Laura Ingraham apologizes too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The little twit has accused everyone that opposes his view as being a child murderer.
He's just a little puppet mouthpiece for the leftist rhetoric of bumper sticker cliches.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Naw, I don't think so. Sponsors try to stay away from ANY bad press.

Particularly when it's an adult, trying to ridicule a kid. People don't like that, and Ingraham is notorious for trying to verbally bully people. The point is, this kid was smart enough to realize that he wasn't defenseless, and taught her a lesson.

Yeah, but playing dirty isn't 'more intelligent' in my book.

In this case, it was kind of dumb. She had a media outlet for her spite, and thought he didn't. He taught her a lesson. Might be a really expensive lesson for her.

Perhaps I can give you 'some' outsmarting for the kid, but that isn't what I tend to call intelligence.

He beat her at her own game. That's pretty good.

I'd suggest the kid and Laura may not be wise.

Intelligence is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not serving tomato sundaes.

She didn't cause his college rejections

She merely tried to taunt him over it. And she paid a rather high price.

but he certainly isn't 'smarter' for it, just because he caused some of her sponsor problems

She's now apologetic and trying to make nice with him. I'd say he handled that well. Remember, she's got a right to be a jerk; she doesn't have a right to demand that companies sponsor her.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He wasn't whining about it though.
Yes he was.
He made the statement that 4 colleges rejected him and then whined about them not wanting to help him out.
Those mean ol' colleges!
This kid is a joke that thinks he's entitled, as much of the left does.

Status
Not open for further replies.