional, psychopathic nation. Everything he does is to cement that position by gaining popular support and the loyalty of those around him, while removing those who are a risk to him.

And he has played that very well over the years, has he not? Do you know of any US politician who would have survived six months in the conditions that are normal for him?

(Trump, now: Crazy or ill-advised? I'll let you judge that one, given that it in not clever to keep poking an enemy with little to lose and nuclear weapons. What does Trump think that Kim will do if he manages to destabilise Kim's position in NK?)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Neither, I suspect. You seem to think that his bravado is for the US, but is is for local consumption.

Kim's life has revolved gaining and keeping power in his crazy, little, dysfunctional, psychopathic nation. Everything he does is to cement that position by gaining popular support and the loyalty of those around him, while removing those who are a risk to him.

And he has played that very well over the years, has he not? Do you know of any US politician who would have survived six months in the conditions that are normal for him?

(Trump, now: Crazy or ill-advised? I'll let you judge that one, given that it in not clever to keep poking an enemy with little to lose and nuclear weapons. What does Trump think that Kim will do if he manages to destabilise Kim's position in NK?)
So the world should be scared of this impotent little weasel?

gcthomas

You should be focused on your muslim takeover, let the Americans deal with the important stuff

Let me know when you have reconnected with reality, PJ.

Tell me, what has Kim done that you think shows he is crazy, as opposed to the vulnerable leader of a country where internal issues could kill him at any moment? His survival points to him being rather rational and well informed.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Let me know when you have reconnected with reality, PJ.

Tell me, what has Kim done that you think shows he is crazy, as opposed to the vulnerable leader of a country where internal issues could kill him at any moment? His survival points to him being rather rational and well informed.
Focus on your own leadership, as feckless as it is. Go move in with Kim why don't you, he treats his people so well. He's perfectly rational. What a crock

gcthomas

Focus on your own leadership, as feckless as it is. Go move in with Kim why don't you, he treats his people so well. He's perfectly rational. What a crock

I take it from the tone of your answer that you actually have no reasons for thinking him crazy except that you don't like what he is doing. Thanks.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
well that is another 4th grade response.
No it's not.
He IS a greedy, self-serving twit.

But here is a 4th grade response:

I take it from the tone of your answer that you actually have no reasons for thinking him crazy except that you don't like what he is doing. Thanks.

So when you express that you do not like what a psychopath does, it is NO REASON to think of him as a psychopath?

:rotfl:
You guys are a riot!

gcthomas

No it's not.
He IS a greedy, self-serving twit.

But here is a 4th grade response:

So when you express that you do not like what a psychopath does, it is NO REASON to think of him as a psychopath?

:rotfl:
You guys are a riot!

He is certainly violent and murderous, but no one has offered any evidence of stupidity, craziness, psychological problems or psychopathy. Being violent when that is what may guarantee his survival does not mean he must be crazy. Quite the contrary.