Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Aaron is a figure of aCW's paranoid mind. Aaron was a TOL poster who got the better of dubya every time they debated. Aaron dominated dubya, to the point that dub just can't forget him. Dubya was crushed when Aaron claimed the ultimate victory by leaving TOL and dubya's thread. Ever since, lil dub has accused everyone else of being Aaron, who he thinks comes back under different names. Dubya goes so far as to think that Aaron wrote to dubya's pastor and belittled him. :rotfl:

I must say that I did marvel at Aaron's debate skills:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-3&p=3922003&viewfull=1#post3922003
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-3&p=3922010&viewfull=1#post3922010

In any event, let's all hope and pray that he's getting the help that he so desperately needs.

Can we debate now patrick aka, aka?

glassjester

Aaron is a figure of aCW's paranoid mind. Aaron was a TOL poster who got the better of dubya every time they debated. Aaron dominated dubya, to the point that dub just can't forget him. Dubya was crushed when Aaron claimed the ultimate victory by leaving TOL and dubya's thread. Ever since, lil dub has accused everyone else of being Aaron, who he thinks comes back under different names.

It's like a super villain origin story.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
How about some more tunes on this beautiful Saturday morning, August 5, 2017?

Every once in awhile you hear a secular song that after listening to the lyrics applies to your spiritual journey.

"There's a new world somewhere, they called the Promised Land, and I'll be there someday if You will hold my hand, I still need You there beside me, no matter what I do for I know I'll never find another You..."

John 14:6

"It's a long long journey, so stay by my side, when I walk through the storm You'll be my guide, be my guide..."

Psalm 23:4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmactMIhrRM

Arthur Brain

Hold the phone. Seriously, who is Aaron?

"Aaron" is aCW's name for Wizard Of Oz, a poster who's handed aCW's head to him on a platter on countless occasions. In aCW's fevered "mind" he has this bizarre and paranoid obsession that a load of other posters are incarnations of Wiz even though there's no reason for him to have other accounts and it's obvious to those who are sane that PJ, you and all the others he's demented about are not the same person at all. In short, aCW is loony tunes...

Arthur Brain

musterion

Aaron is a figure of aCW's paranoid mind. Aaron was a TOL poster who got the better of dubya every time they debated. Aaron dominated dubya, to the point that dub just can't forget him. Dubya was crushed when Aaron claimed the ultimate victory by leaving TOL and dubya's thread. Ever since, lil dub has accused everyone else of being Aaron, who he thinks comes back under different names. Dubya goes so far as to think that Aaron wrote to dubya's pastor and belittled him. :rotfl:

I thought he keeps calling me Aaron for some reason. I don't know any Aaron except that tall dude who was here some time back.

But then it's just juvenile projection since ACW is not at all what he/she/they purport to be. Online moby persona, over time caught by its own sloppy inconsistency.

Arthur Brain

Mine is a much simpler and more readily verified explanation, now attested to by several herebouts. ACW is fake.

Um, no, he's just loony tunes. He trips himself up all over the place and drops more clangers than Trump's twitter account but he ain't a "moby".

musterion

Um, no, he's just loony tunes. He trips himself up all over the place and drops more clangers than Trump's twitter account but he ain't a "moby".

He/she/they cannot keep their "conservative" story straight over time. That could be a sign of mental imbalance, true, but also a careless moby. Either/or, not to be taken seriously by anyone.

Arthur Brain

He/she/they cannot keep their "conservative" story straight over time. That could be a sign of mental imbalance, true, but also a careless moby. Either/or, not to be taken seriously by anyone.

Well, for the first few months or so a few of us did wonder if he was a deliberate parody of a zealot because it was hard to believe someone could seriously be so gay obsessive and whacked out, but that facade would have crumbled and he's been doing this train wreck 'religiously' for over five years now. So he's 'legit' on that score. Sure, he drops himself in it all the time and aside from aCW and his delusions of having loads of fans, I doubt anybody does take him seriously.

musterion

You can't see what some of us see because you can't see the fine details we're attuned to looking for. No fault of yours but you don't see the glimpses of inexplicable inconsistency he/she/they have let slip over time, which add up to the belief he's a fake. You just see the implausible lampooning theatrics, the worst possible caricature that could be contrived. We see that AND the Devil in the details, which is the real tell.

Arthur Brain

You can't see what some of us see because you can't see the fine details we're attuned to looking for. No fault of yours but you don't see the glimpses of inexplicable inconsistency he/she/they have let slip over time, which add up to the belief he's a fake. You just see the implausible lampooning theatrics, the worst possible caricature that could be contrived. We see that AND the Devil in the details, which is the real tell.

The guys a pompous buffoon, but whether it be through projection or self loathing, his obsessive hangup with homosexuality is for real. No deliberate caricature would have kept this act up for anywhere near this long and frankly, inconsistency and double standards are not exactly unusual where it comes to zealots as it is. The only people even more demented on here would be 'Just Tom', a self loathing homosexual who finally admitted it and would post about executing gays more than anything - and 'serpendove', who seems to be on long term vacation for spamming and linking. All of these are to some degree unhinged, but hardly "Moby's" or anything of the sort.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Originally Posted by Arthur Brain
What the heck is it with you and calling people 'Aaron'?!

As an older Libertarian who I get the feeling is school educated, I would imagine that you were a big fan of 'researcher' Alfred Kinsey when you were younger (chances are that you still are a big fan of his work).

Care to share some of your knowledge of Kinsey?
Assume on. No I would not care play mental games with you and I am not all that concerned about Kinsey.

Arthur Brain

He/she/it is a moby.

Well, no he isn't, your self impressed powers of 'observation' notwithstanding. He's the same gay obsessed individual he's been for around seven or eight years (including as 'aSeattleConservative). No caricature account would keep that up for anywhere like that length of time, nor would they spend hours and hours a day dedicated to a pet project such as this one either. You do not have to be Sherlock Holmes to work that out. He's many things is aCW but being a 'moby' ain't one of em'.

Status
Not open for further replies.